Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I like a lot with Atomic wallet and huobi, is last installed recently on my pc, I intend to be using because I think it is a good option. But I've been using atomic for a while, I've got some tokens and ETH on it, nothing to complain about, I think both are good options for multi-currencies.

50 minutes ago, GGWP said:

I think you could use a lot of exchanger as your bitcoin wallet like yobit,bittrex, etc this is only my recommended exchanger that I use in trading bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies in the market. But if you want a more reliable website as your bitcoin wallet I could only recommend one website and it is Coinbase I'm using coinbase for many years and it works smooth and the support works great.

If you want to save your cryptocurrency for a long-time (long-term investment). I suggest you do not safe your crypto in exchangers wallet. It's not safe, sometimes they shut down their website Suddenly, or upgrading the wallet, etc. You'll lose all of your assets. But i agree with you about coinbase. I used it for a long time too and not find any problem with that.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

Now I'm using coinbase because it is very secure, yes they do have some high fees but security first, because fees you can cover them if worked harder than usual. 

I use all of them every one for some exchange and specific work except two who i don't know,my favorit is trust Wallet and blockchain wallet

i use blockchain and coinbase wallet. But i mostly use coinbase because it's easy for me and it's more secure it's best for me thank you

I prefer to use a trust wallet, in my opinion trust wallet has a comfortable appearance, and is easy to use, there are many other alternatives such as coinbase and I also install bitcoin core on my phone.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

the wallet that I currently use is blockchain. why I use blockchain quality which is very good and very safe, I have long used blockchain on blockchain transactions so fast that I like blockchain.

There are many wallets,but I use only Coinbase on a regular basis, I do not know why, I probably just got used to it + it has a good reputation.

I am using Myetherwallet and Blockchain wallets for ETH and and BTC respectively. I don't have any other things for storing in wallets since all of the ICO's went into scam in the past.

Presently planning to use Metamask as it would be the best wallet as people told here.

• +2 1

iam using coinbase web wallet. but i dont reccomend to people who want to store big amounts. you should use hardware wallet for highest security

• +1 1

Are blockchain also included? if yes, i use that. but if my assets have reached my goal, I will use ledger wallet. I use blockchain because it's my first wallet in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I currently use Blockchain wallet. It is a safe wallet if you activate 2 factor authentication every time you want to sign out, you can de-authorize your browser and the next time you want to log in you have to authorize it again using an E-mail they will send to you. They also give you a new wallet address each time after you receive a payment so that no one can track your entire transaction history.

One of its great features is that they have a learning portal for beginners to improve their knowledge about bitcoin and ethereum. I refer to sections bitcoin 101 and ether 101. They also have a blog with lots of useful articles.

Every time I log in I can see the price movements in a big and colorful chart that is easy to read. They don't charge high fees to transfer bitcoin. I am satisfied with the fees.

• +2 1

I prefer LEDGER NANO X because the main benefit for me is the bluetooth, making it the first hardware wallet that connect's with ios device. and its more secure than using just an app on your phone. and since my device is IOS i prefer this one for me.

• +1 1

I've been using coinbase since I first joined cryptocurrency, coinbase I think is the safest multicoin wallet compared to your list

• +1 1

58 minutes ago, depily said:

The becausе it havе beеn wallеt I put it to usе еleсtrum (btс)

There many investors who want to prefers that paper wallets  and hard wallets are very secure and no one can easily hacked it if you keep it in safe place.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, svolfootna said:

I'm using соinbаse due to the faсt 2015 whеn coinbаsе hаsn't any trаdе fеtched. Still coinbasе tаke nо fеe in casе I sеnd coin thrоugh gmаil

It is really true? that coinbase wallet have no fees when you are withdrawaling your bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, if it is really true then really I will use coinbae wallet for long last.

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

Coinbase, Blockchain Wallet and Coinpayments are the wallet hots that represent adequate performance in terms of security to save cryptocurrencies, but it is always better to use cold wallets because they are away from the bumps and hackers of the network, each user has their preferences but for me it is best to use a cold wallet.

• +1 1

I am using Electrum, Mycelium, coinbase, trustwallet, tronlink and Myetherwallet.

Edited by Aceventura
  • +1 1

On 10/8/2019 at 3:05 AM, funchy said:

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

Coinbase. I'm investing not only for bitcoin but some altcoins such as litecoins and dogecoins and it supports those. Coinbase has ensured security and reliable portfolio.

• +1 1

Usually, I use coinbase wallet since 2017 which is secure and easy to use. I didn't face any problem with it.

• +1 1

Coinbase wallet because coinbase wallet is a strong and high security system. you instant exchange your money this site. 

I use only two crypto wallets, as I very much protect my security and do not scatter every coin on every wallet. I have been using a blockchain wallet for about two years and sometimes I use MyEtherWallet, I think these are the two best wallets at the melon moment.

A lots off wallet in marketplace but i using coinbase wallet because coinbase wallet is strong security system. any time you exchange your coin in coinbase.