Reputation - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Let me try my best.

The current reputation (reaction) have two type only Like (+1) and sad face (-1). I have seen those rare reversible. If we come to this point that for forum ranking reputation will count then in that case few things need to be done to ensure it is not getting abused:

# Once you give a reputation it is can not reverse

# A log for reputation (like a separate page for users to see for which topics they earned reaction and which reaction). This way the community can easily find out if anyone is abusing it (both the receiver and sender)

# In the case of abuse, give them warning and after a certain number of warnings - ban the user as the ultimate punishment. 

This is how I am thinking now. Not sure how you lot will feel.

I think it is still early for some real reputation in this forum, but we can think in advance for sure.

For example,  if newbie gives you any reaction (bad or good) it should not be counted at all,
as we saw in case of abused DIY guy. 

Abuse of reactions should re punished (if reported and only after all or more than one moderators check this)

SPAM reaction should be used ONLY and ONLY FOR SPAM to prevent abuse (like seen before)

I think that should prevent any abuse or missuse of reactions.

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Good, This reputation also help to see the good members os not, those with a good reputation are more "trusted" than others.

Well if you are meaning trusting with money then I do not agree with it.

Dealing/trusting with money and this reputation is totally different thing.  We are still new and all of us are very new to the forum. Yes we build up some rep here but I do not think it's enough for me or some of us that someone will trust us with 1BTC. It's simply is not the time yet.

As we grow we will see a lot of us will have some business here. We will see each others how we are doing. May be we will do some small trades as we build up. This observation will create a confidence for each of us. And slowly we will start trusting each others with our money.

This is how I am thinking by the way.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I think it is still early for some real reputation in this forum, but we can think in advance for sure.

For example,  if newbie gives you any reaction (bad or good) it should not be counted at all,
as we saw in case of abused DIY guy. 

Abuse of reactions should re punished (if reported and only after all or more than one moderators check this)

SPAM reaction should be used ONLY and ONLY for spam to prevent absue (like seen before)

Of course we are very early and we are well off with the current setup for the next few years if we survive. I am sure we will.

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, phabulu said:

Not money, But trust in the community, as good posters, content creators, helper, etc, for any kind of money trust it will need another kind score matter.

Exactly this is what I meant to. Like we already know some of the people in here are not spammer, they are caring for the forum and making contribution. 

I think this is why the current reputation system exists after all. By looking at the reputation one can tell that "Yes this user makes good post" unless they are victim of an abuser like that happened with @DIY Tube Video user. I really think admin needs to take care of this manually.

21 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Okey from this perspective + the from @cryptokram makes sense. Sooner or later you will be catched posting bs.

Lets see how it will play out 🙂 

i am always ready here, if i made mistake and the admin or mod thinks there is an evidence then they can make a move about it!

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

SPAM reaction should be used ONLY and ONLY FOR SPAM to prevent abuse (like seen before)

I think that should prevent any abuse or missuse of reactions.

spam button should work only for members and above as anyone can make an account and put a spam reaction to one post with his/her 10 new accounts.

reactions must be control also, i tried before and it really works that you can give it to your self at max, i think Jr. member is the lowest rank to have this.

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

i am always ready here, if i made mistake and the admin or mod thinks there is an evidence then they can make a move about it!

Ah! don't hijack this, he was not pointing you 😆

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

spam button should work only for members and above as anyone can make an account and put a spam reaction to one post with his/her 10 new accounts.

reactions must be control also, i tried before and it really works that you can give it to your self at max, i think Jr. member is the lowest rank to have this.

So the idea is open it after x rank. This is another good idea and worth considering it if they have the mind to use reaction as a factor for ranking up.

There are hundreds of tweaks possible but what matters is that are these going to help us to make a very healthy community? If yes then there should be no hesitations to pick one.

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Ah! don't hijack this, he was not pointing you 😆

So the idea is open it after x rank. This is another good idea and worth considering it if they have the mind to use reaction as a factor for ranking up.

There are hundreds of tweaks possible but what matters is that are these going to help us to make a very healthy community? If yes then there should be no hesitations to pick one.

ahahahha, i dont care! and i am not telling that i am the one he was mentioning! but i do try before posting it! i do test it myself first before telling my opinion to public so i know that the message i will give is accurate!

And yes, there should be an specific rank before they can giving out reputations and spam warning! The given one will be credible if he or she is here in the forum for a long with a long time and decent rank!

Yes like I said... New members should have this reactions disabled.

Those maniacs or maniac only mission was to bring down his reputation with 10 new accounts.

I would not use this as a Dislike

On 9/30/2019 at 9:05 AM, cryptosix said:

I saw this forum has reputation and how do you feel compared to Bitcointalk merit system. I myself feel bad in Bitcointalk as they merit the people to known persons or friends. How about you all feel about the merit system.

There are to many nuisance in Bitcointalk they feel so superior and influential based some forum ranks that doesn't count for any relevance in the real world.

1 hour ago, Mathers said:

There are to many nuisance in Bitcointalk they feel so superior and influential based some forum ranks that doesn't count for any relevance in the real world.

you might be correct but i will just tell you that RANK they have (which i dont) give them big stake on campaigns and big payment out of it which affect their money gathered in real world!

1 minute ago, phabulu said:

They should know that is possible to get a negative reputation on this forum too, this tool is good so we can check if a members are creating bad content, First Time I see it: 

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/3655-lailamanai/

PS*** This is my 666 Post here. HELL YEAH \m/

I saw user and keep posting to unrelated topic board! i hope he or she will change the way he/she using the account. but you caught me unguarded on your 666 post, if there still a haha reputation i will give it to you!

7 hours ago, cryptokram said:

you might be correct but i will just tell you that RANK they have (which i dont) give them big stake on campaigns and big payment out of it which affect their money gathered in real world!

