Reputation - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

reputation is very different from merit, we can give a good reputation to anyone who writes well in this forum, while merit on bitcointalk is nothing more than a kind of nepotism, for people who have many friends and relations, he will get a lot of merit.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

4 hours ago, Razendra18 said:

everyone has the right to vote and have different opinions, I think I express an opinion here is a common thing for that, so we can exchange ideas and opinions on this forum

Yep, everyone will do what they want and I will ask the moderator to close this thread as my problem got solved from you all.

Thanks again for everyone posting in this thread.

7 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Yep, everyone will do what they want and I will ask the moderator to close this thread as my problem got solved from you all.

Thanks again for everyone posting in this thread.

Thank you again here, the forum is free to express opinions so that we can have any opinion with the topics above, hopefully it will be useful for everyone

On 9/30/2019 at 4:05 AM, cryptosix said:

I saw this forum has reputation and how do you feel compared to Bitcointalk merit system. I myself feel bad in Bitcointalk as they merit the people to known persons or friends. How about you all feel about the merit system.

I have no friends/relatives on this forum (poor me!). I believe that reputation give someone who deserves it. This happens when you post constructive and informative posts.

3 hours ago, Razendra18 said:

Thank you again here, the forum is free to express opinions so that we can have any opinion with the topics above, hopefully it will be useful for everyone

Yeah everyone had their opinion and wishes, however I feel good here, can't express anymore about other forums. I wish to forget old things and want to start new things. Thanks again for everyone.

Just now, cryptosix said:

Yeah everyone had their opinion and wishes, however I feel good here, can't express anymore about other forums. I wish to forget old things and want to start new things. Thanks again for everyone.

Don't be afraid to start new things, friends, from here, you also need your opinions, so don't stop to comment and give opinions to other people in this forum, please

7 minutes ago, Razendra18 said:

Don't be afraid to start new things, friends, from here, you also need your opinions, so don't stop to comment and give opinions to other people in this forum, please

I am not afraid with anyone, but we have to move from old things as it can help in future instead of thinking  memories.

When you spent a lot of time and then you got a bad name how do you feel? The time we waste by believing someone, but we don't know when things can change.

13 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I am not afraid with anyone, but we have to move from old things as it can help in future instead of thinking  memories.

When you spent a lot of time and then you got a bad name how do you feel? The time we waste by believing someone, but we don't know when things can change.

You have a very mature mind and your actions will set an example for us readers of your opinion to make a matter of learning today for the future. thanks.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Well obviously you will feel that everything was wasted. No one likes to have bad name for them. But if unfortunately you become a victim of misunderstanding then it is bad.

The best you can do is to give explanation and if still is not okay then move on. Life is really short to make it toxic. 

13 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well obviously you will feel that everything was wasted. No one likes to have bad name for them. But if unfortunately you become a victim of misunderstanding then it is bad.

The best you can do is to give explanation and if still is not okay then move on. Life is really short to make it toxic. 

You know there is a person do guilty things and the whole forums is against their gang. It was explained in the open topic, but they don't take care so we have to move up. The admin never take care of the forums and might be a supporter for those people too as they are very old forum members.

Anyway I want to forget and doesn't interested to talk about them as we can't able to do anything.

I think, the reputation in our forum are good,There is freedom for members to like an article "Useful or Interesting". but I don't know what that has to do with rank and reward. We see the positive side of a merit system people can quickly increase rank in this forum  than with seniority. Like me. since Sept 28, has become a member of this forum, but just becoming a Jr. Member is not as fast as new members who have reached Member Rank. 

3 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Anyway I want to forget and doesn't interested to talk about them as we can't able to do anything.

This is the wise thing you can do for now in fact in any situation. It's just a forum (both BitcoinTalk and this one) - yeah we make friends, and we make haters too but haters will always try to give you hard time. Ignoring them is the best option. You won't see their comments and you won't react as well.

If I could do the same with BitcoinTalk then may be I would not need to lock my account.

24 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is the wise thing you can do for now in fact in any situation. It's just a forum (both BitcoinTalk and this one) - yeah we make friends, and we make haters too but haters will always try to give you hard time. Ignoring them is the best option. You won't see their comments and you won't react as well.

If I could do the same with BitcoinTalk then may be I would not need to lock my account.

I rarely browse them once in  a day since  am less into Crypto and I am now spending more time here for getting account better position. We should also think this is not our life to depend upon someone. Ive seen a lot of forums where they ignore us when the forum get developed.

We are the one taking risk by depending on something that may change in future.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:39 AM, xBDT Script said:

But for now - enjoy if anyone likes your post. 

But i do hope it becomes the way to merit users fair and clear. man I'm love this reaction thing.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:05 AM, cryptosix said:

I saw this forum has reputation and how do you feel compared to Bitcointalk merit system. I myself feel bad in Bitcointalk as they merit the people to known persons or friends. How about you all feel about the merit system.

I think this forum is not biased and i would not think of anywhere else to be and earn my popularity than here.

6 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I rarely browse them once in  a day

It all comes down to personal preference and how much enjoying in a place. Of course you are not going to enjoy somewhere you have not made some friends or you are having hard time with the culture or the system.

I am glad that you have found an alternative here.

6 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Ive seen a lot of forums where they ignore us when the forum get developed.

I think it all comes down to you what value you are providing. If you can provide good value then I do not see any reason to get ignored. By the way, you are doing okay in this community and I hope you won't feel the feeling of ignorance here.

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

man I'm love this reaction thing.

