Free Bittorent (BTT) - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

1 hour ago, Sohel Rana said:

Thanks for share this. But this amount totally useless some youtuber collect from refer commission but an individuals person not enough earning this type of faucet that's why now a days faucet not popular and peoples easily earning from airdrops and bounty.                 

Now the reward faucet is too small, although with many referrals it also doesn't help increase daily income, the faucet site is only suitable for beginners or just as a fad in spare time. I think now, airdrop and bounty are many scammers.

• +1 1

Thank you for the information. That is good news. I can earn some Bittorrent coin. BTT is good coin in the platform Tron. So that is really instant when transferring BTT to my address. If you have other sites i am waiting it. But i recommended to not depend on the faucet, because mostly giving you small amount of reward.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

9 hours ago, nochikef said:

It’s less worrying to buy this coin at the alternate than to faucet and spend time on this faucet and the referral is inconsequential to welcome him except, no person will press.

I have already bought some coins from this one but the the price it's to low and day after day don't increase at all I think in my opinion it's not a good investment

Thanks for sharing tht kind of earnings but my problem is i dont really believe on any faucet becouse i just think and k really experience that it is just only a waste of time and effort but still thanks again for sharing

Thanks for sharing interesting project information. Many new users will help collect this cryptocurrency. Do you have experience in how the site works?

It is a good BTT faucet, I used it in the past year. I don't understand why but my account is no longuer available. Maybe the owner sold it to another...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/18/2020 at 6:58 AM, Win said:

Thanks for sharing tht kind of earnings but my problem is i dont really believe on any faucet becouse i just think and k really experience that it is just only a waste of time and effort but still thanks again for sharing

The most of faucet it's a wasting time but there is some good faucet that you can really earn from them and specially if you have a big number of refferal 

This faucet was a good faucet but it is closed. It's now an URL shotener. I will take a look at the sister faucets to see if they are still online.

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes this relatively good coin offers free distribution and you can collect more in several ways and this Bittorent coin looks good

THINK POSITIVE

their value is really very, very low I have some in my wallet and I see that they make a monthly airdrop for the owners of this altcoin but right now I would not invest anything on it, in the future9 we will see if its value will go up maybe I will make a little thought

Spoiler
On 4/28/2020 at 12:40 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

their value is really very, very low I have some in my wallet and I see that they make a monthly airdrop for the owners of this altcoin but right now I would not invest anything on it

The value is low, that means it's still a good moment to buy . Remember that the team behind this project is the same that created Bit Torrent the peer-to-peer data transfer protocol. BTT project was bought by Tron in 2019. BTT price will increase later, there is no doubt about it.

2 days to profit -Here-

Link given above is not working and it looks like this free site didn't stays long or cannot sustain giving free coins. I honestly don't put money on btt as i don't find it profitable and due to high supply it can be hard to pump.

Thank you my friend, but unfortunately, profit from this type of profit on the Internet is not very useful at the moment because the return is small compared to the time spent to profit from it

On 12/24/2019 at 8:16 AM, Sagor said:

I dont want to earn btt from faucet but i will try another way and you recommended a wallet i never heard about it so i need to be sure about the security.

I agree with you because these days faucet pays you very little amount of money which is not worth to do hard work in it so I always recommend everyone try other ways there are many available on the internet

Yes, I used to work on this website, legit, easy to use an de very friendly but the thing is not worth it, you won’t earn that much!

On 6/6/2020 at 11:39 PM, Hala99 said:

Yes, I used to work on this website, legit, easy to use an de very friendly but the thing is not worth it, you won’t earn that much!

@Hala99 Are you sure? Mentioned site redirects to https://bittorrent.pw/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi which does not work now. Maybe they have already made a scam exit or site data are migrated to another newly designed site. 

• +1 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:19 AM, moonuranus said:

Thanks for sharing this, but I don't think it's worth it since faucet are just a waste of time plus referral link is not allowed here my friend, but anyways good luck if someone might try this.

I also don't like earning from faucets because they are paying less and consumes a lot of time completing some tasks that I also consider a waste of time.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Hala99 Are you sure? Mentioned site redirects to https://bittorrent.pw/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi which does not work now. Maybe they have already made a scam exit or site data are migrated to another newly designed site. 

@Whited35 as I mentioned , I used to work on it. Now I have no clue if it’s paying or not! Thanks for the feedback though.

• +1 1

On 7/4/2020 at 2:02 PM, George10 said:

I also don't like earning from faucets because they are paying less and consumes a lot of time completing some tasks that I also consider a waste of time.

@George10 Smart idea 👍 ! Better to collect capital and start to trade for earning profits according to own trading strategies. In the case of site discussed in this topic, looking like, it has already made a scam exit. 

What platforms guarantee the currency and do you have an idea of the approximate currency price for the day?

Thank you for share this.

But your link didn’t work with me, I feel interested in  about btt.

@lucashunter  Can you tell me how to earn btt exactly? cuz i didn’t understand you. Give us links or websites

Thank you for putting up this site. Is the site still paying? I want to prove the withdrawal. I was looking for a site that gives the currency to be honest btt of the strong currencies that I want to store

I know that BitTorrent is a platform that works with the P2P protocol. It is one of the most interesting projects that can be seen today on the Internet, it is BitTorrent; All this is because the popular platform that facilitates the download of multimedia files is expanding its horizons, and to achieve this, it decided to launch its own cryptocurrency. This one hasn't been around for long; However, it is already interesting for some investors in the crypto world.Good information, my friend, since faucets are very good to earn fraction of cryptocurrencies easily