I am new to the crypto scene and need help - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Becka09

I am new to the crypto scene and need help

Don t worry, we were all beginners. All you have to do is learn every day and search for the field you want before you start earning. Sign up for signature campaigns useful to you as a start and get some money from this forum.

15 hours ago, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

Hey friend welcom here this is a great site to you earn bitcoin just make useful post and share your experience about this forum topic you received bitcoin every useful post you make 30 post daily and earn money 

I guess you joined scam bounties or airdrops, it is really waste of time joining those scam campaigns.. better you focus this forum so that you can earn satoshi here.. just make 100 posts and should be 100+ characters of your posts so that you will be qualified in pay by post campaign.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin

Don't be cheap. Do you want free crypto? No begging here and no one will teach you how to beg properly. All the bitcoin that we get here is by working.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

you can register on the site free bitcoin which I have in advertising - click register - this is time-tested, you can store and earn, if you have questions I can tell.

The beginners should learn the crypto currency knowledge of trading and earning. Because it benefits for saving people's money.

You can use Coinbase as your wallet and binance too. These wallets were good and secure. Coinbase now has fingerprint reader which is really great.

16 hours ago, Becka09 said:

Welcome to the crypto family in this forum you will learn about the cryptocurrecnies and how you can earn them and after completing 100 posts you will earn by posts.

Hello Sir,

You can use Coinbase or the blockchain wallet to protect cryptocurrency. Since you're new to cryptocurrency, stay tuned to the Cryptotalk forum without wasting time on anything else. Through this forum you will learn about cryptocurrency assets and how to earn. If you work on other sites now you will be a victim of fraud. Know more about crypto assets then work with crypto.

Thank You.

16 hours ago, Sharifur26 said:

You can use Coinbase or the blockchain wallet to protect cryptocurrency. Since you're new to cryptocurrency, stay tuned to the Cryptotalk forum without wasting time on anything else. Through this forum you will learn about cryptocurrency assets and how to earn. If you work on other sites now you will be a victim of fraud. Know more about crypto assets then work with crypto.

Yes you are right in this forum we will learn all about crypto currency assets and how to earn

Crypto is the best site for earning money for all the people around the world and also to be added that at first day 100 comment need to be done then 30 comment need to be done every day. 

18 hours ago, Becka09 said:

I think the crypto talk is need only the youbit exchange and you easily trade their and make extra earning.

Since you were here, I recently agreed to let you understand the phrases and terms of this degree at some point while using it, and with a surprise it must start posting on this platform and you can make cash from it.

If you are new to crypto currency, you should be focusing on learning, cryptotalk is the best place to be cause you can learn a lot about crypto currencies and earn a bit in the process.

Welcome to the crypto.you want to learn more tips and tricks.need advice and suggestions for trading.you can read the post by the people of community which will be helpful for your future.

Yes i help you in case of choosing best crypto wallet. In my opinion the best crypto wallet is coinbase crypto wallet. Here you store many types of crypto coins and it is very simple according to its usage. Boss learning and make some special skills if you have wished earn free crypto coins.

1 minute ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

They are Coinbase and Blockchain. Believe it or not. They are the best. I personally use them to keep my cryptocurrencies. There are plenty of wallets in the market. General Chat Chat LoungBut if you want a secure and stable wallet, I must say that there are two best online wallets.

I see you guys are mostly like the coinbase wallet and you are recommending newbies to use it while the coinbase wallet is not support worldwide

If you are new in Crypto world than don't worry, work here and pay your money in yobit exchange. Don't work in airdrops and faucets because they pay you very low money and that work is timeless so work in this forum and earn.

Well if you are new here you really need to visit forum first and getbto know the rules.  You will better understand this

Now to your question 

In my opinion Blockchain is really good and easy to use wallet.. 

And they are without flaw orbany other issue. 

All you need is to make 100 post or comment and you get paid with Bitcoin. But first start by replying comment on this forum, it's easy.

If you are new here in cryptotalk you first need to know all the rules and regulations about this site.You should follow all the rules mentioned there otherwise you will be banned.Then your journey in crypto will be smooth     

For the wallet I think it's better for beginners to use the exchange. Just keep trying, now it is difficult to get crypto through faucets, airdrops and bounties. Before participating in the bounties, first look at whitepapers, etc. and the number of bounty participants, if many high ranks follow them, the possibility of the project is quite high. Here I assume you are looking for a bounty in the bitcointalk forum.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png