What coins do you guys trade against? at Yobit.net specificallyy - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys trade against? at Yobit.net specificallyy

I might not be a newbie at cryptotalk.org but, I'm a newbie in trading 🙄, I've been trading bitcoin against SKULL, been missing out and have not succeed any order in 2 days straight. So maybe I'm just not calm or I'm trading with the wrong pair, mean there was no reason i picked this pair, i just did. So i would very much appreciate you guys telling me what coin you trade against and why, and how you choose a pair.

• Useful or interesting 1

You already answered your own question, were you became not calm and also became emotional too that's why it happened to you, but isn't you need to change the coin to trade in, why not try to shift in the other altcoins, just like Ethereum , EOS and etc.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I might not be a newbie at cryptotalk.org but, I'm a newbie in trading 🙄, I've been trading bitcoin against SKULL, been missing out and have not succeed any order in 2 days straight. So maybe I'm just not calm or I'm trading with the wrong pair, mean there was no reason i picked this pair, i just did. So i would very much appreciate you guys telling me what coin you trade against and why, and how you choose a pair.

If you are trading everyday i think its important to choose trading pair with big volume and i can see thats skulls/ btc its look like not good in volume and may be pump and dump scheme, becarefull

11 minutes ago, pageraji said:

If you are trading everyday i think its important to choose trading pair with big volume and i can see thats skulls/ btc its look like not good in volume and may be pump and dump scheme, becarefull

Thanks for the tip, but about the volume, how to know if it's bigger by comparing to other coins or there is a specific number of volume that is said to be big volume for coins.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks for the tip, but about the volume, how to know if it's bigger by comparing to other coins or there is a specific number of volume that is said to be big volume for coins.

there was specific volume on the table..you can see it clearly on yobit exchange pair

I trade only few trusted coins because yobit have lots of coins with no volume whatsoever. But my main trades are in zcash and waves and sometimes xrp.

A long time ago i trade LISA Token whent a lot people talk about lisa on investbox, since LISA always got swaped and the swap rate was really high. I already never trade lisa again at yobit

if you still use emotion in every transaction you should first reflect on your mistakes and learn the technical better, because it will get worse if when you trading only for revenge from defeat on the previous transaction.

• Useful or interesting 3

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

You should gain knowledge about bitcoin i will be very helpfull with thik you can trade now ETH,XRP,LTC i hope you will be profitable best of luck

Currently, I'm trading sex/BTC and air/BTC in yobit. These two coins went up and down that's why it was really good for trading to find the dip and sell when it pumps.

• +1 1

On yobit, I am always trading with the doge pair because the volume there is so huge and the fee also is very low so it is easy to do scalping.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/22/2019 at 8:33 AM, cryptokram said:

You already answered your own question, were you became not calm and also became emotional too that's why it happened to you, but isn't you need to change the coin to trade in, why not try to shift in the other altcoins, just like Ethereum , EOS and etc.

In crypto there are special rules. In the forum there are lots of coins that you have to choose until you actually choose them but if you become uneasy and also become emotional and also it is necessary for you because that has become your choice. Then later on you can try to shift to other coins such as altcoin and even et, etc.

5 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

The answers are there in this statements of yours. One, you picked a pair without you analysing anything about it. This is the first mistake and as such, everything will be wrong. Then you are not calm. You need patience and calm to profit from crypto market

I was asking for specification, what exactly are you investing on yobit right now, i want to know that and then find out why do pick that pair.

1 hour ago, jore1 said:

You should be knowledgeable about bitcoin, it will be very helpful for you. You can participate in trading now with XRP and LTC coins, they are very popular with very low value so it is easy to expand the rules. large tissue.

What pair to trade with? BTC to LTC and BTC to XRP, or against other coins such as USDT, What coin to trade against.

