Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai

Yes, I think so, and Qatar too, this area already made a good step in crypto world and I think there will be a good benefits from this step, people in this area need more knowledge about bitcoin, and this step is going to be a useful for those citizens 

• Useful or interesting 2

As per Data lot of people are trading from Dubai and many transactions are registered here so Dubai is already a tax free zone and for Crypto also if is launching Crypto Valley and came to know Bitcoin ATM's are being launched here Dubai will become biggest market for Asian Countries trading in Crypto.

6 hours ago, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

yeah i have read this news yesterday in google chrome suggestions. That is a good news for crypto currency users also it will encourages more users to get in touch with crypto currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dubai and Emirates already have a very low tax environment for it's population and so it does not seem strange if it is a crypto friendly country. It is doing very well in it's economy and so by encouraging their people to use and invest in crypto can only be a good and positive attitude towards the mass.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think this is good news and nice initiative by Dubai that it is creating tax free crypto zone and hope that other country learn for it and give this type of opportunity to their citizen also and make their economy boost.

Fifty in Dubai This is a good news for the Dubai resident, however, we also think that through our country it will be tax free and we are also waiting for a good news.

Dubai taking very profitable decision in Crypto world. From this decision so many Crypto users attract in Dubai and Crypto users will come here to live because Dubai making new opportunities to Crypto users.

• +2 1

For me that is the way to have freedom in crypto currency. Because of decentralization system, no authorization find so I guess Dubai will become successful.

This will be good for the future of Bitcoin. This is really good news. It will be good for the residents there with this tax-free encryption. I hope they will do it in my country too.

Dubai is one of the largest investment cities in the world and its desire to enter the cryptocurrency market is natural because it prefers to win from all markets of the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I think I dont surprise with the action of Dubai, because Qatar some month ago they have adopted the cryptocurrency on their country and I thin,k those tourist country they will get more benefit for adopting cryptocurrency, there are many people around the world visit their country and the people prefer payment with cryptocurrency because is easy fast...etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Of course, this will be a great innovation for Dubai as they have a tax free cryptocurrency system and as we said if we see a great result in Dubai adopting crypto currency then maybe domino effect will happen.

• +1 1

On 1/29/2020 at 2:55 PM, pkrs said:

As per Data lot of people are trading from Dubai and many transactions are registered here so Dubai is already a tax free zone and for Crypto also if is launching Crypto Valley and came to know Bitcoin ATM's are being launched here Dubai will become biggest market for Asian Countries trading in Crypto.

It is not about trading only. It is about making crypto a next big thing.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:22 AM, Jafar02 said:

good idea to launch a tax-free zone, but Dubai duty educate citizens about cryptocurrencies, i wish to achieve drudgery like that in other locations

They will for sure conduct events time to time for crypto awareness. 

Good news for crypto world dubai good country for crypto currency and many other countries also working with crypto currencies.

• -1 1

Yes, Dubai is taking very good steps towards Crypto, and it is striving hard in the world of Cryptocurrency and wants success in the global market

The country which is famous for its progress indeed indeed shows that Crypto is very important, the proof is that they implement a tax-free system for its users, this is a convenience for Crypto users there. I think other countries also need to imitate it.

We need these kind of news in order for real investors to start bringing in cash. The news about the halving and promising of certain profits, only create a speculative atmosphere and nothing else. We need adoption in order for Bitcoin to sustain healthy price levels and not speculation. Speculators will dump their coins where they think it is top and won't care to rebuy lower, they will exit thinking there is no chance for Bitcoin. Development and adoption are the main targets we should be focusing on.

That's a great move from the UAE, offering tax free legally on crypto, one of the reasons people feared crypto was tax problems so this is really good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is doing very well in its economy and therefore encourages its people to use and invest in crypto. May be a good and positive attitude .This is not strange if it is a crypto friendly country

Wow that's a very good news for them especially the crypto users on their country, that's what cryptocurrency is for, to have a tax free for everyone. 

On 1/29/2020 at 11:28 AM, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

I think Dubai has a plan and right now it is promoting crypto without tax in the area but when people would be addicted it would start charging tax on the crypto income.