Why is Bitcoin so volatile? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why is Bitcoin so volatile?

3 hours ago, cryptokram said:

It means if there is a volatility happen, it showed that buyers and sellers are more aggressive in the actual market, isn't right? Through volatility also, all traders may able to earn depending on what altcoin they are going to trade in too. 

iyapp, that's right.
Very volatile prices create opportunities for traders to make big profits.
I think the new altcoin listed on the coinmarketcap site will have a great opportunity to make a profit if you trade.

Because of the increased number of people using leverage, thats why we have movements in different direction in the same day, whales need to rekt everybody , you never saw these manipulation in 2017 run up, sure we dumped on bad news but not like this retarded trading , look left classic manipulation makes u think its gonna pump above resistance 

666.png

Edited by Caporetto
typo

9 hours ago, ajizz said:

yeeeahh, your answer is right man.
fluctuating bitcoin prices are not something bad.
precisely many traders want it because they can make a profit from prices that move up, down and up again ..

Here I'm talking about too. )
I wonder why there are still so many questions about this volatility of cryptocurrency... )

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

1 minute ago, MyThoughts said:

Here I'm talking about too. )
I wonder why there are still so many questions about this volatility of cryptocurrency... )

... because there are so many topics on the same issue asking the same questions, why is Bitcoins price going down and not up? and we all keep trying to provide the same answer all over again 😁

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

31 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

... because there are so many topics on the same issue asking the same questions, why is Bitcoins price going down and not up? and we all keep trying to provide the same answer all over again 😁

Or maybe someone understands when people explain everything to him in simple language.
Others don't understand when people explain to them in simple language, but to our surprise, they understand complex explanations.
This also happens in life, believe me... )))

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

13 hours ago, ajizz said:

iyapp, that's right.
Very volatile prices create opportunities for traders to make big profits.
I think the new altcoin listed on the coinmarketcap site will have a great opportunity to make a profit if you trade.

because the market was too volatile, all traders are too aggressive to take action in the actual trade for them to get profit anyhow for this things were their reference was CMC to find out which of these coins are good to buy.

14 hours ago, Supto said:

There are a lot of reasons behind the voilte of BTC such as

1.  Lack of Liquidity
2. Hacks and Scams
2. Sensitive news
4. Manipulation

Your hand is right on the money my friend. Manipulation is 1 and 2 and 3 for me because they pumped it to 8300 for no reason other than to get people to buy so they can dump on them.

5 hours ago, cryptokram said:

because the market was too volatile, all traders are too aggressive to take action in the actual trade for them to get profit anyhow for this things were their reference was CMC to find out which of these coins are good to buy.

that's right man,
I also use cmc to find coins that are rising or very volatile and some other important information.
Btw are you a daily trader ?? know a holding who keeps a lot of coins for a long time ..

12 minutes ago, ajizz said:

that's right man,
I also use cmc to find coins that are rising or very volatile and some other important information.
Btw are you a daily trader ?? know a holding who keeps a lot of coins for a long time ..

Sometimes I applied day trading for right now its been 2 weeks almost now that I stop doing it for awhile, but if there's a free time again I will do day trade again, just need to fix some of my problems here at my expenses. 

On 10/24/2019 at 6:19 AM, cryptokram said:

Sometimes I applied day trading for right now its been 2 weeks almost now that I stop doing it for awhile, but if there's a free time again I will do day trade again, just need to fix some of my problems here at my expenses. 

The problem with day trading is that you always have to be on the exchange to catch a pump or else you'll miss it. Like seriously nobody saw this bitcoin pump coming and if a day trader was liquidated and waiting for bitcoin to fall lower he is definitely rekt now.

13 minutes ago, Naga said:

The problem with day trading is that you always have to be on the exchange to catch a pump or else you'll miss it. Like seriously nobody saw this bitcoin pump coming and if a day trader was liquidated and waiting for bitcoin to fall lower he is definitely rekt now.

Yes there is a big risk on day trading, though you can get most often a profit, but of course you need to active most of the time, you must take action when the price move in the chart, and learn from your experience as much as you can and be careful so you won't be rekt in the end.

12 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Yes there is a big risk on day trading, though you can get most often a profit, but of course you need to active most of the time, you must take action when the price move in the chart, and learn from your experience as much as you can and be careful so you won't be rekt in the end.

I had been rekt a couple times which is why I like to be careful now and thats a big thanks to stop loss because without it i woulda been rekt today with this crazy pump. All alts are definitely going to need some time to recover from this.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:43 AM, Art said:

I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.

If bitcoin ever is not volatile for sure the price of it will not be like this. Let me explain it to you once more, because of the volatility the buyers and sellers are always take action by it for them to be able to get profit.

