Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

On 10/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I've never used *any* of those wallets except for the coinbase one, and I don't even consider that to be a real wallet, since it's the exchange's wallet.

I'm a big fan of Electrum, not only for bitcoin but for dash, bch, and litecoin as well.  It's secure and for some reason I dig the UI of it. 

For other altcoins that aren't covered by Electrum I also use Coinomi.  I've heard they're not entirely secure but I have never had an issue with the wallet as far as that goes, and I really like the variety of coins you can store on it.

But my favorite by far is my ledger nano x.  You cannot beat a hardware wallet.

I use only the Trust Wallet from this list, as it has all the necessary functions for me, which I have enough to not use other wallets.

Iam using coinbase there is more currencys.. Also use blockchain... Using payeer.. I want to blockchain must add dogecoin and litecoin and more like tron or hora token for receving any amount.

Blockchain wallet... Really its a trusted. By the ways trezor and ledger wallets are also very good. Wallets saves our fund. So always save your funds in wallet. Hackers can't effect your money any more

Edited by Bibhuti Naik

Really each and every pocketbook is actually great however we Michael utilizing blockchain pocketbook with regard to quick transaction Metanask with regard to ethereum
difficult pocketbook journal can also be great for maintaining secure crypto however for buying and selling an exchange pocketbooks is actually great.

I use Coinbase Wallet. It  is a separate wallet that stores private keys on the device on which it is installed, which means it is as secure as the device. The wallet uses Secure Element technology to lock private keys on your smartphone, which is the most advanced security technology.

Yeah another good question, well I’m using coinbase as well other accounts too . There are many crypto wallets in the market its up to your choice which one do your prefers. Exactly a man would like wallets to its own intrests or some wallets are available in special countries. So this is more important to check the availability of the wallet to your current locations and also its terms and conditions too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Although there are different types of wallets, in the meantime I use the trust wallet and the Coinbase wallet because the security of these two wallets is much better and more reliable.

Currently i use Coinomi as mobile wallet to secure my cryptocurrency. I use it because it is support many coin and token. Also have backup and no verification.

I use mobile wallet because i always outdoor. So for me that is near impossible to open my laptop then connect to the internet to access my wallet. That is taking much time and not too efficient. But i also use Coinomi desktop wallet in my laptop as cold storage.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

For the proper security of my coins i simply use coinbase. They provide you good security and otp for login(if you enable). Also there is fingerprint option if you want to use. 

Sir I used several wallet. But I think trust wallet have to add more coins then it will be my first choice.

Now 

Coinomi 

Ownbit 

Paytomat 

Xwallet

I do not use any of the wallets you listed because I find it not suitable for a small amount of money and trading like I do, I usually use the floor wallet, no need to add more wallets.

I am using coinbase wallet now. i think the security is very high in coinbase wallet. the user inter face is very much interesting of this wallet too.

I am using trust wallet because its really trusted and also its part of binance exchange and if you want trade your asset decentralized you just scan your qr code in binance dex and start trading so I prefer everyone start using trust wallet and its best option

For those people who find doing KYC verification excessive, I am using Cryptonator as my wallet. It has more cryptocurrencies than the average wallet but it's by no means exhaustive.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

There are many cryptocurrency wallet available in online.I have used Coinbase,Trust wallet and Blockchain wallet for keeping crypto.These wallet is very secure wallet

You can hold any erc20 coin in your myetherwallet,.Also you use metamask and trust wallet holding your coin.

There are many crypto wallets in the market. But i like coinbase wallet.  I like also many exchanges. Cryptonator , Binance, payeer, and Yobit. Some people are using trust wallet. I like also trust wallet. but I prefer coinbase.

I am using coinbase wallet because these days this wallet giving free coins that are cryptocurrencies. I am in the waiting list of coinbase earn.

Wallet

I used three different wallet and suggest all crypto currency trader that they used thses two wallet for store the crypto currency.

No.1 Block chain Wallet.

No.2 Coin Base Wallet.

I'm generally use coinbase and block chain . And other online wallects . In these wallet we can fees is very low and it is very easy to use . Most of peoples are use this wallets. These are very trustworthy online wallects.

Their are many wallets in the market. Blockchain and Coinbase are best wallet. Yobit is also best. I use Blockchain, coinbase, yobit, I am using  many exchanges like Yobit, cryptonator, payeer, mercatox, but I like yobit and binance.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:16 AM, Tarek62 said:

Of the wallet you mentioned, I use Coinbase and Trust Wallet. These two wallets are very good to me and their protection is very good.

I use all two wallet too it's safe and secure and easy to use you can add blockchain wallet too