People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Yes these are the basic things the users need to notice before replying to posts. Chances are most users simply look forward to commentng to as many new post as possible. This should not be the sole goal. it is necessary that the users take some efforts to find more new and explorative post that can in turn in enhance their knowledge stream.

This is correct and thank you for this post, but there may be an idea that one of the members has different from the other member and that is due to the experience the member has in the forum

• +5 1

Good advice. Because I have seen mostly the newbies are spamming while commenting. They do not even know what they are commenting. It is better for them to comment something informative and related to the post.

Thanks for this post.It is important for the beginners like me.I didn't know what to reply.i will do so from now on..i will read the post and replies.Then i will reply.Thank you again for this.

You absolutely right, and I guess that the main of these 3 things - it is checking some another replies, because here is exist a lot of very similar replies and topics, and if we will just copy some in another author and write it again - then your replies will be just useless, and admins will delete it in soon time 

Thank you for this information!

It is very useful for people who are starting in the forum, like me.

I always read all the comments to get an idea of the opinions of others, I take advantage of this platform to learn more about new topics.

I think the time is very important too, I also think that users should comment only on the topics that really interest them and not on any publication to reach a goal

But again, thank you very much for this information!

Thank you for clarifying it, in this way it will be answered appropriately, especially if it is about knowledge and reading. Since in these times the fashion is to watch videos and not read, however, people who do read will do things well without being repetitive. To earn crypto

I have seen most of the members commenting here by only reading the topic heading. You need to at least read the conditions of that topic and understand it instead of spamming.

• Useful or interesting 1

This post has a lot of information value,there are things that i did not know and after reading everything is clear . applause for the creator of this post and the people who commented on it. thanks.

Really a very cool post. Thank you, brother. I have explained many things that people are ignorant of, especially beginners ..
Very valuable advice, once again thank you.

The last two is the things I consider to do when I started to post here. Because some topics is just redundant and I think too much replying

those 3 recommendations are very good for uploading better quality content it a recommendation that we novices should follow to the letter thank you for your recommendation.

excellent information most of the users do not read to post, this type of information allows us to take into account how to respond to the topics and obtain knowledge before responding

The three tips you had shared may help all the members. Thanks for sharing that, because if members follow this rules. the forum content will be less spammers. In the forum we must follow the rules. The tips you had shared may help all of us. 

Especially the beginner may must note all these tips. It may led us to our future in the forum. 

Valuable, good and very useful advice for new and even old members
Benefit from giving advice is the best you can find on the forum
In addition to that, my responses will be after I am well acquainted with the topic, and I will respond to the requestor for help with some advice that he needs in order to make it easier for him to understand in the best way.
Searching for topics whose owners need help because they are either new or not aware of what they are going to do
Give them the easiest opinion so that they can do it quickly and solve their problem quickly
Not to respond to topics that we find violating the laws on the forum, or we warn the owner of the topic about the mistake he made
There are many things but these are some of the things that I do

On 30.01.2020 at 13:01, teminalibug said:

someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?

You have of course a date stamp at any reply, so that's not a big problem in my opinion.

You really deserve heart because many members are doing that mistake which you mentioned in your post so we have to more work on that because sometimes we talk about some topic which was in the last year and we talk about now so that's wrong we have to read all the posts carefully so that will be easy what to write..

Thanks for the information, I must assume that not displaying the date the post was created, I have made these mistakes, now I am very attentive. I also agree with you, at the point, where you say, that we must answer only topics that we have knowledge of, I have seen many people who respond incoherent, for this reason it is clearly observed that it lacks information.

This is correct and for example we can't reply to an early price movement and answer like it is going to happen tomorrow after many months have passed. I get what you mean this is very good observation. And of course we can't reply about something we don't know unless we have learned something different and want to question.

28 minutes ago, norbercripto said:

The rules are quite logical but very difficult to measure. It is true that some answers or posts seem to make no sense. It must be said that there is a community that does not speak English or Russian and must use online translators who have terrible grammar. Good post!

Most of the people who are there, I include myself, we do not speak English or Russian and that sometimes complicates the lexicon and understanding everything. I know that one of the rules of the forum is not to use copy-paste or any instant translator, but without that it would be impossible for many people who do not have those native languages and sometimes it is difficult to know which publications are going to work and which ones are not, I am trying to use it as little as possible, but when writing responses so it is inevitable not to use them. I think the moderators of this forum do a great job cleaning up comments that don't add much of the same

yes you are right . because many users come here to collect their 100 post count . they do comment oftopic and do just copy paste job . which is really very annoying  . 

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to

Yes mate The most important to be Considered when we want to comment or reply a topic among others is worthy replying to. You can see some topics in the forum has just one word as a description this is type topic that need no one to comment or replying to alot of similar topic can be found in any where in the forum

very well said,but im doubt if other members here can do that. they just into earnings,so what matters to them is to make post without considering those things and this forum

On 1/30/2020 at 12:01 PM, teminalibug said:

Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand:

Very good advice to know whether or not we are knowledgeable before we make a post about any topic. If we don't know anything or too few then we will make a post that we can't judge if it is correct or not and we won't be able to answer the questions that others will ask.