If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

On 2/2/2020 at 7:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

I try to look at the price at least when I get up in the mornings, then in the afternoon about 3 to 6 pm and before I go to bed, it is because I have noticed that if one sees very often the anxiety that the price changes causes me problems in my routine of things to do, I take it calmly

Friend, it depends on where you invest, if you do it in an exchange, I don't think you have to be looking at the price every 5 minutes, you just put buy and sell orders and stop-loss settings and that's it.

I check every day.

As I use a portfolio application called "cryptocompare" it is not difficult for me to check, to see if there was a favorable change, the truth is that I got used to checking at least once a day.

A proper analysis, will not keep you as a watch dog. I don't think you need to watch price if you properly did a nice job. For me, I trade on trends which just need some little analysis, then watch the market on a daily basis to know the outcome.

There is a big difference between an investor and a market speculator, because investing requires long-term patience to make a profit and not be checking the price daily in hours.

Look dear first when you invest in a currency or start trading it, do not enter every hour in which you tire yourself and think over and over and fear selling and fear of loss, I advise you to enter from a strong support point, place a sell order at the target that suits you and also place another sell order also or The so-called stop loss below the support area you entered from and watch all the cryptocurrencies every period, not every hour and every half hour, you will tire yourself out a lot

• Useful or interesting 1

When I invest in crypto I see the price every hour, to see if it goes up or down, and to accommodate my position in trading

Я так и стараюсь поступать, кому интересно, есть много видео на ютуб по торговле,там куча разных схем, но считаю вышеописаное в теме самым актуальным и беспроигрышным вариантом.

After investing in crypto i am watching price after every hour almost.  I am checking prices again and again. Which coin i take i marked these coins in coinmarketcap app.

Depending on the amount you invested and the empty time I have, if the amount of investment is large, the number of times I look at the price of the cryptocurrency I invested may reach 20 times spread over the day

Crypto can become two times more expensive in just one week, so i check prices every evening. But it depends on what currency i chosen. If it is old coin that is quite stable, i check prices only one tie in 2-3 days.

how long time ? me just use short time maybe a couple days just 2 day .. 3 day or maybe 1 week .. i don't use long-term i will always use short-time for me is good and we too get profit is fast .. maybe some people use long-term but i don't know for me short-time is better good

I check in morning and evening both times after and before my office. I am a daily trader hence I keep eye on most of the prices regularly at any point.

I have a shortcut of coinmarketcap website on the hompage of my phone. When i get a single minute,,i just tap on the icon and check the price.. its more than 15 times in a day

As per my opinion if we had invested our money then we should continue watching the Market conditions to know about the price increase and decrease.Always be in a free mind which would help you to earn more, I used to watch at minimum of 10-12 times daily.

I look at the prices every day, because if the cryptocurrency I have goes up, I will make a profit, but if it goes down, they will be lost.

I personally see the market about 3 times a day if it is an altcoin in which I have invested a little. but if I am trading with BTC I look at the price every hour or every 30 minutes.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

I see the minimum prices 3 times a day to keep track of my coins to sell them

I monitor its price on a daily basis, and this helps to take the next step. Price monitoring is the basis of cryptocurrencies. On a daily basis, not to miss opportunities.

I usually watch the price of cryptocurrencies once a day as I trade long term using a one-day time frame on the Japanese candlestick chart. I think it is enough to observe it once or twice a day, no more because if they do not consume a lot of time they can take advantage of other things.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:21, Maxtron73 said:

Como inviertes en criptomonedas y generalmente miras los precios en Internet en tu sitio web o aplicación preferida, mi pregunta es cuántas veces realmente miras los precios ese día; una vez al día, cada hora?

Whenever I invest in a cryptocurrency I do not look at the price much manually but I use apps that send me notifications to the phone when the price has a significant change since the last time I entered the app

I am obsessed with how to see the prices every so often but I have realized that you do not have to see it so often, just as I say it is good to see it at least once a day minimum I say

you mean before or after investing? Because before investing I go directly to the market to see the change in the last hours, and if I think it is not a good time, I simply do not invest that day.
On the other hand, if you mean after investing, I usually check the price of the cryptocurrency once a day just to see how my investment is going.