17 hours ago, cryptokram said:

If bitcoin ever is not volatile for sure the price of it will not be like this. Let me explain it to you once more, because of the volatility the buyers and sellers are always take action by it for them to be able to get profit.

Then you should know that even tho volatility is good for us as traders its still a bad look for bitcoin because it can lose 20% of its value in a day or pump 30% in another day. Makes it hard to adopt bitcoin by institutions. 

BTC is volatile because the general market does not have a rule. Today nothing prevents a person who has a certain amount in BTC for example to sell the same at a minimum price, this already has a global impact on its price, the same goes the other way, we have this example when large whales ingest their BTCs in the market by price that suits them, and they can at the same time manipulate it. The same with the altcoins, to a lesser extent, as they are directly influenced by the BTC.

5 hours ago, Naga said:

Then you should know that even tho volatility is good for us as traders its still a bad look for bitcoin because it can lose 20% of its value in a day or pump 30% in another day. Makes it hard to adopt bitcoin by institutions. 

Yes true, for what happened in a couple of days that cleared because of the volatility we did't expect it will moved that fast so easily. But this is the cycle of trading business in bitcoin/crypto, where the market was too unpredictable for this matter. 

23 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Yes true, for what happened in a couple of days that cleared because of the volatility we did't expect it will moved that fast so easily. But this is the cycle of trading business in bitcoin/crypto, where the market was too unpredictable for this matter. 

Yea which is why I always tell new comers to crypto that you don't need to waste your time learning or following technical analysis because the market will make you regret it because its not going to follow your analysis. 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:43 AM, Art said:

I'm still trying to understand why Btc is so volatile. There is so much noise in the crypto-world, telling me that it's time for Btc to rise. But each time it kept going down. What's the art in deciding when it's the best time to invest in Btc.

I think that will be too complicated to explain and I don't know about that😂 But no matter if bitcoin now is down, for a long term, bitcoin price will be increase so high and the down of the price is just for a correction so the price can start to grow. The best time to invest in bitcoin is when the price is at a low price.

You see the red candle at the market and when the red candle is at a bottom, then that will be the best time to invest.

Screenshot_62.jpg.a4cc31c41ca256f414821c3cc9afd7bd.jpg

The red column is the best time to buy bitcoin as we see it's very deepest price for bitcoin when it's down. The blue column is a good time to buy but we don't know if the price will be increase, stay at that level, or even getting down deeper. In that situations, we could only wait for a while or we can try to buy bitcoin for a small amount to test the price.

Bitcoin is the most basic and relevant currency. And its prices will always jump up and down. Although, the same applies to other popular currencies that are in the top. People are buying-bitcoin begins to rise in price. People massively sell it, it starts to fall in price

On 10/7/2019 at 10:43 PM, Art said:

It is volatile because it is decentralized, it is an experiment that has already been understood in this way.
Now, when a financial asset is not regulated and the masses have control over their acquisition, this greatly influences their economic path, if you realize an important detail, it is that this cryptocurrency economy is still very young, and It needs to grow to have a more corresponding stability, while more capitalization and maturation of the ecosystem, volatility can be placated to a certain level.
This is a basic economics theorem but it depends on how you interpret it, maybe this concept will never work with Bitcoin or maybe it is part of its growth as a financial digital asset.

Due to Little or no regulation market manipulation is rampant in the crypto community due to lack of regulation. The current regulations are too lax and for now, are only made for the sake of formality, or a simple display of legality.

The main reason for the volatility of Bitcoin is in the fact that it is still a nascent technology and majority of its adopters are speculators, whose primary interest is profit making, so by their constantly buying and selling, the market price is always jolted. In the long and by the time institutional investors and lot of merchants adopts Bitcoin, we will start to see stability in price.

According to analysts, 40% of bitcoins belong to 1,000 people. They have a powerful influence on the market. They can be combined for convenient price adjustments. Perhaps, not in vain the concept of "cartel".

pxf.jpg

29 minutes ago, Ratash said:

Bitcoin is volatile because the market control it no goverments involved in keeping the price the way they want the demands are what controling it and to answer your question the best way to buy bitcoin is after a big bitcoin dump like the one from 11k to 7400 in the last months or when it reached 6000$ earlier this year.

Yeah the market is volatility because it is back by any government and not regulated by central banks like others currency but bitcoin will stable when many countries start legalizing it.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:43 AM, Art said:

I agree with your opinion about the future of bitcoin.
Of course, do you not know that because of the volatility of many traders get a lot of profit because of these things also the majority of them can also lose their funds if they do the wrong things. In short, this is trading in the bitcoin industry because we, as followers of bitcoin, must be more zealous to revive market prices better.