Reputation - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

People more likely arrogant more there. Anyways I like both Forums and the "Rep" section even more on Cryptotalk

It's because some people are running after building a good rep for them, trying to rank high  and trying to fish merit.

There are users who I know was actively finding scam projects with their poor English skills and was able to get the attention of the high ranked reputed members. Once they got the merit and ranked up now they are posting to earn from the signature campaigns. If you look at to their posts history you will know they are posting because they will need to post and they know how to trick with this so that no one can complain that it was spam too.

Anyway, I have no problem but this policing and hitting one others from back is a dangerous game there. And this is hurting that community a lot.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

It's concerning to see also old Members telling the same. You can also Rank there by beeing active and collecting this 14 activity every month for doing 14 Postings. Don't need to scam Merit and Rank up! This Merit destroyed a good forum it seems.

Well merit bought both good thing and bad thing. But in my opinion the good thing are happening more than the bad thing. 

For merits users are not spamming much coz they know it is useless which is making the job of the mods very easy and eventually the forum do not need more money to spend in hiring more mods.

To get merits people are trying to expose them so that they get attention and hence they are actively reporting posts, creating good topics, reporting scammers, policing to the forum members (some cases this is going wrong though) in fact everything in their power just to grab merits. But all of these are really making the life easier for the admin and the mod.

Now there are politics in everywhere and to get merit users to politics and infact some of the high ranked members get scared with the success of low ranked members and they feel unstable inside. End result they will try everything in their power to keep that member low value to the community.

There are a lot of things which you will realize only if you are actively dealing with their affairs.

Yes, it is harming the community but it is also doing some great job too.

i didnt get this , what is this reputation exactly , can anyone explain to me how does it work please ? thank you 

On 9/30/2019 at 1:35 PM, cryptosix said:

I saw this forum has reputation and how do you feel compared to Bitcointalk merit system. I myself feel bad in Bitcointalk as they merit the people to known persons or friends. How about you all feel about the merit system.

Where ever you go there will be domination never feel for what they have be unique to break it 🙂 .

Never feel bad find solution how you can be different from them

On 10/5/2019 at 8:49 PM, cryptokram said:

We should let the public follow this thread for them to know the use of reputation.

Some of users here still quoting people just to say thanks or great post.

They can use the trophy is saying thanks and heart instead of saying great post.

Hahaha ! may be they are faucet and rain farmers from gambling 🙂 

To much hell wishes sometime it look as if we are in a saint world.

On 9/30/2019 at 9:05 AM, cryptosix said:

I saw this forum has reputation and how do you feel compared to Bitcointalk merit system. I myself feel bad in Bitcointalk as they merit the people to known persons or friends. How about you all feel about the merit system.

The merit system is not used fairly by some higher ranked members on bitcointalk, they only merit each others posts NOTE: I'm not saying the accounts are connected to each other)

The ranking system here is very OK and you can easily rank up. Every member here seems friendly. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

7 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

i didnt get this , what is this reputation exactly , can anyone explain to me how does it work please ? thank you 

Do you see this love sign just under a post, on the right side? We call them reactions. there are two of the: 

One love 

another is sad face

Hitting the love will increase the reputation of a user

Hitting the sad face will do an -1 reputation count for a user.

1 minute ago, Phash said:

The merit system is not used fairly by some higher ranked members on bitcointalk, they only merit each others posts NOTE: I'm not saying the accounts are connected to each other)

The merit cycling club LOL

Well it is not true always. There are members who are very fair in sending merits in there.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

aha just like what i just did ? this is great thank you mr ; xBDT Script for teaching me this , i aprecciaite ❤️ 

You are welcome. Yes you just did. Appreciate it a lot.

By the way, feel free to quote me or mention me in anywhere if you ran out of answer or any issue. I will give my best to clear it. Do not hesitate to PM as well. I will do my best to answer with my power.

Have a nice forum journey mate.

thank you brother,  this is nice from you , i will share my information with you guys and i will help with what i can 

thank you again  😉 .

11 minutes ago, Phash said:

The ranking system here is very OK and you can easily rank up. Every member here seems friendly. 

The ranking system is very easy to achieve, but this will not stay for long also as there will be rules changing in the near future. as the forum grow older and the users are getting bigger then the rules will be change to a stricter one, right? that also happened before with bitcointalk.

14 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I mean the Admin should do something about that but most of them like I mentioned before are also huge donators which makes the situation extraordinary and much more complicated. How to deal with some really angry Donator of 50 Bitcoins which was 1 Million USD on ATM. All this leads to more complications and in the end, he can't do anything about it. There should be clear rules that even if you Donate 1000 Bitcoins you have not more right then a Newbie otherwise we all can settle to North Korea which those kinds of politics.

I think in this donator part you are a bit confused about them. I know a few donatores  who are doing just okay. It's not them who are causing the issue it's those few members in the DT. There are a lot of donators who are not even in DT.