I too lol but it piss me off when I see the -1 LOL

Edited by xBDT Script

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Haha LOL, i go check your profile right now hehe, by the way it's okay and normal for popular guys like you to get a dislike many are getting jealous of what you ave achieved here. So you should except more of those. But a little advice if you think you did not deserve a dislike! PAYBACK 😀🤣

3 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

by the way it's okay and normal for popular guys like you to get a dislike many are getting jealous of what you ave achieved here.

Well it happened with me already. I do not want to type the username but it was jealousy obviously. Other day he gave me 5 -1 reaction and this I created a topic against him requesting the mods to look into it. The guy realized that he now is in pressure and he took those back.

I am glad that he admitted his mistake and fixed the wrong doings. We really do not need hate, jealously, back stabbing in this community. We can build this community such a way that everyone will care for each others.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well it happened with me already. I do not want to type the username but it was jealousy obviously. Other day he gave me 5 -1 reaction and this I created a topic against him requesting the mods to look into it. The guy realized that he now is in pressure and he took those back.

I am glad that he admitted his mistake and fixed the wrong doings. We really do not need hate, jealously, back stabbing in this community. We can build this community such a way that everyone will care for each others.

Such a kind heart, i just gave a like to this reply but my likes are done for today, seems like I'm quite a liker myself 🥰. well we need people like you to the community 😊

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

It all comes down to personal preference and how much enjoying in a place. Of course you are not going to enjoy somewhere you have not made some friends or you are having hard time with the culture or the system.

Hi

Making friends is possible, but I am talking about some forum owners and this forum looks quite good. We all love to make friends spend time online, etc. when it comes to money people start to ignore. I've had a lot of friends and most of them were from Philippines and they too hate about this forum cultures.

I've never seen Bitcointalk such a bad forum in life.

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am glad that you have found an alternative here.

I think it all comes down to you what value you are providing. If you can provide good value then I do not see any reason to get ignored. By the way, you are doing okay in this community and I hope you won't feel the feeling of ignorance here.

This forum is OK for me with good people and though it is very active. I was also a Staff member in one of webmaster forums and they stopped paying later because of no funds incoming. I am hoping to make some good money by spending more time here.

In these days Crypto is more powerful in making money than any other types.

3 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

my likes are done for today,

This! this happen with me many times a day LOL

I wish we have more allocation of sending reactions.

3 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I was also a Staff member in one of webmaster forums and they stopped paying later because of no funds incoming.

This is very sad. Yeah money is plays a big roll in anything. But with this forum it seems it is not a problem. Who know may be you can find such opportunity in here to if you can prove yourself. 

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This! this happen with me many times a day LOL

Well that's obvious 😃

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is very sad. Yeah money is plays a big roll in anything. But with this forum it seems it is not a problem. Who know may be you can find such opportunity in here to if you can prove yourself. 

I wonder what could be the net worthy of this forum, LOL. they should put it on google. And about a job opportunity I'm looking forward to getting Job post in this forum, I'm  programmer and I could be a good mod as well. Plus where is there to work but for the rich Folks like cryptotalk.org 😁

32 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am amazed with this thread... people are naturally competitive and jealous and they just apply it bluntly to their forum lives... I've seen stuff like this in other forums...

some people think that because they are mod at a crypto forum, they are rullers of the world... just kids with the disco doorman syndrom

other are common users that are lazy and dumb and are just jealous of the ones that do it

why do people behave like this? instead of joining to get stronger

@cryptosix, sorry for what has happened... don't care too much about these trust points, these are likes and dislikes... I can dislike posts all day long andthis does not make them less worth to other members... up until now, there is no merit system here, and let's hope it keeps that way

47 minutes ago, susilabai said:

As per my experience their wont be problem with the money of this forum as they are richest crypto users and they no how to make money thrugh any project.

At least for the time being it seems the admin has enough money to run this forum without worrying much or we would not see the huge amount of money to be invested in BitcoinTalk signature campaign and paid per post event. Comparing with those two the contest is actually very less money, I mean the budget for the contest.

44 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I wonder what could be the net worthy of this forum, LOL. they should put it on google. And about a job opportunity I'm looking forward to getting Job post in this forum, I'm  programmer and I could be a good mod as well. Plus where is there to work but for the rich Folks like cryptotalk.org 😁

If we go to the right direction then I am pretty sure there will have a lot of scope for a lot of users to get job like mod, developer etc. One just need to prove that they are fit for the position.

25 minutes ago, dentolas said:

why do people behave like this? instead of joining to get stronger

Low confidence I would say. They are convinced that they can not achieve much or they feel threatened for their position hence as a defense mechanism  they apply this kind of behaviors. Very basic human characteristics.

3 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Yep, this forum doesn't have money problem as they have large funds in their exchange and it is running. The money flows here compared to other forum anyway we have to depend upon ourselves than on someone.

@dentolas Life is different and it moves in different positions so we have to cover everything. Things will change as long as we move forward everyday.Some people doesn't have knowledge or no mercy when they are in front of money bags.

8 hours ago, cryptosix said:

@dentolas Life is different and it moves in different positions so we have to cover everything. Things will change as long as we move forward everyday.Some people doesn't have knowledge or no mercy when they are in front of money bags.

you are right about that... no mercy when in front of money bags... it really describes it...

This is one of the reasons it is so hard to change minds when you speak about money and want to explain crypto to someone... money is the "god" with most believers

not saying we can live out of thin air, we need some money, but like a wise man once said: "all my life I've tried to reach happiness through money, and in the end I've found it when I gave up money"