How to receive notifications if someone quoted your post - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fleur de Bleau

How to receive notifications if someone quoted your post

I don't have notification settings, but post notifications that are commented on by others or who respond to comments are notified to me. I am grateful for the article because there may be many people who have problems not receiving notifications. Successful discussions need notices.

A good and useful topic, especially for new members. I suffered from this problem at the beginning of joining the forum, then I learned how to activate the notifications I want to receive because I think it is important and encourages interaction and the problem was solved.

Ah Thanks for the info.I didn't noticed this before.I was wondering why I'm not getting notification when someone quotes me.But now I have come to know.I'll try to enable the notifications so that I can reply to everyone who quotes my comment.

thanks for shear this information i wasn't know this things i try before to get notification but i can't today i will try your way and do it thanks 

This of the notification being having to being not working, has recently kind if like being automatically adjusted as we are not having to go ahead on solving some settings for our notification alerts being active

On 2/2/2020 at 8:09 PM, Fleur de Bleau said:

To all who ask why you do not receive notifaction to know if anyone quotes our posts or give us reputation  just follow every screen shot I make.

And you will solved your problems 

Thanks ♥  

Instructions 

Just click the upper part - with this sign = (3lines)

Then click Notifaction Settings

Find Someone quotes a comment or post I made and click to receive notifications. You can do it too if you want to recieve  who gave you the reputation. Someone gives reputation to something I posted

Screenshot_20200203_015643.png

Screenshot_20200203_015707.png

Screenshot_20200203_015727.png

Screenshot_20200203_015825.png

thanks too much for sharing this information with us, i'm sure this will solve the problems of the others who have it . i'm going to check it now.

Excellent tutorials my friend. I am actively getting notifications in my mailbox if someone has quoted my posts. I have also tried to adjust notifications preferences from the notification setting option on this forum. Here is no problem , I am receiving important notifications. 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:09 AM, Fleur de Bleau said:

To all who ask why you do not receive notifaction to know if anyone quotes our posts or give us reputation  just follow every screen shot I make.

Thanks ♥  

Instructions 

Find Someone quotes a comment or post I made and click to receive notifications. You can do it too if you want to recieve  who gave you the reputation. Someone gives reputation to something I posted

That's right, that is the only solution to received notification for your account. Thanks for sharing this information, i've seen so much post in this forum that contains problem about notification problem so it could be helped by this posts. Thanks. 

You have to go the notification settings, in there you can change your notification preference to your linking and you can also enable notification when someone quotes you.

Thanks ♥  

Instructions 

You can also get notification when you connect your account into your gmail. 

You will receive a message that says someone's quoted your post and you can click the message to see the quoted post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/13/2020 at 4:16 AM, Zezo said:

I have seen many people have trouble not receiving notifications, I hope they see your post now and thank you for the help

this post is very helpful i was getting this problem for longtime I tried everything but unfortunately i wasn't able to find solution for this problem but I think I will solve my problem

Yes by this setting you can open your incoming notification. I also received mail on my linked Gmail account whenever someone quoted on my posts. 

This is interesting this has add knowledge to me I never knew you can know who quote you  or give you reputation untill now.

Actually, I did not know these details, they are in the website settings, and I can modify them. I thought that I can only view them from the internet. Thank you for this good and full information.

Well that will not be working for everyone as IPBoard forum has an issue on this version with notifications settings.

Also Staff can pretty much disable it from Admin Panel just to avoid massive cpu consumption and everything else.

Either way you should still enable the "Notify me of replies" when u post / create the topic on the left side bar where there's the submit reply and post topic.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

i don't understand why on default these settings are turned off, they should be turned on by default and people who don't want notifications can turn them off

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I usually my friend recive my notifications on my email not here in crypto so I go to my email to find them my friend not here 

These things do not need to be notified of them, but there are those who do not know that only you search and you will not lose anything, as this will teach you how to solve your problem alone without asking. As for the notifications you receive, it is appropriate to know the latest posts shared by members

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks ♥  

Instructions 

This was a very good guide to be followed. I remember when I make a comeback here in cryptotalk, I doesn't know how to enable the notification setup again. So I make some research and ask some cryptotalk users on how can I enable it. Anyway, thanks for this wonderful and informative post you've been created. It is so much helpful.

Yes in order to receive notifications about what is happening in the forum and the various activities that happen on your topics, you must activate the notifications yourself from the settings in your account

Life is great and enjoy it

This is really a good guidelines for members who doesn't know how to on the notification button, with this tutorial I think everyone can be able to on the notification button without much stress in his/her profile. Thank you so much ones again for the tutorial.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:09 PM, Fleur de Bleau said:

Thanks ♥  

Instructions 

This is very good post my friend thank you for  creating a useful topic like this, I don't have problem with this but my Friends will learn from it.

I agree with you that there are frequent publications that must be addressed, but this method is useless because it takes a lot of effort from the official

Edited by Bohana

In last three mont or more i have this problem ,i dont receive any notification form the quotte or any other one,and i have the same ide like you explain to resolved by my self and i find this one,so it's very useful 

Your explanation is completely correct, but can you read all the notifications?
I usually receive a lot of notifications. It took too long to read and reply to them.
Please share more of these explanations.