If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

I think checking often dont have any sence. I'm checking price in 3-4 hours since when i get up. It's enough for me.

I am thinking that if it is my bad habit or good habit. Because whenever i invest in cryoto yo raise the price i always look upon the price in coinmarket cap or coingeko whenever i got time. Otherwise my heart will beat in a very rapid speed. So what should i call it a bad habit or good???

I usually leave a window on my computer with the graphics and how often I check it depending on the operation and its term. If it is scalping then every minute. And if it is long term, I check every 4 hours or every day

• +4 1

It all depends on the activity that is being carried out, if you are trading, you have to be very vigilant. If it is invested in the short term, it is advisable to review the price several times in an hour, since there are currencies that the price can go down or rise very quickly, and if you are not careful, you can go into losses or stop generating profits. If the investment is long-term, you can be more relaxed and check prices once or a few times a day.

• +2 1

Always i track prices one or two times a day so that i donot miss anything but if i bought from low bottom, then i feel more relax and leave what i bought till it go to higher levels

I, usually, check cryptocurrencies prices   three or four times   in a day,( when I   turn on my desktop pc)

In the meantime,   I  "get rich"  playing  my 3-4  reliable free faucets   !!!

If you are a full-time cryptocurrency trader you should be constantly checking prices, and if you invest in mining it would not be necessary to monitor so much since the process is automatic, but if you are only a small investor and do not have much free time I think checking once or twice a day is enough.

when im invested in bitcoin i checked prices a few times for a week. now my cryptocurrency investings in altcoins, that is why i checked price about 5 times per day

Edited by Karolevasoso4ka
  • Useful or interesting 1

This is like a vice, I get up and always before getting out of bed I check the prices, before breakfast, I check again, at the time I do it again, I am always aware of my investments, even if I do not buy or sell, always I am aware of volatility, I love it and I hate it!

• +3 1

On 2/2/2020 at 5:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

It depends if you are a miner or a trade, because a trader has to see the prices for a long time a day and a miner only to sell at the best price

Whenever I invest in cryptocurrency, I wait for the price to fall, I look at it for a very long time, and when it falls, I invest my money in cryptocurrency, then it grows, and I earn

On 2/2/2020 at 6:21, Maxtron73 said:

Como inviertes en criptomonedas y generalmente miras los precios en Internet en tu sitio web o aplicación preferida, mi pregunta es cuántas veces realmente miras los precios ese día; una vez al día, cada hora?

If I invest in cryptocurrencies, I would see the price once a day, but I would still spend time saving crypto, at least one year

On 02.02.2020 at 13:21, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

In my case it depends mostly on the amount I invested in a particular cryptocurrency and the wait time for return on my money. If that is my whole deposit I may look at the chart every hour throughout a day. My main job is related to working on laptop so the frequency of looking at that "when-finally-clock" can be quite high.

On the contrary, if it is a hundred dollars investment in a coin just to try. I set the alert for take profit and don't look at the chart until I here/see the alert.   

Hey friend, I give you some advice, when you invest in long-term cryptocurrencies (Hold) you should look at the prices daily or weekly. Until you have the expected result.
I view Daily and Weekly to secure my crypto assets and earnings...

• Useful or interesting 1

I see usually see daily prices because i practically live with this world every day, i imagine that if crypto is only part your investment you se the price less

I'm every hour lol😁

And in order for your profits to be good, buy and turn off the computer because the fall in the price does not necessarily have to collapse, it may be a correction for the resumption of the rise

If you don’t have a cryptocurrency yet, YoBit also offers the possibility of depositing in US dollars or Russian roubles. To do so, go to the “Wallet” section and enter “USD” in the search field

I'm every hour Lulu In order for your profits to be good, buy and turn off the computer because the price drop does not necessarily collapse, it may be a correction to resume the rise and start a new bullish wave and the first peak becomes a bottom

Edited by Adam adam

That will depend on what you want to do with cryptocurrencies, that is, what type of trade or if you want them to invest in the long term among other forms of investment. If, on the other hand, you want to obtain profits constantly with trading, you should be very aware of prices with a surveillance period of approximately 30 minutes, but if you want to hold holding once a week it will be fine (in this case you must have done a technical study of the coin)

• +5 1

Hello at first I looked at the prices practically every second, all day. But then I learned that it is not good to see it so much because that causes you to make mistakes due to nerves when you see that something that is normal in this world goes down or up. I got to make that mistake several times which caused me losses.

Then I learned that it is best to maintain a strategy and evaluate the situation well to know when it is better to wait or when to act and thus you will achieve greater profits avoiding making transactions out of impulse or fear of losing. I wish you success :)

looking at the price in short periods is relative, normally I look at the price every 2 can be lower depending on the market, it must be taken into account to maximize profits

It depends on how much time I have, if I don't have it, then three times a day maximum, and if there is a lot of time I can go in and monitor prices every hour or even more often.