Free Bittorent (BTT) - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thank you for sharing, maybe someone will need it, but I think it's not worth it, because the collector just kills time. But in any case, I want to wish you good luck in your endeavors, suddenly someone will succeed.

• +3 1

On 10/1/2019 at 5:03 AM, Agios said:

BTT.jpg.804654a2674d0ed74693984f11f4ccf0.jpg  

Free Bittorent (BTT)

The first Bittorent Faucet easy to clam every 2 minutes, besides faucet there are many ways to earn Bittorent , PTC, Shortlink, Quiz and Earn additional 20% for each friend who uses your referral link to register. Minimum withdrawal 150 BTT  AVG earning perday 15 BTT.  https://bittorrent.pw

Bittorent Wallet

You can use any TRON wallets which handle TRC10 tokens.  No need to use distinct addresses, you can mix your TRX and your BTT on the same address. 

Did you try it? Or this is your first time to know this website.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I'm a faucet lover it's my first time with Crypto currency world abd love to collect satoshi abd coins from faucet, i will add this one to my favorite faucet after checking if course.

Thanks bro for this one 

• +3 1

6 hours ago, tienda said:

Did you try it? Or this is your first time to know this website.

Of course I have tried and joined since September 2019, so far this site is legit, but because of my limited time so now I rarely log in and claimed.

• +3 1

Bittorent is a good project, it contains safety and it is also developing, gradually there will be trust from everyone, please own some BTT.

• +4 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:03 AM, Agios said:

Free Bittorent (BTT)

The first Bittorent Faucet easy to clam every 2 minutes, besides faucet there are many ways to earn Bittorent , PTC, Shortlink, Quiz and Earn additional 20% for each friend who uses your referral link to register. Minimum withdrawal 150 BTT  AVG earning perday 15 BTT.  https://bittorrent.pw

Bittorent Wallet

You can use any TRON wallets which handle TRC10 tokens.  No need to use distinct addresses, you can mix your TRX and your BTT on the same address. 

Bittorrent is a nice project. We should join it's community and earn some free coins. I thinnk in future it's price will go up.

• +4 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Единственным преимуществом сбора с этого крана является то, что они предлагают монету с очень низкой ценой. Может быть, если вы сможете собрать много этих монет и их цена пойдет вверх, в будущем вы получите хорошую прибыль, я так думаю

• +3 1

On 10/1/2019 at 6:03 AM, Agios said:

Bittorent Wallet

Hi. I use this faucets (and its sisters) occasionally. The earnings are interesting and the payments sent quickly. This faucet is good and so is BTT.
MEMINDER: those who stock Tron (TRX) on their Atomic Wallet receive free BTT and free WINK.

• +4 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

How much is BTT worth? I don't remember seeing it on yobit i didn't search but i don't remember having it on the top in coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thank you for sharing this information. But is this proven to pay? And is this the official faucet from BTT?

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

It’s easier to buy this coin on the exchange than to click and spend time on this tap and the referral is pointless to invite him anyway, no one will click.

If the Bittorrent/uTorrent makers are actually endorsing their cryptocurrency, I wonder what userbase will it (and this faucet) find? Most uTorrent users download terabytes of stuff and would be impatient to click on a faucet that gives only a little bit of cryptocurrency.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

We can get some reward from the faucet, but I don't think that we can sell it at a high price because BTT price does not increase so high. Maybe we need to wait for a long time before the BTT price can increase, and if the faucet can give many rewards to us, then we should use the faucet to earn more and more reward so we can be ready if BTT can increase high, we can sell BTT at the high price. But I don't expect to see BTT will have a chance to increase high this year because this coin is a newcomer in the crypto, and it needs time to increase the price.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:19 AM, moonuranus said:

Thanks for sharing this, but I don't think it's worth it since faucet are just a waste of time plus referral link is not allowed here my friend, but anyways good luck if someone might try this.

Same here I think it's a bad idea in the first place how can I engage in faucet when it's a total waste of time energy and resources

Well mate, Thank you for sharing this and yes bittorent (btt) is good project but i dont think its worth it since it is not too late you should store more of this i think...     

Thanks bro to share this valuable information to us but bro this faucet pay very little amount per day 15 btt coin it is so little amount and btt price is very low and the price pump up chances are not so when  the price increase when we sell this bttcoins  so I think this time waste work and my previous experience in faucet is not good because I work in 6 months in faucet but I earn 5 $ so its time waste 

It's good to use these faucets that offer new coins because you can get a lot of coins that are worth very low right now and maybe in the future their price will increas higher 

On 03.10.2019 at 23:33, Consignee said:

Well, may be that's how you think. But for me, it must be worthy right now to spend my times. May be in future, I can get a good amount where the chance is very low. Don't think that people have clicked on faucets thinking that it will be something good in future. anyway, it's up to you.

I had experience in two days I made 1 ethereum and did not even imagine what kind of money it would cost and eventually abandoned it - this is my sad experience.

7 minutes ago, unref said:

If every body is searching for a wonderful TRC10/TRC20 wallet for android/IOS, I advocate to make use of VenaPi, it is a super wallet. You might also truly admire making use of it. Have a try and thank me later on.

thanks for the advice and cheerful mood, I’ll be sure to register and try, maybe there is some advice from you or an experienced secret) I will be respectable.

9 minutes ago, axbrit said:

Glad, my substance precious for other individuals, As Bittorent holders, it's far fitting to hold in touch with every other to keep song of BTT advancements. Do you concur

Yes, it’s not a question, I’m on Sayazi and always happy with new offers, good my friend, cryptocurrency is our future, this is for me now from the most important segments.

Welcome with me
Working on faucets does not produce good fruits, and many, the site owner earns from advertisements, while the worker on the faucet will only earn some dollars for a year

• -3 1

This is a good faucet. I am member since 6 months.  Last week I tried to connect but it wasn't possible, they say my login details doesn't exist. I think they removed my account for inactivity?? Maybe it's a new owner? 

• -2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/1/2019 at 10:03 AM, Agios said:

Free Bittorent (BTT)

Bittorent Wallet

Thanks for share this. But this amount totally useless some youtuber collect from refer commission but an individuals person not enough earning this type of faucet that's why now a days faucet not popular and peoples easily earning from airdrops and bounty.