Why can't I reply on certain topics? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laidback

Why can't I reply on certain topics?

Because that particular post is now officially closed by the forum. I'm a beghiner too and i can reply to every post i wish. But some posts are close. If you don't see the reply options under the topic that means that particular topic is no open for anyone.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, talo122 said:

There is no rules says that you can't reply to some posts in the forum, all posts are opened to all the members of the forum, but somtimes the posts is closed by the publisher and no one can reply to it. 

Yes you are absolutely right my friend i agree with you there is no rules says that you cannot reply to some posts in the forum all posts are opened to all the members of this forum.

There are a few cryptocurrency forum topics that Allready has a lot of replies so you might not be able to respond there.But I think you should respond to sites that are very easy for beginners

You can reply any topic But do not the pined one .try again to the other post or maybe there’s something wrong about the post or it is locked down.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Lux Demacia said:

Maybe the topic is already lock,  so that you can't reply in thread.  

You can easily see that if you see like this 🔐 

Yes i agree with you my friend and i have same opinion like you may be the topic is already lock so that's why you can't reply in thread

We can't reply to the same topic because some topic are deleted because it has replies bybso many people or post get enough of comment thatsy the post is deleted

Don't be in hurry, dear fellow you are in learning process, so slowly and gradually you will know each and everything but your own just read and read with carefully. These all things happened with everybody you're not only one.

Hi bro, there are certain posts and topics that have been closed for replies by moderators so that anyone can't reply to posts on this topic. but of course you can reply to all posts and topics, as long as you don't reply off topics (deviating from the conversation). Good luck.

There is nothing as such. As far as I know, I think all the sections are open for posting irrespective of one's rank. Only thing is some sections, are not counted for payment.

Edited by Elaaf

I don't think there is any big deal concerning that, it may either be as a result of you not being eligible to reply some post as a newbie or maybe the topic has reached it's limited number of replies and so has been closed from further replies.

It is a new function that implements so that there is no excess of responses in a topic, it works well 😄

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

There are some points in which you can't comment because they are closed by the moderators of the members have posted them and mother. There are some post which are pinned at the top of the the post section in that also you cannot comment because those topics are wrongly posted for the view purpose only.

I think those topic are lock because you can't reply to those topic if that are lock. Or you made the 50 maximum post a day in 5 days that's why you can't post to aby topics.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:47 AM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

May be you do not have experience about crypto thats why you are not able to reply in other sections. You know about this forum and in beginner section most of the topics are about forum so you are able to reply them. But when you would work in crypto for sometime then you could give reply in every topic. 

Yes you can't reply to certain topics an that's because that post is not relevant to the rules of crypto talk forum so that post will be deleted by moderators. Try to make comments on genuine posts or make your own posts.

I don't think that is possible because even you are new in this forum, you can post whenever you want except to the topics that are pinned. I think you already reached the 50 post per day that's why you can't reply anymore.

Why you can't reply to a certain post because that certain post will be banned or locked by a website so you can comment on that specific post

I have never got this problem! are you sure about what you say? Because you can easily replay  any topic without problem, maybe you have tried on the blocked topic section, there yes you can reply topics.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that you opened some of topics that admins closed it ! or who wrote the post ! you have to try another posts ! if you still have the problem please contact the admins 

I think that is happening because of the topic is being removed or maybe the network is not that good for the moment. So staydor some time

Every topic on this fourm is open for every person you can comment on every post .but some post are closed for commenting you can choose next one

Hello friend, I think you are trying to reply the posts which are already locked. Try to check before replying that the post have any lock sign if it has you will be unable to reply it.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, talo122 said:

There is no rules says that you can't reply to some posts in the forum, all posts are opened to all the members of the forum, but somtimes the posts is closed by the publisher and no one can reply to it. 

Yes friend you are right I also see that many topic here I can't reply and I'm worried about it but now you have clear my mind so  I'm relax thank you