I saw user and keep posting to unrelated topic board! i hope he or she will change the way he/she using the account. but you caught me unguarded on your 666 post, if there still a haha reputation i will give it to you!

About Bitcointalk higher ups users, they feel so ignorance and are so full of ego, like the whole world evolve around them, they can't afford to get criticized even constructively.

Edited by Mathers

8 hours ago, Mathers said:

About Bitcointalk higher ups users, they feel so ignorance and are so full of ego, like the whole world evolve around them, they can't afford to get criticized even constructively.

Very true and this DT status gave some of them the power.

17 hours ago, hexwin said:

Yes like I said... New members should have this reactions disabled.

Those maniacs or maniac only mission was to bring down his reputation with 10 new accounts.

I would not use this as a Dislike

I really think the dislike (sad face) thing will be misused a lot rather than in good use. Anyway, I am sure the admin will get the message as we grow and of course we will see a lot of changes. We are still very new.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Very true and this DT status gave some of them the power.

I really think the dislike (sad face) thing will be misused a lot rather than in good use. Anyway, I am sure the admin will get the message as we grow and of course we will see a lot of changes. We are still very new.

Yeah, right. I suspect that sime users might even begin to use it for retaliatory purposes. but everything still have to be tested to get a greater and near perfect platform.

Let's get back to reputation on this CryptoTalk forum.

What would I like to see:

- Removing of negative  points

- Sad face should only be used as fast spam report (abuse will get punished by mods)

- Instead, add some feedback we can write for members, if someone helped you, you write feedback with link.
  or if you find scammer or spammer you writ feedback for him with link.

That would be much better as we could easy track the source

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

- Instead, add some feedback we can write for members, if someone helped you, you write feedback with link.
  or if you find scammer or spammer you writ feedback for him with link.

Well I would say this feedback thing should only apply in any direct trade. If x and y is trading then it is in between them. They can leave each others a feedback, there are no business for me and you.

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

- Removing of negative  points

- Sad face should only be used as fast spam report (abuse will get punished by mods)

Here, I am totally on the same page like you. No argument.

34 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Not sure to be honest as I don’t really know  how bitcointalk works. But I have a suggestion, they should introduce a system where if you like a post you tip the person who wrote the post ( it has to be sponsored by yobit/cryptotalk) ss no one wants to spend their earn BTC.  What do you think guys? 

If a user chose to give it from their own earning I mean from their pocket then why not 😊 I may use some with all those posts that I made.

By the way among all the above conversations this is something that I found both funny and interesting 😃

We really are creative in thinking.

6 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

Not sure to be honest as I don’t really know  how bitcointalk works. But I have a suggestion, they should introduce a system where if you like a post you tip the person who wrote the post ( it has to be sponsored by yobit/cryptotalk) ss no one wants to spend their earn BTC.  What do you think guys? 

This is not good as people won't  spend money for good posts and they never want to pay free money to people.

They are not giving free reputation points, then how come that they would give a free tip to people. As you said don't know much about the forum so I would suggest join yourself and se the taste.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:05 PM, cryptosix said:

I saw this forum has reputation and how do you feel compared to Bitcointalk merit system. I myself feel bad in Bitcointalk as they merit the people to known persons or friends. How about you all feel about the merit system.

This forum is have great reputation system. We know every members is coming new but i think the heart is not enough to replace reputation. Alternatively it should replace with Thumbs Up or Like button. So members will know that here they have to like or reaction a thread. So it would be a great feature replacement to enhance the value of forum and let member feel it easy to react or like a topic. Afterall the cryptotalk is master of all. We love it.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I think its useless to have a down vote, if a post looks like spam people can report it and moderators will take care of that there is no need to have a down vote too I think

i dont have account on the bitcoin talk forum, that is the reason i cannot say about that forum, in this forum reputation system is great where every member can respect the senior members whos reputation is high.

Hard Worker 😎😎

9 hours ago, MDS said:

Bitcoin talk is much more difficult for beginners why the crypto talk is easier to learn and share and learn about cryptocurrency even though bitcoinbtalk can be use to research about some topics but cryptotalk will be easier inbfuture in much of crypto researches. 

in bitcointalk they really give a hard time to new users, every will try to shot you down in there and I dont even know why they they behave in such a toxic way

13 hours ago, MDS said:

Bitcoin talk is much more difficult for beginners

It was more easier than this forum when they started though. 

They only needed 1000 posts to make to become a legendary and then they implemented this activity count which takes 4 days to count only 14 posts as activity and that actually expanded the time to rank up. Then they had merit system and this is what actually a lot of users did not like. And this is why it's very difficult for beginners now but not impossible though.

And it is now hard just to achieve Jr. members or member rank.

You need to have the merit they required! 1 merit is needed to rank up to junior.

While you need 10 merits for the Member rank! You post an informative and constructive post but the merit might still be hard to get!

On 9/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, cryptosix said:

everyone has the right to vote and have different opinions, I think I express an opinion here is a common thing for that, so we can exchange ideas and opinions on this forum

3 hours ago, MDS said:

but this forum allows beginners like me to adapt to the forum system. 

I would say, take this opportunity, make good posts, be a community person. You, I and other are pioneer to this forum and a lot of things will not be the same as the days go. Things will start to become harder once we grow but if you can use this time and can build up a good account then ultimately you will enjoy whatever the benefits this forum will bring for us.

From the observation and the amount of interest we are seeing, we can tell that this forum has very good future.

Yes, definitely this cryptotalk.org forum has a five-point reputation and in the near future will gain activity in the space of the crypto community as a whole. The user's reputation depends on the rules of the forum and most importantly after reading the rules.