How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

The first step is to be a registered member of Yobit having an account. Then you must trade with the exchange. Then you can always go to the freecoin page and share and then claim.

you can claim free coins from yobit using the faucet you can claim some coins every hour and some coins every 24 hours , after fews days from claiming free coins they will ask you to share post in social media like facebook and twitter to unlock the free claim 

Yobit is good exchange where you can claim free crypto coins click on free coin option and claim also earn free coin and commission by promoting your referral link most of the crypto coins you claim are useless yobit is legit exchange trading volume is also very good 

It's true. By sharing from yobit you can earn little, but you have to wait for enough amount by which you can trade. One think you have to make sure before all of these that you have  post 100 comments.

sharing on social media will give you free coins at yobit. there are many more options like complete trading target and get coins.these are really positive way to increase the users and traders on yobit exchange

If you haven't invested much in your account, how can you do it? You want to trade at least 5 for a day because if you do this every day you get free currency otherwise it will not work freely

Yes you can get some free coins from yobit but they are very little in amoun. It's not worth.so you have to wait to get the values rise 

Well, you need to sign in first to yobit exchanger, and after that you can click the free coins in upper part of the site and now you can select some coins what you want to get, this coins are just having some small amount of value because some of the members are donating some coins but there has a low value in the market like dead coins.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

I agreed your account I saw option free coin on youbit. Can I get free coins free there?

You need to have an active account on Yobit ! then you have to go to the Free coins section and you have to share a post on the social media and then you will get the free coins 

You can easily get some free coins from yobit exchange but you have to share their website in one of  the social media, just go to the free coins in the header of the website then click on get coins but these coins are very cheap and I don't think their price will go high

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You have to share the free coin link in various websites also can share to friends if they use your link you will earn money. But the coin value is very small so store it for rise of the price.

Yes you can get free coin from youbit.just go to youbit and tap free coin. And you can see many free coin. Here you can claim free coin

Youbit exchamge gave free coins if you like social site facebook and insta gram and some other. And you get free coins from the exchanges.

Yes you earn free coins with yobit by doing some simple task follow all given rules for claim freecoins like yobit giving doge coin for sharing in socalmedia.

Yes, this feature is available in Yobit. You have to solve the CAPTCHA first and then allow you to get free money, but unfortunately all these currencies have no significant value.

Even I saw that option, but in order to claim such free coins, I was informed by my friend to first perform 20 tradings using Yobit.net exchange platform.

Now in Yobit you need to share but before that in my case I do about 20 trade before I start to collect but then now it is easy just share it to your twitter or vikings and start to collect.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

i think that about your concern is like referral links that when ever you share your links you can earn a satoshi but I don't have any idea how exact satoshi can you earn from that.. but you can try that move..happy posting 

• +1 1