Best ICO/IEO rating site? - Page 5 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best ICO/IEO rating site?

On 9/30/2019 at 6:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

I completely agree. Non of these ICO review sites are honest. I've also been informed that in one of the sites (not the ones you've mentioned), reviewers were demanding funds from some projects that they've rated high, in order not to change their reviews. This just made me not ever look at them again as I suspect that the rest are having same practices. It's a dead market anyway and probably will never recover as projects now need backing of big exchanges to succeed. Anything else won't work.

I do have the same belief with you,those rating sites are not reliable now,they give reviews depending on how much they are paid for,to promote or degrade a project. So only us are needed to be wise and vigilant without the help of those sites.

there may be no ICO or IEO score site that giving an sincere assessment. The websites are asking money for all challenge indexed on their internet site. however, we'd have a small portion of recommendation to ICO project from those websites. nevertheless, it is now not a reference to invest primarily based on their assessment. i use it to check a mission goal only.

On 9/30/2019 at 6:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

None of them, everyone takes bribes it seems. I rather study the projects myself and mostly i do this after the ico. https://research.binance.com/ does a pretty good work for anyone who wants to take a deeper look in a project but want to be fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

None of them are any good let alone being best, all of them are scam to say the least, you could say they are even worse that the scammers themselves, they use their websites to assure clueless investors that investing in one ICO is safer that others while in fact the projects that pay them more will be the top of their list, you can even use their rankings to find out which projects is worse and is going to be a scam.

@BTC Future You are a absolutely right on that but I can still tell you there are ICO rating platforms that are non-comprised. I will list them below and I would love what you think about them.

• Coincodex
  • ICOalert
  • Token market

I use this sites to see reviews of ICOs but I do know they shouldn't be trusted 100%

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

5 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

@BTC Future You are a absolutely right on that but I can still tell you there are ICO rating platforms that are non-comprised. I will list them below and I would love what you think about them.

• Coincodex
  • ICOalert
  • Token market

I use this sites to see reviews of ICOs but I do know they shouldn't be trusted 100%

It's a rating per pay model. I don't exactly know about these three, although I did use coincodex and have it bookmarked. Still I would be careful at all reviews and try to do research on my own if I was to invest in an ICO right now. In the past many people were trusting one website and were instantly investing in an ICO without looking further. Right now there is less money involved and it is hard to find opportunities. Personally I wouldn't invest in an ICO unless it was a project that besides having really good intentions, it should also have good backing.

Since you are interested in ICO's I would refer you this article:

https://scholarship.law.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3029&context=faculty_scholarship

I still haven't read all of it, but it has some really interesting observations.

Instead I have to say that I am quite comfortable with the icobench rating site that's where I usually choose the ico that i will give my support I have to say that they make honest enough reviews, I don't really know if they are paid by the same promoters of the icos but i am happy with it

I do not know classification sites for these projects and currencies, but it is very easy to put ratings by searching for these projects on the famous platforms and reading the marketing value of each of them and their arrangement, and through that we can determine which one is fake and which is good and honest

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I execute give birth to the unchanged belief with you, those rating sites are not trustworthy now, they cause reviews depending on how a great deal they are rewarded for, to promote or degrade a project. therefore lone us are considered necessary to be astute and attentive without the lend a hand of folks sites.

• -3 1

I will advice people to stay away from this ICO rating sites, people should make their own research. I will not even suggest anyone to invest in any ICO but thru can still invest on IEO which far more better than ICO that is 95% full of scam. And, a well regulated exchange for this is very important. 

• +4 1

Research is a must and its always needed when it come to investment

you can also check crypto directories token sale directory https://cryptodirectories.com/token-sale

but i will also advice that the directory is for informational purpose only and should not be considered investment advice and always investigate the information yourself before investing.

I don't believe these ICO rating locales, since they can control it. In the event that the group needs their undertaking to get immaculate score, at that point they should pay for it.

Most of the ICO rating sites do not provide authentic information for all the projects due to various reasons like they do not have the solid project verification procedures. I suspect but some rating sites will also take commissions to list some fake project's ICO. I have been preferring https://picoloresearch.com/ to get some info about new project's ICO. 

• +5 2

I heard that DYCO's are the new trend. Is there a review site for them and what current ones are there?

Most of the ICO rating website listed any project by taking money, that is paid review. People have to research by their own knowledge. They should not depend on ICO review website.

I agree always do your own research. But also worth checking reviews as part of your research, along with whitepaper etc.

Hi, I think maybe there is such a site with a private review, but it is necessary to search for a long time and carefully on the Internet or ask friends if they have such information. Search and you will succeed, thank you

think what's important here is for а potential investor to first, be knowledgeable about crypto. Once that is in place, head to the telegram channel of such ico, ask questions you need based on your checklist of what a good ICO should be, then check out the LinkedIn profiles of the team members for experience, originality, age of profile and et cetera. Then do some other checks as may have been decided by you. Listen to your 6th sense. Ico rating sites recommendations are part of the problem we have in the crypto space, embrace them at your own peril, they are better ignored.

You will have to search, because a decent site is not so easy to find, I advise you to check the reviews about them, this is the most reliable way.