Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers?

Yes you are right there are many members who are being active here and due to this it is not responding the admin should take some steps to fix it.

This problem is still a problem nowadays and honestly, I'm getting annoyed because I know that my connection is stable but the loading in the forum is slow that's why it waste time, I hope this problem will be solved right away.

Well what you want is good but it can't immediately do in this forum because admin/mods know what they can do to become this forum works well with everyone. 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:54 AM, Rayhan chowdury said:

I think you are right. Aptolock's websites should be updated. Because there is so much to learn from this website. And there are many things to know that can be achieved in life if there are many.

i am also agree with you. i think the forum web server should upgrade and they are accessing the forum daily for getting news about crypto.

Well for me the loading is really fast maybe other members are lagging because of there are already too many members, and i think if you are in a phone there is a chance that the loading is really laggy.

yes admin should upgrade the server because most time when i want to make post it shows error.

when i refresh i have to submit post again.

this is waste time a lot.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, McCree said:

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Look at the member statistics:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

Well i so far by the day i have joined this amazing platform and till date i haven't received any kind of errors or maybe once which indicates the excellence of the administrators and modretors to keep this site running smoothly.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, McCree said:

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

Your suggestion maybe one of the reason why cryptotalk did a very good things about your opinion mate.

And so far, cryptotalk are running in good progress, they can still giving a good service to any of the member here actually.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Welcome with me
Yes, we often suffer from a technical problem with Cloudflare errors and errors 500
Perhaps, it is a miscalculation by the forum’s engineers of the large number of members

17 minutes ago, Baqi1122 said:

Yea I am agree with your comment that there is no another problem like internet connection but here is traffic is so in the forum .

This problem is already solve by cryptotalk so we dont have to worry anymore about the Logging In problem and the website is running smoothly now.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

yes, sometimes an error occurs when going to post, I think the server is down because many are online at the same time. the server does have to be upgraded again so that this web performance does not go down when going online at the same time and in large numbers.

Yes upgrade the servise of crytotalk . Because the it will provide more efficient work to people . And people would be work in easyway . I hope servise would be uprade soon 

I faced errors many times. As because it is only a forum. So small amount of users is ok but when many users try to use the forum at the same time then the surver failed to surve all of them. Then errors occures. So the server should be developed.

On 1/28/2020 at 5:59 PM, McCree said:

I agree with your opinion but up grade servers need powerful system and fund, so let's admin decide it. Another solution is admin can delete inactive member, it will make forum clean and create stable network. That is my opinion and I hope can be accepted.

On 1/28/2020 at 11:59 AM, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

Yes all the time we have some problems to connect to the website because of that, there is more users than the beginning of the forum and we need some updates to accept more members

That's great idea, need more space for new member and up grade servers is the solution. Everyone have the same problem so I suggest member should find hours with low and stable traffic. Delay is normal situation but when happen all time it will disturb our work.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:29 PM, McCree said:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

I have to appreciate your post you have done research that is very good as web said we all are facing idhar is sometimes ok doing in the page that is quite irritating because we are working in the middle of the work the page is gone to error then again it's come into the last page but we have to wait for few seconds maybe there is a Buggy so it will be resolved very shortly thanks for posting this content this information will really help members.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, King Raja said:

Yes bro yoy are right and we agree with you totally because i am also facing cloudfare errors so frequently it needs to be upgraded

yes i think this problem occurs as one of my friend told me about this thing but i have not personally observed this issue but as there is always room for betterment so they may fix it

I am from yesterday I suffer from the problem of the forum stopping and not communicating.

Edited by sm robin