What coins do you guys trade against? at Yobit.net specificallyy - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys trade against? at Yobit.net specificallyy

On 10/8/2019 at 11:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I might not be a newbie at cryptotalk.org but, I'm a newbie in trading 🙄, I've been trading bitcoin against SKULL, been missing out and have not succeed any order in 2 days straight. So maybe I'm just not calm or I'm trading with the wrong pair, mean there was no reason i picked this pair, i just did. So i would very much appreciate you guys telling me what coin you trade against and why, and how you choose a pair.

Ok let's just say it is test trade.

When you invest in some coin/token always make own research and find reason because you invest in that coin.

People which is new in trading think that trading is just buy and sell or price up or down, and that is wrong.

Trading is a lot more than that.

You must to have reason because you invest in some coin, and make research about trading check how that works and it's not bad to just watching for some time how that works. Learn what is order, chart, candle, etc. And after that find some good coin and invest in that coin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 07/11/2019 at 12:32, cryptoalik said:

J'échange des pièces contre des USD parce que Bitcoin connaît des hauts et des bas, il est donc risqué d'échanger sur une paire de BTC.

It's also my strategy. It is played between Btc and dollars, the price of Btc balances each day and with large sums which sometimes reaches 500 dollars which gives a good investment for the daily transactions.

Mainly I choose a coin for trading by seeing the volume of that coin. in yobit exchange I do trading ltc against btc. here the profit is low but I like it to buy and sell ltc.

I prefer to choose coins whose prices are a bit stable in markets such as doge, xrp, and xlm. But if I have to choose between these 3, I will only trade with xrp.

11 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

I prefer to choose coins whose prices are a bit stable in markets such as doge, xrp, and xlm. But if I have to choose between these 3, I will only trade with xrp.

But about choosing the coin that is stable and the other is not stable, like BTC with USDT or BTC with USD? I think that's more profitable.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

But about choosing the coin that is stable and the other is not stable, like BTC with USDT or BTC with USD? I think that's more profitable.

If that's the type of stable coin. The price is still like that. So it is more suitable for us to use to save our assets when market conditions are down. What I mean is right here that the coins whose prices are relatively stable are in the market

19 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Ok let's just say it is test trade.

When you invest in some coin/token always make own research and find reason because you invest in that coin.

People which is new in trading think that trading is just buy and sell or price up or down, and that is wrong.

Trading is a lot more than that.

You must to have reason because you invest in some coin, and make research about trading check how that works and it's not bad to just watching for some time how that works. Learn what is order, chart, candle, etc. And after that find some good coin and invest in that coin.

So you're simply suggestion that I quit the bullshit of following other trader and trade blindly but do my own trades with my own analysis, which requires a lot of studying. Isn't there an easier way?

59 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

If that's the type of stable coin. The price is still like that. So it is more suitable for us to use to save our assets when market conditions are down. What I mean is right here that the coins whose prices are relatively stable are in the market

Yes and I just mentioned those stable coins, Like the USDT/tether, but you can also simply trade with Bitcoin against USD.

37 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Yes and I just mentioned those stable coins, Like the USDT/tether, but you can also simply trade with Bitcoin against USD.

I have never used usd. Because it takes a long process later when I have to exchange it to my country's currency. Oh yeah, the reason I use ripple and xlm is also because the fee for sending coins is relatively cheap compared to the others.

First you have to invest with patience, I think you have to do it thinking that you can make a profit in a week, not in a day.

No matter what pair you do it with, you have to be patient, if not, it won't help you what you're doing.

just as it would serve to investigate the currency before investing in it.

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So you're simply suggestion that I quit the bullshit of following other trader and trade blindly but do my own trades with my own analysis, which requires a lot of studying. Isn't there an easier way?

If you can to learn something from them, then why not.

But my point is that you must to decide which coin to buy, not to just follow someone.

Learn and make own research that I suggest.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

6 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

If you can to learn something from them, then why not.

But my point is that you must to decide which coin to buy, not to just follow someone.

Learn and make own research that I suggest.

Doing research is always a good idea, but sometimes why not just do what 3 or more expert does then learning why they do that along the way, you get what I mean?

On yobit there are many types of money that I do not know nor search, want to have as much money or safety as you choose, but for me, I should only play the money I know and the level of safety is great, and not. big interest

If you ask me I think it's better to trade with BTC coin because in the future to come BTC coin will continue to rise to a better price

Now a days i am doing trading with ltc and btc in the yobit platform. now the price is going down and high everyday and i am making good profit i think anyone can do trade with ltc or btc now in usd market.

I like to trade XRP its fela good for me even not big profit but still be profitable this time or sometime if smaller i buy Ethe uaed my sathosi than sold it after 2-4 hours in my country exchanged . Thanks to yobit thats made me knoq hoq to trade i am just felt excited whit my self ( shamed on me ) 

2 hours ago, Yanadia said:

I like to trade XRP its fela good for me even not big profit but still be profitable this time or sometime if smaller i buy Ethe uaed my sathosi than sold it after 2-4 hours in my country exchanged . Thanks to yobit thats made me knoq hoq to trade i am just felt excited whit my self ( shamed on me ) 

Mainly I do trade in rur against yo token. to me the trading pair is much profitable and I am doing this trading for many days and I am making good profit.

2 minutes ago, armor said:

Which one are you willing to trade when you are about to trade, everyone has its best coin of trading

For me i have recently been trading zec and its very volatile lately im going to move to bch next and will short that shitcoin down to 200%

On 10/9/2019 at 9:42 AM, teminalibug said:

I might not be a newbie at cryptotalk.org but, I'm a newbie in trading 🙄, I've been trading bitcoin against SKULL, been missing out and have not succeed any order in 2 days straight. So maybe I'm just not calm or I'm trading with the wrong pair, mean there was no reason i picked this pair, i just did. So i would very much appreciate you guys telling me what coin you trade against and why, and how you choose a pair.

Nothing specific, i am just looking for chart patterns with enough volatility and place my "bets" on them. It works most of the time just fine. No fundamentals needed.

10 hours ago, rekter said:

Nothing specific, i am just looking for chart patterns with enough volatility and place my "bets" on them. It works most of the time just fine. No fundamentals needed.

You you are not like those analysts you just the advantage of the volatile market?

I am trading on different coins because i have so many types of coins on yobit and i am doing trading on that coins because i know that it will give me huge profit in the market in the future and i make double my coins through trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I trade few weeks in Yobit and I am trading with XRP and Bitcoin I think that is good coin and it has a good move and still storing more XRP.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

From this topic, I do not trade against any specific coin, I only go for profit. Any coin that will give me profit, is what I will go for. And sometimes I only chose doge coin pairs and rarely RUR pairs.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:42 AM, teminalibug said:

I prefer trading in the major currencies only such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash and Dogecoin due to its high liquidity which are also desirable currencies from everyone.

Do not be worried my friend and do not be nervous, this will affect you negatively .. I think the best currencies are bitcoin and etherum and exchange in small quantities until your nerves relax

• Useful or interesting 1