What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

On 2/4/2020 at 6:08 PM, Israil khan said:

my first and latest online wallet is the free coinbase and blockchains wallets.we are really loving this .Thanks for being here and for sharing your love

They are both part of the great wallet available for you to store your cryptocurrencies

On 2/1/2020 at 8:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

My first wallet was the coinbase with alot of features.

I used the Blockchain service as the first online wallet service and even the first wallet service. Today, I continue to use this service because I think this is the best quality and most reliable service among online wallet services. I have had crypto money for free in some times in this wallet service, which I had no problems during my 6-year usage period.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

My first online wallet is Trust wallet.it’s wallet I opened for Airdrop coin.It's good for me.And my first earning with this wallet.And my first btc stock with this wallet.😊      

I just started crypto this year and the first wallet I used and I'm still using is Trust wallet.

in my country my first online wallet is coins.ph that app for mobile phones you can store your money and it is what im using as for now you can transact all using this app online..

On 1/31/2020 at 8:22 PM, hasankhan said:

How many times have we heard stories of people becoming overnight millionaires and, at the same time, stories of people who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars hoping to make a quick. 

This is not a good thoughts that we become rich overnight .As thinking this way many people loss thousands of usd to become rich.

As I enter in this crypto world we have restriced with just two or three wallets so I choose Blockchain.com as this was easy best and secure wallet for being time after some time coinbase appear so this was second which help me a lot now as we have very big community and many developes and companies already inovlve so we can choose from very long list for ourself as this is great by this community members.

• +4 1

I think it was an exchange called cryptsy. It was a big exchange back then, THE place to trade altcoins. Way before Bittrex existed. Then i moved to Bittrex right before Cryptsy exit scam.

As the answer, coinbase is my first crypto wallet. but, the interesting topic is, I didn't know what a crypto wallet was. i thought i  can earn money by this😂

Bengali?

View this Topic

my first wallet i used is coinbase wallet which i am still using until now,there are lots of wallet out there but coinbase is only wallet i trust for.

Yes, I do remember everything when I started almost 5 years ago, and I remember everything I did at that time. My first wallet was a blockchain wallet, and I also started on coinboot. This is my start.

Blockchain is my first wallet. Blockchain is great thing. I like to use blockchain as a wallet..

• -3 1

My first wallet on cryptotalk is coinbase i like it and it was very easy to use and their security system also good.    

• -2 1

Hello brother. Thanks for asking. I am new in crypto world. Last month i started my journey on cryptotalk. So yobit is the first btc wallet where i created my account. I have coinbase wallet also. But yobit is the first walled made by me. Thanks.

The first wallet I created was blockchain and at that time only supported bitcoin currency and its fees were small and transactions are done quickly because bitcoin at that time was not very popular as today

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/1/2020 at 8:27 AM, Ankit Nepal said:

Yes i still remember my first wallet and i am still using it today. I got recommended by my friend about a wallet called coinbase. Then i used it and still i am using. This is the best wallet till now and i have been impressed by the security and service.

I just used my first wallet is blockchain and still i am using that becasue that wallet is so much secure and good and we can easily used that and the transaction is so simple and fast. So i jut used the blockchain online wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first online wallet that i used was Exodus. It's simple, secured, fast and low fees sending. Actually for the fact i'm still using it.

1 hour ago, Rabbi99 said:

These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. So my first online wallat is yobit.net after that i creat a another wallat. that wallat is coinbace wallat.

From yobit to coinbase both of them are not wallets, i noticed you are a new user, i should tell you never to store your money on crypto exchanges sites, just put what you want to trade with.

I don't know how to create my own wallets but the first wallet I used is blockchain wallets it has  kept my coins safe and secure I have never lost my coins when using it

My first online wallet is a Coinbase wallet, I opened an account with coinbase in 2016 and my wallet is still there.

Beginners should use safe online wallets like coinbase, blockchain.info e.t.c

Hello there

My first wallet is cryptocurrency, I am very new in this type of site, i introduce this sector from crypto, this is my first online wallet. 

Thank you very much.  

Hi, my first online wallet, my cryptocurrencies, friends in forums, we all have a cryptocurrency that has passed 20 years. And I think that will continue for years to come. 

Blockchain is my very first purse I have used. I really enjoy using Blockchain as a wallet because it is convenient and reliable.

All that I remember till.now is that my first online digital wallet was that of btc on the block chain network... Initially it was a zero balance but as time passed, it gotta started getting filling up and hence I too now some some small btc in the wallet.