What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

Three years ago, I remember the first cryptocurrency wallet I created was the Coinomy Wallet, it was a famous and cool wallet but it is no longer used as before.

My first online wallet was trust wallet I used the wallet about two years and it was really easy to use and self guided. Very impossible to hack or lose your money from it.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

My first online wallet that I ever use when I first join in the cryptocurrency world is the Coins.ph. Well, it is not so popular than other wallet, but for me, it is the best. Well, it is because it offers many things that I can't see to the other wallet. It also uses my local currency that's why I don't need to trade my crypto to usd before transferring it to my local currency.

My first online wallet is trust wallet.. And i am still using it till now! It's really secured well and easy to use for everyone! First i heard about it i didn't predict that i will use it for a long time.. But i find no reason to replace it with another wallet!

I entered the field of crypto only two years ago and I remember that the first wallet I used for cryptocurrencies was the blockchain, which is a wonderful and safe wallet for storing your currencies.

Edited by Moaz

The first crypto currency wallet I ever created was back in 2017 and I created this wallet on telegram which I now realise was a bad idea and this wallet was fake although I did not put any crypto currency in it.

I met cryptocurrency in 2016 and I didn`t know what it is and how can I use it, so I registered wallet on the first site which I found and it was blockchain.com. Fortunately, this sites is still trusted and I haven`t lost my money 

Coinbase was my first wallet, I use the website one but I deleted it because it does not support my country. And I later prefer mom custodian wallet. My first wallet that I saved cryptocurrencies is coinomi. 

On 2/1/2020 at 12:10 PM, MD. Sajib said:

My first mobile app or mobile wallet is cryptocurrency. Actually, I did pretty well at first and from there I started working online and from here I managed to make money without investing very wellI did

Yes I think that I have the Same wallet as you and I think that it is a great app to use because it really holds my money in cryptocurrencies which I think is great because I am earn in and that keeps my earnings safe always and I can truly trust that 

Mostly been using as first Blockchain of course as probabily most of other Members from this Forum did as well.

As blockchain was the main focus back in the early cryptocurrencies days. Therefore it's normal that most of us used it as first wallet and nothing else.

Also had a strong security already including 2fa which other wallets didn't.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Since l joined this world, everyone advised that it is the best choice to prefer popular platform. l'm using blockchain wallet and l would say it is so trusted by others. The safety is so important. 

I created my first wallet at the beginning of the year 2020 on the TrustWallet app and I am still using it to this day because I saw that it is safe and easy to use.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:51 PM, Atacia said:

I used coinbase when cryptocurrencies introduce it to me because i am earning in faucet. But now when i got to know about this forum and yobit wallet i feel more secured.

my first online cryptocurrency wallet was Jaxx wallet at that time this wallet was very amazing the thing on this wallet I used to like was it provides seed words by using that we can open wallet none can open it without our permission

The principal wallet ive utilized and still use right up 'til the present time is a portable wallet called guarda. I like this wallet since it gives an open key as well as a private key, it likewise has a UI that is anything but difficult to utilize and easy to understand, on head of that it gives the most minimal transformation rate since it checks its trades accomplices who has the least change expense among them.

I know that , I was used blockchain first time when I start my jounery in Crypto market . blockchain is really a favourite wallet at this time also , becuase security in blockchain is really good as compared to other wallets .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am not very old but from the beginning i am using Yobit. And this wallet serve a better service, as a user i am fully satisfied. 

Is this a kind of survey? I hope that in the end you can get a statistic from the best wallets and define why you have this trend. Good luck and I'm aiming for a coinbase as the first one used.

My first online wallet was coinbase, i joined coinbase after my friend refer me there. It was a real good wallet for me but i used it in just 7 months then i shifted to other wallet according to my needs.

My first wallet is just the Trump wallet becasue at first i buy that coin and that coin give me great opportunity to sell that coin in a high price and then safe the BTC becasue at that time i am new in the market and almost 0.8 BTC is my profit just invest on 30$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first wallet is a mobile apps named trust wallet. It is too good and a useful wallet have enough security too. But i use it for small transaction. If you want more security for large transaction you can use another wallet wherever you feel secure.        

• +2 1

Anna still remembers that when I first created an account on the online crypto currency wallet it was a coinbase wallet. Through which I withdrew my crypto currency. I have used more immature crypto currency wallet than coinbase but my favorite is coinbase wallet.

On 7/9/2020 at 5:54 PM, Muntaha097 said:

An online wallet is a software or web service that allows users to store and control their online shopping information, such as logins, passwords, shipping address and credit card details. My first online wallet is yobit. I like it very much.

It's important to keep in mind that YoBit is not a real wallet and only works as a crypto exchange. A true cryptocurrency wallet gives you the ability to fully control your address and funds, while YoBit wants you to deposit to THEIR address and lets you withdraw from THEIR address. In your own wallet, it all works for your own controllable address you randomly generate. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 2/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Nice topic to introduced our-self in crypto world.. I am just new in crypto world and join in crypto almost 2 years ago...so my first wallet was coinbase and it looks pretty good to me. But later i think about its security system and see coinbase is not much good.. So now i am using TrustWalle, binance etc         

• +1 1

My very first online wallet was blockchain.com wallet, i bet it is the first wallet for many people and it is still a preferred wallet for old users.

The first online wallet i owe is myetherwallet and I created some it years back when I started joining airdrop campaigns in telegram which I benefited a lot of coins from because the wallet is where I use to receive coins of any campaign I participated. Myetherwallet is a blockchain wallet which is very secured for everyone to use.

• +1 1
  • +2 1