Why is Bitcoin so volatile? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why is Bitcoin so volatile?

I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.

• Useful or interesting 2

In the past year, the market response is still very weak, meaning that the increase in demand is not too significant. Don't ask why this could happen, all this is purely due to market interest. So according to speculators, there is no internal or external carrying capacity that can drive bitcoin prices strongly. That is why prices tend to decrease even though they have gone up. Many think that the halving moment next year can be a high bounce.

3 hours ago, Art said:

I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.

Because that is the nature of bitcoin, you don't need to understand why bitcoin is volatile. Just follow the trend and make a profit. Always keep an eye on the movement of your investment.

3 hours ago, Art said:

Currently the price is in green signal so it can move forward further. I may think the price may go below today, but tomorrow it will be up.

Bitcoin price is volatile because of more investors investing for less time and some don't trust for a long time.

If you really like to make profit in Bitcoin, you better should hold. It is just normal for bitcoin that so volatile. Just keep hold bitcoin, it will pump soon.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Variability is that btc is concentrated more in large players who manipulate the course. The second thing why such exchange rate manipulation is taking place is that this market is not controlled. As soon as this market or separately BTC as an asset will be regulated and the trades will be held as on the stock market without manipulation, only then we will see the real price of BTC and the fall in volatility. This is solely my opinion

• +1 1

5 hours ago, iamsheikhadil said:

The halving stuff can indeed increase the pace of the momentum and give that needed acceleration, but I doubt it will increase any external interest in the unaware community.

Your doubts are quite logical. But seeing the significant development of bitcoin popularity, I'm sure the power of social media can provide a fairly efficient education for newcomers who want to learn. Of course not just influenced by rumors, but the big hope can really learn and use the moment well.

Fluctuation of Supply and demand causes the volatility in Bitcoin. In any economy where there trade occurs in terms of commodities, the value of the commodity is often governed by the supply and demand of the products to be traded. ... Bitcoin's value is dependant on the intensity of demand and supply there is.

Bengali?

View this Topic

9 hours ago, Art said:

I think people are starting to like Bitcoin more and more. Therefore, they begin to invest good money in it, and in the meantime, other large investors sell their coins, in connection with some circumstances or to make a profit. Here is BTC price jumps up and down in a progressive sequence. )
To correctly understand when to buy and when to sell, you need some experience, which help in the future you already intuitively know when to make deals.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Because the market is depending on behavior of its users, since the market isn't controlled and being traded in the whole world for all the time. When the market is decentralized, you can't make it stable by anyhow. More or less, volatility will always be there.

• +1 1

bitcoin is so volatile due to its dominance, btc dominance is above 60% now thats why all peoples are holding bitcoin, thats why it is volatile and moving very fastly.

Hard Worker 😎😎

This actually goes back to basics, where the supply and demand formula works. all bitcoin prices are set by it as well as FIAT or other currencies

A lot of people don't understand how to trade Btc. They hear its a great way to make some fast money, and then this kind of attitude cause legitimate traders to make irrational trading decisions. For example, panic selling and wrong timing to depose of assets. Some people are so giddy-headed that it seems like the world of crypto is spinning around their heads all the time. They get confuse and then blame it on the blockchain. That is so crazy. Please invest wisely and be patient.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of crypto currencies are determined by the demand and supply phenomenon. There are many things that will influence the upward or downward movement of these coins. Also, there's a lot of information out there that will help in deciding whether to invest in crypto or not. You should not allow a person to force you to invest in crypto.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:43 AM, Art said:

because of panic selling if thereis a badnews... so easily drop the price and i think that is manupulated by big players in trading if they a much profit they make a bad news sothat people panic selling

the decline will continue and it will be able to reach in the coming days the sum of 6000 dollar for 1 BTC? after I think it will rise slowly it is a period where the whole market takes a cautious situation

Bitcoin, like all cryptocurrencies, is very volatile because none has an intrinsic value, a fundamental value or a cost price. In this case, you can never say that Bitcoin is too expensive or cheap because you have no reporting value.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:23 PM, clarityfund said:

I can only agree with everyone who has already commented here. Bitcoin is so volatile because it is dominated by a few big whales who can easily move the market up and down as they like

this is why the ETF got denied, they said the market is full of fake volume and not really decentralized since group of whales just move BTC however they want like a ponzi

3 minutes ago, John11 said:

Ponzi is a completely different things and the way it works is that the guy who creates the program gets commissions from all the other people that invest. There is no type of commissions to be shared in bitcoin

What about the crypto cartel, and bitmex trading against the customers funds? they prepare the big move , they start the overload error and liquidate all the small fish, its a real thing that happens for 2 years now and its still not fixed because its not a problem its a "feature".

They start spamming orders so that none of retail trader order gets in, its all too obvious now

Edited by Caporetto
typo

Btc fuctuation is beast for all type of investors because we are doning 2 type of trading on btc 1 is that we buy and sell btc feom any exchange and hold it for some and 2nd is that we are doing margin trading on these coins

2 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

This volatility makes it possible for many traders and investors to obtain excellent profits.
At least I think so... )))

yeeeahh, your answer is right man.
fluctuating bitcoin prices are not something bad.
precisely many traders want it because they can make a profit from prices that move up, down and up again ..

1 hour ago, ajizz said:

yeeeahh, your answer is right man.
fluctuating bitcoin prices are not something bad.
precisely many traders want it because they can make a profit from prices that move up, down and up again ..

It means if there is a volatility happen, it showed that buyers and sellers are more aggressive in the actual market, isn't right? Through volatility also, all traders may able to earn depending on what altcoin they are going to trade in too. 

On 10/8/2019 at 3:43 AM, Art said:

This is the reason why people don't trade stablecoins but they are only use to preserve your financial crypto value if you understand what I mean. Bitcoins volatility helps on the other hand to incure or make profits in trading becomes without the constant up and down movement of the price, then there wouldn't be a need to trade it just like the stablecoins and you wouldn't be asking when the price will go up so that you can make some profits. So this volatility is needed so that profits can be realize from Bitcoin trading.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721