Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

1 hour ago, MAK said:

i use QuickX wallet because they provide their users to a mobile and a hardware wallet. and anytime you can transfer you coin from mobile wallet to hardware wallet and from hardware wallet to mobile wallet.

Can you sure that they can provide real hardware and it safe with your mobile really? I don't think so. if you want to use real hardware one you should look at ledger

• Useful or interesting 1

I am using coinbase ,yobit and i will use Usdx wallet  near future when there beta version will be final and their  is no fees in usdx transaction.

• Useful or interesting 3

People can risk if they want,and hope that second mt.Gox will not happen, but I am not that guy who will trust them, and they can be called binance, coinbase, blockchain or anything else

• Useful or interesting 2

7 hours ago, Bazaglo said:

Which wallet is better ?  Enjin or Eidoo ??

eidoo is not enough for me. it just an ethereum wallet. and it is not capable enough. I think enjin is one of the greatest wallet I've ever seen.

2 minutes ago, mattahy said:

never heard of this enji wallet. i will take a look, because i use coinomi as my altcoin wallets

but im looking for other options since i have some issues

Enjin is the easiest way of holding your crypto safe. easy to use, has a dapps market, has an exchange feature, and it is a multi coin wallet.

i use blockchains official web wallet. its very much safe to me. you can also try it they giving 25 usd of xlm for doing kyc

• +1 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I couldn't know that before, is huobi a wallet incase if crypto trading site? My favorite cryptocurrency is coinomi only.

• +1 1

There are a lot of wallets in the internet for crypto. But we only know few of them as their popularity. Popularity has a relationship to the safety. And yeah, obviously the mentioned wallets are popular for their privacy conduct and policy. Moreover now we can also use yobit and binance as a wallet to hold crypto and trading platform too. But there is a little problem with yobit is that, they don't have mobile application. Instead of it you can use binance.

Edited by ultimateclub

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

8 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I couldn't know that before, is huobi a wallet incase if crypto trading site? My favorite cryptocurrency is coinomi only.

thats both are different. Huobi has an exchange application and wallet application both. I recommend that wallet is a good one.

I am using Electrum wallet for desktop, and I am using Ledger Nano S wallet as my main hardware wallet.
For mobile wallet I am using Monarch wallet

im using trust wallet as my main wallet now, because its support very much coin and token

and its very secure to me, i hope they will add more coin in future

• +1 1

There are several wallets that I use. For ERC20, I prefer to use MEW, while for saving coins with various types of blockchain, I prefer multiple wallet such as Trust wallet

• +1 1

16 hours ago, funchy said:

thats both are different. Huobi has an exchange application and wallet application both. I recommend that wallet is a good one.

I thought there have huobi pro and huobi global is there any different from those two website or one is wallet and one is exchange.

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

For bitcoin, I just use electrum. For other coins, either I keep em on an exchange or use the official wallets, especially when they pay dividends, like masternode coins do.

• +1 1

mycelium, trust wallet, myetherwallet and paper wallet. I'm actually trying to use every coin and token's own wallet. I have a desire to try them all and not be strangers to any of them. already basically the same stuff ...

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Audu514 said:

I use online wallet to save my funds sometimes I like using the app wallet app it also good in savings but a multicoin wallet like trust Wallet

I use the oldest one which is known as block chain for holding i use paper wallet. Block chain is the oldest and secured wallet of all times. Like btc is the king of all crypto then same is block chain is the king of all wallets. So this is the factor i use. But mostly i use Yobit as my wallet because i have to exchange in Dollars and the best option for me is yobit only and i withdraw to PM or Advcash when ever i need to access my crypto to fiat cash. But i think coin payment is also a good option as a crypto wallet. I used it and like their system and fess. So we can hold many crypto there 🙂 .

• +1 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

for hold bitcoin i use only blockchain and cryptonator, for other cryptocurrency use yobit, binance, they good and very simple in use. and he have more security than others, i prefered it.

• +1 1

Anyone in here is thats true coinbase block access transaction to gambilng site? Because i see lot of issues about can not deposit from coinbase wallet

• +2 1

Paper wallets for some quick trades, but I tend to use official wallets for long transactions.

There is always some risk of trojans or malware if you download stuff, is very important to have a good antivirus if you do so, so invest on have your computer secure if you make many transactions.

• +1 1

Internal transfers are the cheapest in AdvCash and QIWI and Yandex.Money. Perfect Money and Payeer also have a low commission. It is also beneficial to use bitcoins. But not for small amounts. I use these wallets.

• +1 1

Without eth such btc, xlm, bch I used blockchain and coinbase.I use myetherwallet ,mewconnect and forkdelta for transfer eth easily.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 8:22 AM, ghostrid3r said:

for hold bitcoin i use only blockchain and cryptonator, for other cryptocurrency use yobit, binance, they good and very simple in use. and he have more security than others, i prefered it.

You are storing your coin in a very risky method. Blockchain is a web wallet, these web wallets can be compromised anytime. And for other coins, you are using exchanges. This is very much discouraged. Exchange may get hacked, commit fraud or lock your account etc. As long as you are not holding the private key of your coin, you are not the owner of that fund.

• +1 1

41 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

You are storing your coin in a very risky method. Blockchain is a web wallet, these web wallets can be compromised anytime. And for other coins, you are using exchanges. This is very much discouraged. Exchange may get hacked, commit fraud or lock your account etc. As long as you are not holding the private key of your coin, you are not the owner of that fund.

I don’t store millions there, what I have on these wallets is small enough that I can worry about them, if something happens to them, then happen. I do not worry about this much. Of course, if you have sufficient amounts there, then more careful storage is definitely necessary.

• +1 1

Just now, ghostrid3r said:

I don’t store millions there, what I have on these wallets is small enough that I can worry about them, if something happens to them, then happen. I do not worry about this much. Of course, if you have sufficient amounts there, then more careful storage is definitely necessary.

Gotcha, for small funds, it's better to use web wallets. For bigger fund you need the safety though. However, still, you can simply install an elcetrum app on your mobile and use it safely without any risk unlike web wallet. You know that's the easiest way.