Best ICO/IEO rating site? - Page 4 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best ICO/IEO rating site?

To get the chance to put resources into digital currency in a decent ICO venture, we regularly need to do due persistence from numerous angles and sources, one of which is the rating on ICObench. At the present time, I don't have the foggiest idea what ICO is the best for venture. digital money is an enormous zone, so we should pick which IEO is best for speculation. Try not to let us pick wrong. it will be deadly for our speculation. We should think cautiously.

3 hours ago, $$$ said:

In fact good reviews don't prove that the project can be a big success. Because investors can already see projects that are really good or not.

Yes it's true and all investors can't base her opinion on some reviews they search for the team of the project and read the white paper and more search about any ico 

On 9/30/2019 at 8:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

Icobench upholder and many provide is fake hipe of different projects because I do some bounties work for listed ieo on Icobench good ratings there but failed projects and not paid bounties. 

Those site are not legit so i suggest if you are going to invest to any ico and ieo make your own research dont make a basis to those paid review.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/27/2020 at 12:21 PM, Chandan kumar said:

I as of now do not believe ICO  examination, it's superior to analyze it myself since it'll be more precise than taking after ICO investigation. a few of them are paid to create fake surveys.

Analyzing itself is something that is recommended and even obligatory to do. Don't make them (ICO ranking sites) your reference or teacher. They are only because of money.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, Razu said:

2016 and 2017 was the best year, ICO rating sites do really review the project to get more audience and followers on their platform.We should not believe in that site. We must analysis by own.

If you speak that year maybe we can still trust these sites. But now it is no longer possible to trust these ranking sites.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:52 PM, Morganshtern said:

Those site are not legit so i suggest if you are going to invest to any ico and ieo make your own research dont make a basis to those paid review.

Exactly what I need to hear you are right brother, all those websites are not legit abd all ico pay them to have a good rating and review , it's all about money. The best way is to search by your self

All of ICO/IEO rating sites get money from projects owners to make good review to people .so do your search before you buy from any ICO/IEO.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

Yes these are alot ally and this is good ducking thing.

3 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

Even all these so called ICO/IEO rating sites cant be trusted now, neither can it be relied upon for quality projects, most of them are literally for ratings, so once they can paid , they rate such project according to what their pay was.

The more new projects have money, the more good value they get. Like that's what happens now for ranking sites, all have no trust anymore. towards investors who want to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/30/2019 at 11:36 PM, Consignee said:

There are no ratings sites that cannot be bought by money even the icobench so I cannot recommend any rating sites that can help us to rate any projects out there. 

It will be best if you will just ignore their ratings instead just proceed to their project, check everything by yourself whether they are good project to invest or not. It will take some time but your effort will not be wasted if you can avoid those shit projects out there. 

Meticulous minds are indispensable in the investment world. Cryptocurrency is a large area, so we have to choose which IEO is best for investment. Don't let us choose wrong. It will be fatal to our investments.

On 9/30/2019 at 9:36 PM, Consignee said:

I didn’t find any ICO/IEO   review site who provide honest review. Because Last 2 years  I invest lot of projects and collect lot of good review in many review site but after listing any coin or token price not increase according to his review and projects.                

On 1/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, Crypto555 said:

Maybe there are some websites that actually provide real and trusted feedback about ICOs and IEOs but how can we know which website is trusted and not? Because we don't know who is behind that website that writes review in reality 

That's the risk you take when you follow this websites that write reviews about ICOs and different projects. Because anyone can create this kind of reviews even the scammers 

I already do not consider ICO evaluation, it's better to research it myself because it might be greater correct than following ICO analysis. a number of them are paid to make fake critiques

On 2/13/2020 at 1:30 PM, Asulayman said:

All the rating sites are scam, they greet massive sum of currency to scale and cause useful reviews about any project. subsequently nearby is no rating place in this 2019 that is actual in my concede opinion, every one they are burden is for money. If you cannot pay, next they will not toll you well.

Yes right agree with you all are scam or don't give the right rating for any project, the ICO who pay more money can have a good rating it's all about money

On 2/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, manzo said:

Majority of the ICOs are not legitimate some of them are simply scammer I remember when I was introduced by a friend of mine to invest in one ICOs I later lost all my money. So am scared of ICOs.

i think maximum ico rating sites are doing scam now. they are not showing the rel rating of any project and they are taking money for showing high rating.

I think the best ICO and IEO rating sites is available on internet and according to my experience the two one is very best site which name is icobench and icorating.

Icobench.com. ICObench is an ICO rating platform and a blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts that provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to the investors.
Coincodex.com.

20 hours ago, surovi said:

In this post we will show ICO/IEO review sites that can be useful finding quality ICOs and IEOs. The core problem for both ICO/IEO founders and ICO/IEO investors how to find the top quality ICO/IEO review sites and ICO/IEO ranking sites.

Not all comments or ratings are useful, just knowledge. Regarding whether or not it is better for us to determine. Not from the ranking site.

• +1 1

Hi Everyone , would you be able to please recommend me any best ICO for Investment ? I am thinking to contribute or any best altcoin for long haul. You can remark best ico program.

On 2/21/2020 at 12:21 PM, salmansyed said:

ICO/IEO  List is the complete list of ongoing, upcoming & finished reviews and ratings of Initial Coin and Exchange Offerings including project

The majority of rating website for ICO and IEO are not really legit because any new project pay website for that it's a big business and the customers is the poor ring in this cercle 

I can suggest ICO Holder which is a site intended to think about offers. It unites data from a few ICO stages. I likewise exhort you CoinSchedule which permits you to scan for ICOs and proposes to see the most solid and acknowledged ICOs.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:54 AM, shakibkk said:

To my knowledge, no ICO or IEO review site offers honest reviews.  The site is seeking money for all the projects listed on their website.  So none of these 2019 review pages are, in my opinion, authentic, for what they are doing.  If you can't pay, they won't judge you well.So you should pay well and pay.

Right Totally agree with you they all want just money to make a good reviews and good rating on there website , so we can see that not really honest 

Very nice post. Honestly in Crypto market, there are no any perfect website or platforms that say this ICO or IEO is legit or scam because they also don't know. I think all these platforms are also mixed with those tokens projects.