I am new to the crypto scene and need help - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Becka09

I am new to the crypto scene and need help

For bigginers you can do skme research on i ternet to find the secure wallet . There are lots of them but some may be scam so research befor choose.you can use yobit or blockchain as they are well known and trusted.

You can use coinbase or payeer wallet to protect your crypto currency and it is trusted one and it is easy for any kind of transaction 

If You Are New To Crypto Then You Should Gain Knowledge From There Where You Can gain It And Then Starting Invest In Crypto Then You Can Gain A Profit Otherwise You Will Lose All Your Money

On 2/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

Mate go to yobit and create your account and claim your free coins from yobit airdrop. Beaware from other scammers sites if you lose any thing from you thats not good for you 

Hii there I am also new and i also don't have much knowledge about it and how it works I have my friends who guide me once they explain it to me I will let you know

Ok my suggestion on wallet is try coinbase or blockchain wallet.about how to earn some free Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency you're already in it.this forum pays for every comment and post you do.if you still want more earnings I have a lot of faucet links that is paying just message me I'll send it.

You are new on cryptotalk so firstly you gain your knowledge about every coins. You can also read and write useful post. And you completed hundred post in two days. Don't use copy paste process otherwise account may be blocked.

If you dont know what really wallet you can use consider the coinbase wallet it is very safe and so easy to use and also here in this forum you can earn free satoshi with only performing easy task.30,000satoshis is a good number if satoshi specially when you are starting so goodluck buddy

Definitely I need to learn more about cryptocurrency. I'm a new member here.

Well there are many good crypto wallets online and offline, I prefer Atomic wallet for newbies cause it has support for so many cryptocurrencies and it is so easy to use and set up and also very secure.

It is very simple, this forum pays you to participate in good responses only, and sends you money to your account in the Yubit platform every 6 or 4 hours, good luck .

1- you need yo have an account in yobit exchange .
2- you need to have account here in this forum using the same Email .
3- from yobit you will find an option to link between them 
4- you need to post here useful posts and after 100 posts you will start earn
5- you can ask for your earning from yobit not here 

I am also new and I do not know how to avoid fraudsters and I do not know much about this site. All I know is that I share your opinions and learn from you and what are the fraudulent sites please

The best way to build a knowlage about crypto curreny world is by reading alot .. so you can do that here in "crypto world " forum 

Buddy i believe that if you work on crypto talk forum then you don't need searching other forum for earning. This is best for if work here and earn here. And i told you best wallet is coinbase wallet.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:14 PM, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

Just use best wallets like blockchain, coinbase, binance etc. If you want to earn free bitcoin then first work on this forum daily. Second invest and hold coins upto bullrun to earn high. Also you could join airdrops by legit platforms like many people earned huge amount from airdrop of yoda coin by yobit. Also whenever the coin is launched and if price is good then sell it same time.

Always use patience especially in learning try and try until you succeed. 

Because you need to learn more and here in cryptotalk forum you will get those knoledge you want to know that will give you good income in the future. 

In this community you need to follow all the rules and regulations because if you don't follow the rules then you received warning. Or even you can receive direct ban from the forum.

Don’t worry my friend just do a good post helping people in . And you can get your money for any problem. Just i won’t you first to read the roles of this forum . And good luck . 

There are lot of different wallets.But if you are new I'll recommend you to use the my ether wallet.This is the best and safe wallet for holding crypto currencies.

As a beginner and also new to crypto you have to be alarm about how the crypto market works and also have the basic knowledge about it. 

I think you may consult to the experts in the case you're new here in the crypto world. You may try to post some questions to know what you want. In the earning part, you may trust this forum just follow it rules it can gave income for you, you may start here.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:10 PM, WahidNazir said:

Welcome to the crypto forum and i hope you read the rules of crypto talk carefully. After reaching your 100 comments on post you shall earn money for each post. 

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that first every one should make appropriate 100 comments and avoid violating any community rules b because it will lead to ban then ultimately they are going to get paid.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:44 AM, Becka09 said:
On 2/2/2020 at 9:39 AM, JoeDavid said:

Being a beginner it's always good to ask for such kind of advices such as now I will tell you that the best wallet is Coin base this wallet is friendly to use

Have patience,avoid coin doubling,gather more and more information about crypto world and abide by the rules and terms,complete commenting on 100 post then comment everyday on 30 post