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

Okay. I invest in digibyte, litecoin and dogecoin and these have been giving me profits even with the fact I spent less time trading. Recently though, based on recommendation in this forum I invested in dogecoin market buying QQQ and the trade was good

Thanks for sharing your experience with me, it is not exact answer I was hoping to get but I got something out of your answer.

For trading short term, i always pick private signal from Telegram. There is some expert choose what pair is good.

But i am not trading everyday, that is bad idea to making profit, because there is maybe we can get some loss because unknown reason, like fake news, etc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Have you gotten the answer you want our can you explain further for me so I can understand you better? Maybe I was misled by the topic title. If its what I have experience on, I will be willing to help after all, that's the reason we are here to exchange ideas and experiences

Ah okay I appreciate that, i was looking for someone to not juts give me the list of best coins to trade, I wanted to know what the coin to trade against those coins (A pair).

Just now, Sozib Hosen said:

I did a trade some days ago BTC/LTC on Yobit.net. But not succeeded. then I research about trading specially cryptocurrency trading. At first you must learn about crypto trading other wise you will face great loss in future. So learn first. then earn. thanks . After loss my trade on yobit. I am now learning "How to trade and profit" after complete my course then I will start my trading again. thanks lot. Happy posing with cryptotalk.org. 

I advice to do trade ltc against btc, btc against ltc is very confusing. With usd you can easily tract the actual loss or profit.

Edited by teminalibug

Just now, Voltz777 said:

If you mean trading in yobit, the only coin I traded their was Ethereum, Ripple, Xlm and Waves, and sometimes Trx in which I think it will give me profit nicely soon. 

My question is you traded those coins with what? what coin, USD or BTC, That's kinda what I want to know.

Just now, Voltz777 said:

In Bitcoin dude, because there's a higher chances for us to gain a lot them or depending in the performance of each of them in yobit, so its better to exert effort for this alts in the exchange platform. 

But isn't trading with two coins that are both so volatile and most of the times when BTC prices up so is LTC, how is that?

On 10/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

At the moment I am not trading on the AIR coin, whatever the pair of this coin always shows decreases, I also don't know the IEO rate of AIR. To choose a pair I am more inclined to BTC and stable coin, on yobit I also use YO. The important thing is, in my opinion, you understand about the coin you will choose and what the conditions are.

3 hours ago, nasipadang said:

At the moment I am not trading on the AIR coin, whatever the pair of this coin always shows decreases, I also don't know the IEO rate of AIR. To choose a pair I am more inclined to BTC and stable coin, on yobit I also use YO. The important thing is, in my opinion, you understand about the coin you will choose and what the conditions are.

So AIR is an IEO, cool, i heard that compared to ICOs, IEOs has less opportunity of been scams have no idea how and why, bu since AIR is and IEO. That;s great, also isn't air that coin which was given as airdrop some days ago, by it falling meaning the receivers of AIR are experiencing loss of value right now.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:28 AM, hmind said:

I choose safe coins and if I fall on new coins or tokens I will first look at the trading volume and charts that are happening to avoid mistakes and uncertainties on the trade that I will do it

They should think like you if they want to get profit, then the first step should be to look at trading volume and balance with a graphical vision so that you can see everything to avoid any uncertainty in the trade you are going to make so that in the future you will find it easier to get big profits by knowing like that way.
I believe you can do it all in the hope of good profits.

In all exchanges, if you don't have enough skills to trade, it is better to trade with the top ten or top twenty coins in daily so you can predict on where the coins will move. If you tried with the other coins which don't have a good position at the most exchanges, then you will make yourself in trouble. I don't need the advice to trade with the now popular coins because it is hard to analyze because sometimes, the price can move to some range without we can expect. So I think you need to play safe with your trade so you can make a profit later.

• +1 1

For me before figuring out which coins will be our decision, I will see the volume first, at that point I will settle on a decision. On the off chance that nothing is great as far as volume I will in general coin that is sheltered. So avoid the danger of losing a great deal and holding up quite a while to begin once more.

• +2 1