Why is Bitcoin so volatile? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why is Bitcoin so volatile?

On 10/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, miskyming said:

If you really like to make profit in Bitcoin, you better should hold. It is just normal for bitcoin that so volatile. Just keep hold bitcoin, it will pump soon.

I think trading in BTC is the best way to make money in it because now this time market will stand just on a single poison and now the time where we can trade and make the money because market movement is so much slow and in this situation we can trade easily in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 8:06 AM, Arafathosen said:

Bitcoin is the one who dictates it's price that is why it become volatile.Bicoin is a veru useful things.The price will for surely rise up. So you have know about it

Bitcoin is not a living creature lol. It cannot dictate its price. People are using it and then sell it for money. That is why the price became unstable. Meanwhile, the trader takes the volatile price in trading and makes a profit from it.

I think Bitcoin so volatile because the whales is also going play trading. So for them is really easy to make price going up or down. They will buy so much Bitcoin so the price can increased in short time. But when people follow they will trying to find good time to sell that Bitcoin and will lead them get some profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I am very familiar with the volatility of bitcoin, it's the nature of bitcoin, we can't help but accept and be positive with it. reasons for fluctuations and supply and demand.

There no scientific approach to it. Bitcoin is volatile because it relies on investor confidence. Unlike other assets like company stocks or oil it is not backed by any assets except investors money so depending on how the market reacts bitcoins value react with it. So you will need a lot of patience when investing in bitcoin, most of the time to get a good return of investment you have to hold on to your coin for months or even years, theres no logic to bitcoin trading, most of the time its all about luck.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Volatile is the nature of all Cryptocurriency. So you shouldwait and hold long time for making promising profit. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin right now. Because at the mid or end of the year bitcoin price will cross 20000 dollar. 

First of all we need to talk about what is this volatile its mean price move very quickly even you are best trader you cannot make any profit if zero volatily in long run its very good for making profit and bitcoin votatily is just because of its supply and demand mostly its supply is up and demand is down so its happen with this and its volatile more then any other.

Volatility is relative. Currently Bitcoin is not volatile. End of 2018 to summer 2019 Bitcoin was extremely volatile. Price pumps and dumps of 1,000 USD occurred. Currently we are in relative easy waters.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It's supply and demand.

No one can know for certain why people take collective actions, but you can study the indicators to have a good idea when which changes are starting to happen. There are quite a few good books on market psychology for traders.

What people mean when they say bitcoin is going to go up is that they hope it will go up. Anyone who tells you they know is lying.

People that HODL are investing more in the long term promise of the technology. If you're worried about short term down terms, that's fine, you want to study short term trading tactics, such as technical analysis.

Bitcoin volatility is mostly due to low market cap. Smaller markets are more volatile. But volatile markets are more profitable for short term traders.

People use bitcoin mainly to send money. So if you want to use bitcoin you have to buy at the available rate. After the recipient receives bitcoin from you, he will sell it. This will cause price movements and sometimes coupled with other sales that occur simultaneously. Another factor is coming from the news which when combined with all events will cause volatility.

If I expect a slight decrease in the price of Bitcoin, but as I expect after that, it will rise in Bitcoin to a price that it did not reach before and I expect that to happen in the coming year or maybe a little sooner.

Yes, and I think that now is the time and it is time to do this. My opinion is that I think that Takween will increase a lot in the next month until it reaches the $ 12,000 and I think in the coming months or next year the price of the $ 15,000 will exceed the training that will be in a big

On 10/8/2019 at 10:24 AM, 1millionClub said:

Bitcoin is volatile because the supply distribution still continues. There are many people who enter the space just to get rich quick and they leave bitcoin just as fast. When this era ends bitcoin will be like gold. It will be very hard to move it.

Yes of course i agree with you there are many people who enter the space just to get rich quick and they leave BTC just as fast

Right timi to buy bitcoin is now,  because bitcoin price is volitile and if you wait for right timing i think you miss lot of opportunities. Especially when bitcoin is dump in 6,000 usd. 

My only suggestion to you is don't listened to those people telling you.  Just rely on your own study and predictions about bitcoin price. 

On 10/23/2019 at 1:41 PM, MyThoughts said:

Here I'm talking about too. )
I wonder why there are still so many questions about this volatility of cryptocurrency... )

I really appreciate price changes in Bitcoin bazaar transactions in the Bitcoin substitute are determined by quite a few factors and  which is the magnitude of cost changes not rushed in a time-honored bazaar by the Volatility Index

In my opinion Bitcoin is so volatile become it lacks stability furthermore it's not a stable coin there is always rise and fall it's a decentralized currency

Bitcoin is a crypto coin. And volatility is the key feature of any crypto currency. As the price of bitcoin is so high that minimal fluctuations increase a lot of its value.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:43 AM, Art said:

I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.

In my opinion i think bitcoin is mostly in the hands of big whales and they controls the market with pumps and dumps when they need and for the sake of their profit only. When bitcoin will be spread over the world and whales have less volume of bitcoins then we could expect that volatility comes down.

The volatility in bitcoin market because the volume is very huge every day. And a lot of demand going one by the limited supply. Don't don't expect bitcoin to slow down. They will always be very volatile. 

18 hours ago, BigCryptoLife said:

The market is so volatile and makes bitcoin to be volatile. The more people buy in increase and the more people sell it decrease. 

Yeap, In the short way it's about supply & demand at all, It's different with fiat currencies that regulated because bitcoin not regulated and it's mean no one can control or manipulate it even government, This was advantage of bitcoin.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:43 AM, Art said:

I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.

Because this has a volatility.

Speculation of crypto market leading the price changes every time in this market if we saw now bitcoin price  is 9650$ last night it's price is 9450$ it means very volatility in btc price. 

This same question is a question of why bitcoin is present in the crypto market. Bitcoin is much more popular than other currencies, and it is the hub of the blokchain and crypto.

Bitcoin is so volatile becaue unlike tradional currency that is back by something either an national economy or a precious resources bitcoin is just a digital currency that is speculative for now it has nothing backing it only people who believe, so as human interest changes bitcoin price changes.