For every new member of the forum - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

For every new member of the forum

On 2/2/2020 at 7:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

Finally I advise you the following things:

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.
I hope that this topic has benefited everyone

4.)  Always remember the requirements for your posts. Once your topic didn't reach the requirements, you won't received and payments from it. And that information is very important because most of us are here because of money. 

I agree with you on this point that new members post repeats without the post being useful and now the forum is banning these people so every new person must post useful things and learn

• +2 1

On 3/23/2020 at 6:43 PM, Razanrr said:

you need to be careful to understand what best to do in this forum, there is going to be some of the best discussions here, and its good that we follow the rules, rules are to be stricktlyfollowed and to make good forum posts one must be able to stand certain information

I think that this is nice amd informative post. It can help those who are just beginner here in crypto talk and I suggest that they should read the rules and always obey the rules becaus eit is strict amd they might get a warning. 

Yes.You are absolutely right mate.I think if any new member join this forum,his very fast duty will be to know about all the rules of this forum.If anyone don't do that,like you said he will lose the great opportunity to be in this best forum and will loose his account for ever.Many many thanks for this very important post.

Edited by Jami273

With these tips and instructions, you will ensure that you remain in the forum, as well as avoid banning your account and help administrators to work well

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a good beneficial topic and not only the new members but everyone in the forum we all have to be careful with the ways we respond to topics, we should focus and read understand the topic before responding because responding in an unlawful way can lead your account to receive warning point or even banning from the moderators.

Yes, most of the new members complain that their comments have been deleted and they don't know why.
I would add: that any post, whether an unimportant or repetitive subject or comment, will be deleted.

On 4/9/2020 at 2:57 PM, Lilsamur123 said:

I would like to advise all beginners not to use the forum as a source of income, it was created so that people would receive and share new and useful information about cryptocurrency + receive a small reward for this

The best advise for a beginner, as it seems that there are a lot members just trying to do the minimum and are not actually offering much. We should treat the forum with respect and not as a source of income. The income as you said is the reward for our efforts. By being honest and offering as much as we can, we will begin raising the quality of the posts in the forum, and this will attract further opportunities to earn. Projects would love to have signature campaigns if they see experienced people that are able to offer useful and detailed information.

Those mistakes committed by most of the members who talked about it are the result of ignorance of the rules of the forum, so I think that it is not strict and that it is not monitored, and everyone who underestimated the rules was attended from the forum and caused the attendance of members from the same countries.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Informative topic! I also advice each member to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time and understand the rules well! These tips in this topic are really useful and each member should follow them and be aware before making any post here.

You are a good friend of the forum, and I would like to thank you for this useful post especially for new members in CryptoTalk, I hope for them to read this post and understand it well and read the forum rules and posts installed in each section so that their account is not blocked in the future

Your words are definitely correct, because the new members should pay attention to this matter. I think this period has reduced the number of new members, but it is important to guide the old members to pay attention.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:23 PM, Gunhoo said:

So many new members only care about reaching their 100 posts, and most of their post were very short ones and not useful at all. They should pull themselves together or they will get a warning points sooner or later, because only making useless posts and spamming the forum with their low quality posts, which is their own fault.

That's right so my advice to them they must maintain the quality of their post and they should maintain to reach one hundred characters per post so it can be counted. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 12.06.2020 at 04:42, Dark_Sky said:

That's right so my advice to them they must maintain the quality of their post and they should maintain to reach one hundred characters per post so it can be counted. 

I think that they are not necessarily need to maintain the quality of their posts because it is only their problem that their messages got deleted and they are not get paid, smart person would fix that quickly.

Most of the users of this forum suffer from this real problem which is the problem of repeating some issues here and this is what prompts us to repeat some comments on it Finding a source of renewable information is also important, my dear friend, for the continuity of renewed information here

I totally agree with you my friend,all of us not those who are newbie have to follow all the rules of this forum completely  without any faults  because this forum is accurate and every member should be careful in order not to be banned

Very well said mate, thanks for sharing some advice. As a beginner, I really need this kind of information and advice. It's really normal that beginners can find so hard exploring this forum well that it is really normal because we are not yet familiar. Experiences and knowledge would help us to be familiar with this forum as well as to the crypto world.

I think this new payment fearture will bring an end to that because if you spam you will not receive any payment for that posts and u think this is good because we all need good quality posts that everyone will benefit from not trash.

Yeah many newbie are in such a hurry that they want to earn as soon as possible but they miss the important part which is learning the rules of this forum . In cryptotalk we have to be patience and do our post don't worry your money will go nowhere if you follow the instructions of cryptotalk just don't fall in the trap of scammers if you follow the rules your money will be with you