Best ICO/IEO rating site? - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best ICO/IEO rating site?

ICOBench is not recommended in my opinion, because many projects do not clearly get high ratings, and they are also paid to promote a project whether the project is good or not, I recommend Cryptodiffer.com he is the best ICO / IEO rating website for now

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 9/30/2019 at 9:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

Most of the ICO rating website listed any project by taking money, that is paid review. People have to research by their own knowledge. They should not depend on ICO review website.

• +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 11:40 AM, kimmi said:

I think there is no site which can be called best because this type of sites always take money from the owners and then give them good rating.

Agree, so far there has been no website that independently evaluates the rating of a project. Most rating websites only require payment from new projects so that the review looks good in the eyes of investors

• +1 1

On 9/30/2019 at 4:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

well, there are in fact huge quantities of ICO rating sites out there, but I do not trust or actually care about their ratings as they receive money from the projects they rate.

Why would anyone trust a rating agency in which their income originates from the rated subjects? nonsense

Besides, where are their experts comming from?

These sites are just one more way to get some money from the ICO with the supposed "experts" rating them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

To get the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency in a good ICO project, we often have to do due diligence from many aspects and sources, one of which is the rating on ICObench. Right now, I don't know what ICO is the best for investment. cryptocurrency is a large area, so we must choose which IEO is best for investment. Do not let us choose wrong. it will be fatal for our investment. We must think carefully.

All these so called ICO/IEO rating sites cannot be trusted neither they be relied upon for quality projects, most of them are literally for ratings, so once they can paid , they rate such project according to what their pay was.

Now I am not too sure about sites that give ICO or IEO projects a rating, because even though they are number one, their goal is money. Many new projects have paid rating sites to give good reviews about their projects. Who has the money then they are in charge

On 9/30/2019 at 10:36 PM, Consignee said:

At first I believed in the ICO review site, but after many ICOs had good ratings but in reality the project was dead or did not match their rating. this makes me  no longer believe in some of these sites.

Yep, I agree with you that some of the ICO / IEO Rating sites are currently not very independent and most of the paid reviews are certainly not the reviews we are looking for. I think ICOBench still has an advisor that is at least still independent to review (I forget his name but if I'm not mistaken he's Asian) Other options might be you can try the Neironix rating site, Good luck!

To be honest I don’t believe on ico review site. Cause they provide wrong review on some projects because of money. That's why I always check all projects by myself.           

1 hour ago, acspeakbull said:

IСO is long gone аnd IEO is currently аctualizеd ! RATING lосatiоn is prеsently аt shit!

That is true. The ICO has been replacing by IEO, but the IEO itself is no guarantee for people to make a profit because they need to search the right IEO. I think it is best if we can choose the existing coin in the market than to choose ICO or IEO because we have a chance to make a profit from the coin.
I don't trust the rating of the ICO or the IEO because they can buy a review from many people, and they can get a good review of their projects. I think that is not fair to people who want to invest because they cannot get valid information about the project.

i used Icobench and trackico to see some ICO rating. but this rating will not guarantee that the project will be succesful. even most of them will still scam you. so don't depend on ICO rating too much.

Edited by I-KUN

maybe right now the best ranking site is ICO because ICO is already well known. different from IEO, maybe there are only a few people who are familiar with IEO. but fans might be a little different from ICO fans.

It is really complicated to know some new project through websites, because as you mentioned, they certainly take some money to expose the information about ICO on them, and as we do not know if the information is so real we get cornered, I prefer always research any I will be involved in this project, which I do not invest, I only participate in airdrops and yet I am very selective, to avoid wasting time.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:36 PM, Consignee said:

I often monitor ico and ieo on icobench, but I don't fully trust the ratings they provide, just for reference, and I need to find out more information in the social media comment column, articles and others to find out the credibility of a project.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is always violatile because it depends on the basis and does not depend on clear fundamentals such as gold or real estate assets. Because it's full of speculators and it's also not centralized, that's what makes it volatile.

Those site are not legit so i suggest if you are going to invest to any ico and ieo make your own research dont make a basis to those paid review.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

There is many website who offered this service icobench icobliss we find a lot of new ico and some reviews about them but in General I don't believe this review and rating it kind to be manipulate and be in some bounty like a task to right a positive review and rate 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, Askatara said:

It's better to have self analysis, also check bitcointalk scam accusation board.

Yeah it is best to do your analysis on the project than looking for the ico rating site because most of them are paid to make a good rating so it is not a legit review.

rating sites I don't trust now they don't think everyone gives false information accurate information so I had some sites that worked well but now they are not as ico. Poject is so fake so I could not say the name of any rating site I prefer to stay away from ico poject myself.

ICOBench is not recommended in my opinion, because many projects do not clearly get high ratings, and they are also paid to promote a project whether the project is good or not, I recommend Cryptodiffer.com he is the best ICO / IEO rating website for now

Hello brother i hope you have knowledge to what is ico or ieo.Sometime ico and sometime ieo profitable you can invest both but i like yobit ieo its profitable other exchange. You ask some ico and ieo rating site mos popular site is icobench tracker io icorating ico holder and if you need many more site you can serch in Google.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:36 PM, Consignee said:

Honestly, I will say you just nailed it all, in my opinion also there is not ICO review site that provides honest reviews. All they do is to collect money from the start ups and give them good ratings. Some projects even pay as much as $100k for a good review.

none reliable, all ico rating sites give high scores to icos for a fee.  the best example of this is the ubex icos.  Despite the astronomical scoring garbage an ico

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1