Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

oh okay thats some good tips, because I was a little bit worried now the fee to make money with in crypto talk is about 120,000 satoshis and this is a s high, plus the other means of withdrawal are not as good, not friendly to me, but using your method sounds a little bit better than other types of wthdrawal.

• -1 1

You are entitled to a very large bitcoin withdrawal fee of 0.002 so I am exchanging it for Ethereum because the withdrawal fee is small and it is 0.005

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Last time i checked, litecoin was even a little cheaper version for sending and most exchanges accept that too

Maybe it depends on the kind of negligence that wants to attract. Typically, each currency symbol has a different value for withdrawal, so I select a currency where the Recall commission value is lower.

7 hours ago, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Your post were helpfully, I also avoiding the btc withdraw fees of yobit by exchanging to litecoin and withdraw them to changelly in order to get them back to bitcoin as before

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

All newbies should use this tips for withdraw from yobit exchange to another account or in your wallet that is good for the less fees for withdraw you said right that in bitcoin fees is high to withdraw 

That's right what the OP said, it's better that BTC we get from cryptotalk is exchanged to another altcoin for a lower fee. In addition to XRP, litecoin might be an option.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

3 hours ago, heelsibat said:

As you are new here I think you are concerned about bitcoin fees. Let me share a trick. You convert your btc into eth or LTC then withdraw it to your blockchain or coinbase account. Because this charges are low. 

your right,ltc has low transaction fees,or they can also use xrp or doge,they do have less fees also,but consider first the price of each coin before converting,don't buy when the price os high.

Well, this strategy is also i used, when you are withdraw your bitcoins in yobit exchanger, there has a high value that is costs 0.0012 in btc and equivalent of $10+ something like that which is high, but when you are exchange it into ripple, you have some 0.5 xrp have a equivalent of $0.02 which you are saving a lot of money.

On widrawing your earning on yobit exchange .I don't recommend you to widraw directly with your Bitcoin balance .because widrawal fee on Bitcoin is too high .it is better to convert it first on coins which has lesser widrawal fee.like xrp or dash.

I'm all time convert my Bitcoin into others coin such as xlm, TRX, litecoin, etc because theses coin withdraw fees is very low. We know that Bitcoin withdraw fee is high but I don't think so this is the problem because yobit is also big exchange.

Ripple is just an example, there is a lot of coins you can convert to them if you want to have less fees, there is dogecoin too, this is a good method to follow, because withdraw bitcoin from yobit has some high fees and we need to do something about this to avoid big damage 

Bitcoins exchange fees is high especially when you want to withdraw so it better you convert it to other currency and have a little withdrawal fees. 

Yes when you withdrewl bitcoin in yobit exchange you give high fees I any new comer avoid this fees then try this method ad usually I use thus method first exchange btc to litecoin  when convert in litecoin take another wallet ltc address and withdrew in this wallet its take only 0.002 fees not costly then you sell where you want 

Yeah you are right.But I'll recommend you to go for the litecoin rather than the XRP.Because lot of traders use the litecoin and also exchange it now than XRP.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gg233 said:

This is really useful information, I also used xrp to withdraw my earnings here as xrp has very cheap transaction fees,just be careful with the address and tags,remember tag codes is really important never forget that.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Gg233 said:

If you want to withdraw from yobit to another exchange you can also use Waves which actually has only 0,002 waves withdrawal fee which is less than a penny.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:25 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

i think very little people withdraw other cryptocurrencies from the exchnage large amount of people withdraw usd$ from the exchnage  I  have tips too that you should with to perfect money it is cutting 2% tex but other are 5% and 8% so with with perfect money is less costly.

I agree to your account I have tips to that you should to b perfect money 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:11 PM, Dekay said:

I am withdrawing with BtC i think there is 6% fees i dont think so it is too much but ur information is also useful 

I agree to your account I am withdrawing with btc it is too much but information is also use

Great, means we have to be careful when we are going to withdraw our earning here. I will remember this and convert Bitcoin into any other coin at the time of withdrawal.

Yep I also prefer to use XRP when transferring my funds because it is less fee than bitcoin.. it is not good if you withdraw your bitcoin because the fee is too much high.. better to use XRP..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day