What coins do you guys trade against? at Yobit.net specificallyy - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys trade against? at Yobit.net specificallyy

9 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

I prefer trading in the major currencies only such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash and Dogecoin due to its high liquidity which are also desirable currencies from everyone.

It is a good choice especially with dash, i like to trade tether with bitcoin or dash.

Usually I choose a pair of bitcoin in rubles, because they show small shares and you can trade without straining.

10 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It is a good choice especially with dash, i like to trade tether with bitcoin or dash.

This is an excellent choice, as well, Dash has gone up 100% over the past period, I hope you benefited from this rise.

i trade only those coins that are well known already,because its hard to trust those new coins. there may be cheap for now but we dont know if they will be successful soon.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:15 AM, sasni said:

I do several exchanges throughout the day. I exchange BTC coins with dash, because I want to invest in dash, I want to trade every day, while Bitcoin is a long-term trader and makes a good profit

I also think DASH is a good asset to trade too because it has a reputation of fluctuating at a controllable rate so it would be easy to know when to sell it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

3 hours ago, biosar said:

I recommend to do change ltc against btc, btc against ltc is surprisingly confounding. With usd you may effortlessly tract the genuine misfortune or benefit.

Both tend to move in same direction, so how does trading with that pair profitable?

18 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

This is an excellent choice, as well, Dash has gone up 100% over the past period, I hope you benefited from this rise.

I was holding very few dash about 15 usd, so i can't say i profited much.

I've been trading Doge coin since a year ago in yobit platform. Even though I could use another better exchange, but I like using yobit to trade my doge.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:05 PM, Luv4me said:

I am also a newbie but I trade mostly on the BTC pairs on yobit, since they follow bitcoin up and down in satoshi

I am happy if you want to trade bitcoin on yobit because I use yobit too right now because I feel comfortable being on yobit like you who believe in yobit so you can trade mostly with BTC partners on yobit.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I was holding very few dash about 15 usd, so i can't say i profited much.

It's okay, simple profit is better than nothing, I think the market is moving now. Maybe we will have a good opportunity to buy today.

In yobit there are having lot of cryptocurrencies and i just trade only on some specific coins such as Trx,Xlm,Xrp.because their prices ara low and have a good trading volume and having good potentials.

You should choose any trading pair which is profitable for you at the time of trading. I don't trade only with one pair. Sometimes I trade BTC against USD but I may shift my pair against ETH or LTC. This is something you should diagnose yourself by monitoring price patterns carefully. You should change your position constantly to stay in the right path. When I see a particular coin is growing faster than others I switch to that coin until it stops increasing in value. I move with green signs and stop with red signs.

• Useful or interesting 1

In Yobit I trade Bitcoin again Russian rubble and USD it's a good way make increase your RUR and also your Satoshi and withdraw your profit and keep your capital to trade with them again

I use to trade into usd,as i can see exactly how much i earn and i can send it exactly on my wallet.

On yobit exchange the crypto coin in which i mostly trade they are Dogecoin Ethereum coin Digitex coin .In these coin i trade mostly and in some other coin sometime trade .

14 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

It's okay, simple profit is better than nothing, I think the market is moving now. Maybe we will have a good opportunity to buy today.

now the market is going down, giving us a chance to buy again, but i'm nit sure down to what end.

Just now, siequi said:

So Discuss is an IEO, cool, i listened that as compared to ICOs, IEOs has less opportunity of been tricks haven't any idea how and why, bu in view that Discuss is and IEO. That;s tremendous, too isn't always talk that coin which changed into given as airdrop some days back, through it falling meaning the recipients of Discuss are encountering misfortune of esteem right presently.

But does not mean the IEO project can nit fall, and that is what mostly happens more than scam coins.

There are a lot of coins that you have to choose until you actually choose them but if you become annoyed and also become emotional and also necessary for you because that has become your choice.
  You can trade now with XRP and LTC currencies, they are very popular with very low value

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

now the market is going down, giving us a chance to buy again, but i'm nit sure down to what end.

Perhaps it is better to place several purchase orders, for example 9700, 9550 and 9400 to buy from these locations, and the nearest goal will be after the bulls return $ 10500.

A lot of spouses do not have high liquidity, so it is better to stay away from them for me. I am interested in Litecoin coin and coin and wins as they are making a quick profit and you can see the index of the movements of the two currencies.

lately i've bhought some altcoin like Tezos, Chainlink, Stellar, XRP, Ox, Augur in Coinbase and make some hold. i think it can high and get nice profit.

If we look at the coins in yoBit, lots of coins are low in volume. Shitcoin will only make us feel lost. The currency skull you have chosen is included in the Shitcoin section. So avoid buying bitcoin on Yobit exchanges. Should convert back to another currency like litecoin or dogecoin to withdraw money because the value is very high

You have to be security concious about trading in the Cryptocurrency community and to do that you have to gather lot of experience about trading before you join