Why can't I reply on certain topics? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laidback

Why can't I reply on certain topics?

Welcome Bro, You can post on this forum as well as other forums in this community. There is nothing that you cannot reply these are open forums start replying for simple posts which you can reply for and make a research and reply on any post. All the very best.

Some of the certain topics you cannot be able to reply because they have got locked because they don't need to get more replies, so they got locked from replying

If you couldn't reply to some topics then this is because one of these reasons, the first one is maybe you reached the maximum number of topics per day, and number two is maybe this topic is locked by his creator, those are your reasons 

It's not related to you being a newbie. You and we can't reply to certain topics because it's already locked. That means it's now in its privacy.

20 hours ago, Akasshh said:

You can't reply on certain topics because that topic might be locked for you are not eligible for to reply to that topic depending on certain condition or other.

Hey friend I agree to your post we can't reply certain topics because that topic might be Locked so you  just post and reply bigner topic and make your post useful and learning. 

On 1/30/2020 at 10:13 AM, Vanessa said:

No rules on that, but there are some topics which has already reach the limit number of replies and that the moderators need to close the topic for further responses. I think this a new feature and this is good to avoid emerging your comments when it is doubled.

Is there have fixed limitations of the replies on a topic! Or the moderators will lock the topic manually once they see that's its don't deserve more replies to avoid spamming

There is some topics that have been lock by the publisher you will see that the topic was Lock that's why you can't reply for this topic you can also lock your own if you don't want anyone to make comment

On 1/30/2020 at 12:02 PM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

Well there are not any provision for any of the user. Users can post in each forum they like. But sometimes the moderators or topic owner wishes to lock or off the posting feature. But there are alot of section where you can post and earn satoshis.

I am sure that you will find a feature called Reply to Topic at the top of the page. If you do not find it, this means that the topic has been closed and no one can respond to it anymore.

You can reply to any topic in every section in this forum but you can only comment 1-2 times in a post. 

There is no rules in this forum that indicates that a beginner cannot reply in some posts.  All posts are  are opened to everyone. If the publisher lock the posts then noone can reply to that post.

no you are allowed to post on any open topics , some are closed by administrators or the moderators of forum , its free to share your knowledge here , you can check at the bottom to know either a topic is opened or closed, or there will be no reply option on top side of the page

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can reply any topics in beginners section even you are newbie.. maybe the topics are locked or some kind of a buggy that you can not reply.. try to refresh the browser.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, i think the creator of that topic are closing his thread because there is a possibility that there are members here are answering his question properly, that is happening sometimes to the pinned posts creating by the admins here.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:17 PM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

In the crypto forum, you can't reply on a certain topic because the moderator or the admin closed that topic for further replies and no one's allowed to comment or post on that specific topic because it reached the limit number of replies.

Even if you are brand new you can still reply to anyone on this forum. Be it anywhere on every topic section you have the right to post and reply. I think you should read more about the guidelines and rules so you will not have a hard time on this forum.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

In my own experience, I never encountered like that until now, I think the answer with that is maybe the moderator close the post means you cannot post or reply on the specific topic because it's lock down or close.

Cryptotalk forum is open to all the topics you can post on almost all the topics but in some cases due to the more posts on some topics, the admin gives off the comments to comment on another post in the future.There is no rule that you cannot comment on a specific topic.

If the post is closed then only you can't comment of those post otherwise all post you can comment to that and if you are saying that all posts I can't comment on that then it is not possible there are some post that are closed

No,everyone can post on every topic that is open,even newbie,you cannot just reply if it is lock by moderator or the author. Just try to look on every section,there's a lot of topics there. Or you can make your own,just make sure you search first if the topic you are planning is not the same with others.

Because, you have very little information and do not know what to answer. It is necessary to study crypto and delve into. 

yes i am also facing the same problem because i am also a beginner and don't know enough about it but with the passage of time all the things opening to me clearly by reading comment 

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

congratulation for your joining. I also new in this site. recently join in cryptotalk. if you cannot reply "for beginners" topic then you can try any other topic. there is too many option. but if you cannot reply any other option then you have to contact to eat the website. 

All the members can access and replied to any topic in this forum. So the answer to your problem is maybe the topics that you want to reply is already close. When you see a lock beside the topic it means that the topic is already close for any replies of other members. 

Hello! Maybe what the chosen topic you is not open for replying anymore. Some of it are the oldest topic so you can just read them without commenting focus on the topics that are still open for replies.