Create your own token or coin. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SIMON ABOURAS

Create your own token or coin.

Thanks for the information but in my opinion i should not go there if you are able to earn easy bitcoin on this forum then why go for creating one and you also did not know how to creat so i prefer you to just earn money on this forum.

hello, i m new member here i have no information about this topic if some one help me for this topic i want to learn from here i m in learning stage here please guide me to improve my knowledge guys

There is more to this when you want to create your own crypto currency, and why take all those stress when you can just do little tasks and earn bitcoins.

Hello successful friends! Creating your own currency is not an easy task, obviously creating it and making it a currency with a future. You have to invest an amount that supports your currency. from there it will have its course according to the supply and demand that it has.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

dear mate i dont think that it is easy to create own coin.Try not to think it is that simple to make another coin a spend a specific sum , and afterward not be certain in the event that it will succeed. Shockingly numerous coins enter the market and give free airdrops and after when they enter the market prices are not enough

Hello, thank you very much for those recommendations I did not know. I will keep you in mind if one day I can think of creating a good projection with a token.

Creating your own code entails a lot of money. I advise instead to invest in this money and earn more of it instead of spending it.

its sound so scamming because if you dont have good investors along with you , not only good investor but well-known and trusted investor by your side , you can only scam with such coins and if its not for scamming then you are just wasting your time , money and energy there

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for these tips, but I do not have much experience about that. I am a beginner, but I may get information about that from another section of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly, I prefer to work with a coin. Because it's more secure. It has real value in cryptocurrency trading markets. As for the token She doesn't have real prices. And you can't say it's a successful currency or not. So i'm going to have to deal with the coin listed on the platforms.

I can't make my own currency.  Because I didn't actually do it, I also saw on Facebook that someone is already posting Bitcoin transcripts which is great. I'd rather buy a Bitcoin copy than create my own currency.  Making it is really expensive.

I think it's a very difficult and expensive operation! You need to be a good team to help you market the currency you want to create! Even for mining, it is a difficult but not impossible faciblity!

I saw same option under yobit create currency tab. But i think its not going to get you anything until you put lot of effort in it. I mean there has to be a big investment and also a big campaign to collect ao much information and advertising of your coin...

I don't think creating your own token or coin will be successful especially for the beginners. If the coin or token does not succeed then you may have to suffer. Even you should be financially powerful to create your own token and coins. 

Well I can assure you it's not easy to create a token or coin many coin are created and brought to market and only to die after a while because nobody is interested in buying or trading with it.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

English is a international language in the world.  The There are many people know english.  Crypto word and from in english.  It is not possible all people.  It is possible for who know english.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:40 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

IT IS BETTER to program your own CRYPTOCURRENCY OR CREATE IT AS A Token. 
CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has many advantages, it is economical, fast accessible and most features are already preconfigured so if you do not know how to program this is your best option, but on the other hand if you want innovate and create your own blockchain you must know program or program the services of a professional programmer, which will take you more time and money. this depend on the best decision you want to make when creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for some community in this great sphereility for some community of this great sphere.

I don't know why you want to create a coin or token. But you have remember that without any kind of purpose or project your coin or token cann't get fame. Also no investors will invest on your coin without knowing it.

this post makes it sound relatively easy to create a coin or a token, however, this is not the case. In order to create a coin or a token a lot of work is required and it is not even guaranteed that the token will be worth anything. this may be a good idea if you have the funds necessary to fund the token in its take off stages, however without those funds you are unlikely to succeed in this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome with me
The world is full of alternative currencies and tokens, most of which are unknown and many die annually without seeing the light
Only projects that have good goals and provide services that the digital community is in urgent need of, are the only ones to succeed, and define boom within the crypto world

I think that it is still better to create your own coin on your platform than a token on someone else's platform with small modifications, so it will be much more likely that the price of the coin will be high .

Well thats really good to hear only man. But that not an easy task to do man. but if you really into the creating your own coin or token then man you have to do much more then just creating but also have to do the whole promoting too. and thats lot more then money and hard work too... 

IT IS BETTER to curriculum your peculiar CRYPTOCURRENCY ORCREATE IT AS A Token. 
CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has scores of advantages, it is economical, fixed open and on the whole skin are by now preconfigured subsequently if you achieve not live through how to course this is your greatest option, but on the other pass if you hanker after innovate and initiate your have possession of blockchain you be obliged to see instruct or code the army of a authority programmer, which will select you other time and money. this depend on the greatest resolve you hanker after to present what time creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for a few population in this downright sphereility for nearly unity of this splendid sphere.

The good thing about making your own coins is that it will enable you to make more money. You need to take the instructions of the programmers to do this project.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Creating your own take maximum 4-6 BTC where the publication and addition of coin on exchange are the main expense.You can create your coin easily but many people are daring to create their own coin on block chain.They are afraid of losses.