Create your own token or coin. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SIMON ABOURAS

Create your own token or coin.

think that in order to make a coin, I boast to discern every the effects I necessitate to see and learn the tokens required to formulate a coin. You hardship to gather and understand them well.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:10 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

IT IS BETTER to program your own CRYPTOCURRENCY OR CREATE IT AS A Token. 

If only creating tokens was as easy as writing a post. It takes a lot of expertise, and understanding of the entire process of how blockchian works. It is no kids stuff. And when you do create something, you have to present something that people would put their money in believing in the idea, and project, or else, you will be left with no choice, but leave the project and become a scammar.

I have not tried to create any codes before now because I do not like to spend my money and lose it on these things but thank you for this post and for this clarification my friend

For example, I would rather invest this money in coins and keep it until the price increases. Of course, if a person has a good idea whose product will be in demand, then it is worth releasing your coin.

Well i have never created my own tokens , actually i don't even understand tokens properly. But it sounds great and in future i can look to create my own tokens.

I made erc20 token for free and sent it to my metamask wallet, but it wasn't in the main etherium network, maybe in another network, it was funny to see millions millions of my token that its price is 0 usd! are you have any knowledge about the price how it works? from where its price coming?

On 1/31/2020 at 3:40 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has many advantages, it is economical, fast accessible and most features are already preconfigured so if you do not know how to program this is your best option, but on the other hand if you want innovate and create your own blockchain you must know program or program the services of a professional programmer, which will take you more time and money. this depend on the best decision you want to make when creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for some community in this great sphereility for some community of this great sphere.

I don't think without any project or concept our coin or token will be popular. Because there will be no investors on our coin and it's price won't rise up.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes we can create our token bit it is very difficult to lounch in markets. It needs a good attention and as well as money. So if you have both thing you can. 

On 1/31/2020 at 12:38 AM, Migo said:

20k dollars is huge money that you will spend on creating token, I don't know this because I never tried to create my own token, i am not interesting in this yet, anyway thanks for this clarification 

Yeah why would someone waste 20k$ to create a new coin when he can invest it in far more profitable projects? I would invest that amount of money offline!

Hello dear friend I do not know about this because I have never tried to make any of my own coins so I do not know about this and I am not interested in it yet because I hope the student now holds me in the future.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:40 PM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has many advantages, it is economical, fast accessible and most features are already preconfigured so if you do not know how to program this is your best option, but on the other hand if you want innovate and create your own blockchain you must know program or program the services of a professional programmer, which will take you more time and money. this depend on the best decision you want to make when creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for some community in this great sphereility for some community of this great sphere.

The competition is very hard in crypto market. I don't think creating a coin will do you that benefits now. Also, you have to put a lot of money to keep feeding this coin until it goes viral.

Creating my own code is not easy and requires a lot of money and effort, and the currency we create may be unprofitable and lose, so I do not prefer to do that.

Well, I am not thinking of creating a token or a currency of my own, because it takes a lot of work to make it work, and I do not have time for that and the best trading is best and appropriate for me.

THINK POSITIVE

This kind of projects would normally be expensive to run as it's not really about the money as to start it, as how would the world of the Crypto base tend to appreciate such initiatives to be on a  the ride as to be of followers of this coin, as most of all a coin can't survive if it doesn't has many users who the d to use this coin in the market

Is a long time i ask this question how i can create a coin, now i know how i can do it , but 20k dollar is really hight , but thank for the information. Create is not easy .

Its really not easy to create own token or creating own coin both projects demanding from owner of projects a lot of experience of crypto market, manager teams, leadership skills and huge investors from through banking system or blockchain technology system. Other wise impossible to got success in digital currencies market. 

Its hard to create your own coin because you need to invest a lot of money and also you need some good programmer for it to construct the coin properly. Happy posting.

I don't  think  we can.do that because  firstly  large amount  needed to create  New account. Only  big companies  can do that. 

Secondly  There is very  less chance  that our coin may successful.  Huge chances we only  get a loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

24 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't  think  we can.do that because  firstly  large amount  needed to create  New account. Only  big companies  can do that. 

Secondly  There is very  less chance  that our coin may successful.  Huge chances we only  get a loss.

Yes bro your right create own coin not easy process, because its need so much amount, and need huge publicity if we complete all process, but where we listed this coin there also not guarantee to success our coin, so coin created process only afford big companies are millionaire persons complete this ventures.

There are many things to consider when you are creating a new token or coin. I think you should financial stable in order for you to create that but I am looking forward to make a new one if possible.

Creating your own token may be profitable for you but the only problem is that you will need large amount money of to start that project. But its good to do research first may be there is any way to reduce the capital.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Can't see any sense in this, because it costs realy much and will be usefull only if you have any cryptobased project, so you could give your token to investors or just as contribution for users.

Creating your own token or coin is very risky to do. You must always active and do hard work for your coin so many member will become interested to it. If people didn't become interested, your coin will become useless means it will be a dead coin soon. 

On 4/12/2020 at 7:01 PM, Thaaer said:

In fact, I do not know how to create a special symbol or currency..this matter requires many years of experience, experiences, and questions as well..Is it possible to create a group of people for one coin? Like any joint group project.

Well, you are just studying about programming languages like c++, java and python because some of coins are made from this so that there is a possible to create your own coin.

It is a good idea, however, it takes a lot of capital, for that and other things such as marketing, and a trusted team expert in various areas to create the token, but it is a good suggestion that you make.