If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

Whenever I invest in crypto, I see prices on the market almost every hour, I don't want to leave bullish time and suffer losses. Apart from monitoring the price, I also always calculate what percentage I will get if I sell it at that time.

• +1 1

The profit entirely depend on the price of the coins, if the price goes high after the bus then it might be profitable or if the price go down it might bring some lose. So, the key task of the operation of the trading is  checking the price of the coins several times. I have used to check the price of the coins several times. 

For short-term deals, price monitoring should be done periodically and not to be overlooked. As for long-term investment deals that extend for months, just buy the currency, close the platform and monitor the price normally. And lack of interest in the daily or weekly fluctuations of the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

I often see the prices when I invest in cryptocurrencies, it is that I get excited when I see when it rises because I know that I will have a lot of profits I do not know if the same thing happens to someone of not stopping seeing the prices because of the emotion.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 minutes ago, Bpman1321G said:

I am very nervous human and sometime afraid to lost even 1 or 2 percent from all my amount, so when I making big investment, then I checking price of invested cryptocurrency some times per hour, such as sometimes price have huge increase, and only the fastest can sell it or buy if it have short decrease

That is not very healthy, because it would cause you panic and sometimes you may cancel your trades out of fear, just put on a stop loss and wait for your goal.

• +1 1

Trading is so stressful for me when im investing on a coin i check market every hour and its really hard for me because i cant focus on my other works thats why i prefer holding i dont mean I don't trade at all i mean i rather to hold than short term trade .

When I invest in a cryptocurrency, I left the exchange page open to see the price at all times, it is a habit because I invest almost every day

In my case I prefer to invest in long-term currencies and I forget about the market when you have a little more experience, you will learn to control your emotions and you will not be aware of a screen watching the prices, I say it from my personal experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

When i invest my money in a good project than i just saw a 2 times in a day becasue i know that what time almost the market is going to be high and i sell my coins in a good price in the market becasue investor always invest their money when the coin value comes down.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 11/6/2020 at 11:58 PM, Jromz said:

When it comes to long term investment, I'd rather forget about the price for a long period of time, depending on my investment horizon. However, I also do day and swing trading regularly, then I can't help but keep watching the price graphs on a regular basis in order to enter/exit the market.

Same implies to me too mate, if I will invest for a long time, I will forget about the price,pretend as if I never even invested,but short time in investment, I often check the market time with out number .I think that how it should be 

As for me i check most of the times maybe two to three times a day but i do not sleep without checking the value

You can watch the price whenever you want. You invest and you don't have to be on your screen, this is something traders often do and watch the prices to find opportunities in small timed candlesticks. Usually investors don't care too look at the price of their investments but only once every month or even more.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:02 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think checking prices once per hour is enough but if you have access to internet you can check prices more because cryptocurrency market is filled with various coins and each time some of these coins may provide special earning opportunity that you should not miss.

@Brushless4500KV I agree with you that checking prices per hour is enough. The crypto market is very volatile and you have to keep a watchful eye if you want to make a good profit because in an instant a coin/token could reach it's all time high and if you miss the opportunity then you have missed the profit.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

When investing in digital currencies, I daily follow up the prices and the price of Bitcoin and the dominance of Bitcoin in addition to sites for encryption such as the famous site coinmarketcap and watch the price in site preev for price of bitcoin

Edited by wassim19

I. don't watch the market regularly,i just read articles or news daily,check every morning,analyse the chart then setting my buy and sell orders and comes back and check every night. I only watch market if i do margin trading

For me, I think that I look almost every hour at prices, I store or trade more than one coin and therefore I need to monitor prices constantly, also because of my curiosity, I like to see currency rates, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I watch the price multiple times for 2-3 days continuously to decide whether to invest in that coin or not. Observation for a long time can be very useful while trading.

• +1 1

All traders know that the price is always up and down. For this reason a teader must monitor the price all the time. When the price is low down the trader buy coin and when the price is high the trader should sell it.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:21, Maxtron73 said:

Como inviertes en criptomonedas y generalmente miras los precios en Internet en tu sitio web o aplicación preferida, mi pregunta es cuántas veces realmente miras los precios ese día; una vez al día, cada hora?

When I proceed to make a purchase I always iso the stop limit, so as not to monitor the price of the currency that I have bought so much, I think this is the most common and most used by novice and intermediate traders in order not to lose a lot of money and achieve the objectives set by a graphic or signal received.

If you are that much afraid then it's better not to trade you should spend less amount to time in looking the price after you have bid the price but you should spend more time so that you can make the accurate measurement of the price of the cryptocurrencies. We have to look the price but we shouldn't frequently we should go with the flow of the market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Hi mate, this is really a good thing to know. Well I also will share my experience that initially when I was beginner, I deposited the money and buy BTC and watching the price that time on every minute. That was funny for me and excited to wait for price high. Later, I came to know that I cam make an order to sell for my desire amount. After that I am making order and then sell it. Now watching the price as well as many hours to go.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I try not to see much, and it depends a lot on the type of operation that is going to be performed, only what is necessary since observing too much generates a lot of nerves and that restlessness can lead to making mistakes. It is better to be calm and think about how you are going to operate.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:02 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

When you buy any cryptocurrency, you must concentrate on its value more than other coins. This is a very important step in any trading so you should check prices as often as you can. Checking only once per day is very dangerous because some coins may go down severely even after 12 hours. I think checking prices once per hour is enough but if you have access to internet you can check prices more because cryptocurrency market is filled with various coins and each time some of these coins may provide special earning opportunity that you should not miss.

That depends on the way I'm going to trade that day, if I'm looking to earn in hours it can be every hour or three times per period. But if I want to do scalping, I literally get stuck in the exchange. Because I seek to take advantage of fluctuations

When I started investing in cryptocurrencies, I took it upon myself to always check the updates for like 15 to 18 hours on a daily basis 

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

Crypto currency investment is a good idea to secure your future in it if i invest my money in it than i just leave it and i make the T.P of the coin and when the coin touch the high value of that than my coins will sell automatically in a good price.

BetFury