Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

I know this method and I'm sure many of us using it, fees become problem if we only have small transactions. This moment bitcoin have the biggest fees for transactions but now many exchanges try to use Lightning Network to solve this problem. It could become good answer but also treat become if success bitcoin will lost many user in their network.

Thank you for such a useful information I am still new here i haven't earned anything thing yet hopefully after I complete my free 100 post I will be thinking more on this than now. 

On 1/31/2020 at 7:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Thanks for your information, am not to good at currency but which wallet can receive XRP in it because I do have link account or after converting it can I withdraw XRP with my local currency.

Newcomers should work properly in this forum and they should comment according to the rules and regulations. If they do it properly, more money can be made.

I think it is better when you have bitcoin in your account..conver it to another type. Like xrp or RIPPL..that would help you..and it will increas your currency ..

Hope you understand my idea

Finding the exact pair and see for there exchanging fee. Converting btc into ltc has low exchanging fee. LTC/BTC pair have the lowest exchange fee. Withdraw ltc instead of btc because btc withdraw fee is very high and ltc have low withdraw fee 

• -1 1

To reduce the transaction fees and to avoid the high transaction fees of BTC when you withdraw from yobit then you should convert it in litecoin because as I have experienced that litecoins is having less transaction fees and gives you good returns from it.

Yes , for beginner BTC have a high , the beginner can’t paye 120000 satoshi just for fee , for that i withdraw my money to payeer by changing btc to usd , the fee is just 2 % , i think is good fee.

Guys, if you want to get the highest BTC amount during the withdrawal from the crypto exchanges, better to use the instant exchange sites for converting your pre-bought tokens to BTC. 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

That''s a good tip. We work hard here to earn. Since fee to withdraw is high for a coin, converting to other coins is a good idea, so we still have good profit with lower withdrawal fee. I am used to doing that it while doing withdrawal in other site, to dogecoin, for example. 

Thank you for sharing this my friend. But I already know this method and I’m really happy with this trick to avoid high fees cheers.

Well im new here but i have done little research on withdrawing process. And i convert my bitcoins into litecoins coz its transfer fee is 0.02% per transaction. I will suggest new comers to convert their coims in litecoins then transfer it to another wallet.

• +1 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Yes XRP is taking lower fee for withdraw currency.  I did withdraw for a single time by converting BTC to LTC. Thanks for your details. 

Congratulation you have successfully completed your first payment now you are eligible to withdraw your payment just you have to open yobit wallet next send your Bitcoins to the wallet then select the coin which you want to buy buy and sell it and one thing you have to research which coin charges is low I don't want to mention any coin because the rates are going up and down then also you should go for light coin it's it is low you can check it and go further.

the withdraw amount is a little bit amount you will be pay for that if you with draw your money or your currency from crypto first that convert into another coin at very less fees if you with from BTC then you will be paying high fees.

My earning has started, so this post will help me to withdraw my earning. Before that I have no idea about withdraw fee but I now I have trade first then withdraw xrp coin to my wallet because xrp have a less fee than others coin.

Thanks dear mate.

Additionally thought of a similar thought in light of the fact that actually the withdrawal expenses here are to high and it becomes to hard to pull back so its critical to keep an alternate way to withdrawal your gaining, satoshis  truly elevated, I have never known about such high charges so am certain the better path is to pull back another technique and a debt of gratitude is in order for the tip perfect money LTC

Very helpful for newbies like me. From all this information I came to know one thing solid, that always convert your satoshis in lower currencies. Thanks 

Yes, of course you're right. And there's also an cryptocurrency that's ltc And if you look, you'll find the count, too. Either they're withdrawn as bitcoins. It's going to be very expensive.

sometimes I wonder why bitcoin has a very large fee compared to altcoin whether bitcoin cannot be changed to a small fee

• -1 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gg233 said:

I always withdraw with LTC coin from yobit exchange because LTC withdraw fee are very low and maximum exchange listed which I easily convert LTC to any crypto. I think maximum people’s also withdraw ltc coin.          

• +3 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:32 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes that's right j also would advise newbies not tk withdraw bitcoin from their yobit wallets when they wantvto transfer to an external wallet. Bitcoin fees are more expensive, why not use XRP ot litecoin as they are very cheap.

You have to spend when ever you want to make exchange into bitcoin and the charge of BTC is 0.0012 in the yobit exchange