Create your own token or coin. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SIMON ABOURAS

Create your own token or coin.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ismail4886 said:

If you want to create own cryptocurrency, then you must have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency. This is expensive to create own cryptocurrency coin or token.If you have more money then you can create this.

This is impossible and very expensive and difficult to create. You need experience on your own that you cannot create

On 1/31/2020 at 4:40 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

IT IS BETTER to program your own CRYPTOCURRENCY OR CREATE IT AS A Token. 
CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has many advantages, it is economical, fast accessible and most features are already preconfigured so if you do not know how to program this is your best option, but on the other hand if you want innovate and create your own blockchain you must know program or program the services of a professional programmer, which will take you more time and money. this depend on the best decision you want to make when creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for some community in this great sphereility for some community of this great sphere.

I don't think it's important to make your own tokens but that knowledge might be useful when you are already a blockchain developer.

On 30/1/2020 at 15:40, SIMON ABOURAS said:

ES MEJOR programar su propia CRIPTOCURRENCIA O CREARLA COMO UN TOKEN. 
CREAR UNA MONEDA BAJO PLATAFORMAS COMO ETHereum, waves o nem tiene muchas ventajas, es económica, de rápido acceso y la mayoría de las funciones ya están preconfiguradas, por lo que si no sabe cómo programar esta es su mejor opción, pero por otro lado si lo desea innovar y crear su propia cadena de bloques, debe saber programar o programar los servicios de un programador profesional, lo que le llevará más tiempo y dinero. esto depende de la mejor decisión que desee tomar al crear una moneda que sea innovadora y útil para alguna comunidad en esta gran esfera para alguna comunidad de esta gran esfera.

Now i know i can create a virtual currency, but i think you should do a full tutorial, that is, why should i create my own currency? i want to know the benefits, how to promote it, do i need partners? and most importantly, is it profitable to create a currency?

may be three years before now it was a great idea but now if you decide to make your own coin on ETH web you will lose time , effort and money 
no one care about coins or tokens without real project man 
just try to save money and learn how to trade 

I don't think it's easy to create your own token,I have never tried to make my own token of coin because i have no experience in this

First of all, I am in newbie here and I don't know much about cryptocurrency. So I also don't know how to make our own token or coin. And for that information, I think I need to research more but thank you for your post. It was very helpful.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, jassonballey said:

yes  bro you can create your own coin for that you have to good programer or most skills you need to create own token ore coin

you should mention, how could it cost what you need to do, every one can do that but it need a project to put the coin in not that easy or you will lose alot.

Its not very difficult to lauch own crypto. You just need the authority of law and required resources. But the actual deal is to generate a demand for the currency and that is why many new crypto fall out of market due to unadequete planning and preparation.

468x60-3.png

On 1/31/2020 at 3:38 AM, Migo said:

20k dollars is huge money that you will spend on creating token, I don't know this because I never tried to create my own token, i am not interesting in this yet, anyway thanks for this clarification 

Yes mate 20k dollars is really huge amount. And i never thought that i have to create my own token or coin because i not have much investment.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:40 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has many advantages, it is economical, fast accessible and most features are already preconfigured so if you do not know how to program this is your best option, but on the other hand if you want innovate and create your own blockchain you must know program or program the services of a professional programmer, which will take you more time and money. this depend on the best decision you want to make when creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for some community in this great sphereility for some community of this great sphere.

For me now your info is not waste but not in use because it take huge investment to create token or coin. If I will become rich in short time I will do it for sure and thanks for giving an Idea for huge amount investment plans.

Sorry bt I don't know the process or I don't have enough information to do that so I won't be able of doing that bt thank you so much in future I will invest nd I will use this information

Creating your own token can sometimes be very costly to some of the people  and not everyone trusts these kind of investments.

They can be profitable some time but what if you get unfortunate and lose everything.

3 hours ago, noman said:

For me now your info is not waste but not in use because it take huge investment to create token or coin. If I will become rich in short time I will do it for sure and thanks for giving an Idea for huge amount investment plans.

Don't waste your time and limited resources that have even better opportunity cost. You only have to look around to see the number of new crypto projects that are ending in the trash, because they brought nothing of value to the market. You can go into building of mining rigs instead and become significant.

Hello there

I have question for you.

Why i need to create my own coin?

This is very risky and and so high rated business, i am not gonna try it, thank you for your suggest. i got some knowledge from here.

Since you have more money you can. Because it's so expensive to make your own cryptocurrency currency or token.

I not want to create own token because 20k$ huge amount I not have 20k$ if I have 20k$ I invest in my business because crypto currency profit loss not fixed.

Whatever you said sounds very good my friend but I don't believe in creating owns coin and I wonder does it really worth, I don't think so. I just suggest you too invest and earn. 

It is easy to creat your own crypto currency and coins .for that you need some simple steps you may know these basic needs so you can creat it by your own

creating a token or currencie is really difficult since you just have knowledge of programming to be able to implement the inssuance of a token and also the financing to market it can be a problem, so only a large companies can create tokens or new currencies.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:40 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

Yeah you are right and I totally agree with your statement As being a beginner I did't know much  about tokens and coins before,your post helped me alot so Thanks for this.

i don't think it is that much easy to create a new token or coin with spend a certain amount , and then no guarantee about you will succeed. Disappointed to say many tokens or coins enter the market and give free airdrops and after as soon as they enter the market prices plunge and lost its value to almost zero. 

Creating a new token is best idea but it needs a huge amount of mony .Before investing a huge amount mony you need to learn about it i don't khow too much about it but iam interested in it