These opportunity seeker DT are creating problem. Once they are in DT they think that the forum is their own property. They start showing their power to other users who are not in the DT system or they grow up a big head that they know everything and whatever they say is right.

Theymos actually do not appreciate them and again he does not tall anything about forum members affairs too. He let the community to decide what is the best for it but some of the members are making all these mess.

DTs are more then okay. For example: The drama between OgNasty and Vod.

Vod is just a regular member but he made very good friends in DT circle and they always support Vod. 

Now OgNasty who is a donator of 50 BTC, he held 500 BTC (single handly) for the forum and few months ago gave them back to theymos and now holding the same amount but in a multisig wallet with others. Can you imagine how honest and wealthy this guy is?

But Vod with the help of his other DT fellas keep harassing OgNasty and the community is just watching the drama and taking fun. 

So, it's not the Donarots it those power seeker DT gangs who are causing the most harms.

5 minutes ago, susilabai said:

Thanks from my side also as i was also not knowing how to give reputation but now i am knowing it. You really deserve lot of reputation as you are helping everyone.

You are welcome mate.

Edited by xBDT Script

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

The ranking system is very easy to achieve, but this will not stay for long also as there will be rules changing in the near future. as the forum grow older and the users are getting bigger then the rules will be change to a stricter one, right? that also happened before with bitcointalk.

That's true, things will change along the way but it's better we utilize this opportunity as early members to rank up and become one of the OGs here. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

1 minute ago, susilabai said:

Theymos is the only person who can control it if not nothing can be done.

Yes he is the only one person who can fix everything and I see he is giving his everything for that. I still believe the forum is in a good hand. 

Problem is he is the only one in the entire Army and it is very hard to listen everyone for one person. He is experimenting with things to find a better mix and I always find a good intention in him. Some mixes he has done in the recent time: 

Flag system

DT is no more like picked by him, now it's more into communities hand.

Inspiring the members to active in reporting

And some other things. Some are working and some are not. 

I really loved that community and still care for it but for me for some personal reason it's very toxic.

16 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

There should be a System that outlines an old member and the story would never happen. Users and especially old-established users do work more likely against the forum if they don't allow the members which really created creative stuff on the forum and brought value to the community at all to rank up by doing everything in their power like you said to prevent them from ranking.

I mean the Admin should do something about that but most of them like I mentioned before are also huge donators which makes the situation extraordinary and much more complicated. How to deal with some really angry Donator of 50 Bitcoins which was 1 Million USD on ATM. All this leads to more complications and in the end, he can't do anything about it. There should be clear rules that even if you Donate 1000 Bitcoins you have not more right then a Newbie otherwise we all can settle to North Korea which those kinds of politics.

Donating on Bitcointalk only gives you the Donator's title and also access to some part of the forum. It's not something that helps you rank up faster and if it does, believe me you're going to get red tagged if you misbehave. 

10 BTC wasn't really something back for the donators on bitcointalk. 10 was worth 100$+ as at 2017 and last time the donators list was updated was 2017. Which means there hasn't been any Donator and also no Donator title was given to someone after 2017.

4 minutes ago, susilabai said:

i introduced my friends and all in that forum but they connected everyone with me and all of them got tagged.

Well this is the thing really is hurting that community. They will draw some lines and tag you. They will not believe anything, any fact you say but they will laugh and will make fun of it. So of those DT gang are so pathetic that they feel everyone else had bad intention except them.

This is really hurting the community and I see a lot of them leaving the community for this,

1 hour ago, bitcoworld said:

Really? Wow, why I can't be that lucky just once im my life 😄 I have received mine and fighting week by week to catch some more but the forum is really toxic like people say its really hardcore difficult to catch someones attention there. People more likely arrogant more there. Anyways I like both Forums and the "Rep" section even more on Cryptotalk

You're really out of luck. I don't even know what people can get interested in getting merit. You will have to try well. And it is possible to better develop your rank in this forum while there is still a chance to quickly raise your rank. How much do you have on merit now?

40 minutes ago, susilabai said:

I am hero rank their and i just asked loan without colleteral and immediately a DT member came and tagged me of that i am asking high loan and that too without colleteral means i am going to scam and run away with it. When i explained it and even yahoo and other big lender also supported me and told that negative rating is too harsh but that DT member is not listening and just telling tht what he did is correct from his side.

Well I call this the double sword answer lol 

One mouth is saying that it was harsh and another mouth is saying he is correct in his side and this is what a community do not need. It harms eventually.

I understand the lending is very high risky and I have personally seen a lot of member taken loan but never gave back. But there are no point to ruin an account based on an assumption.  A suggestion a neutral tag as warning could do.

See this DTs are messing up and hurting the forum a lot.

I strongly disagree with the merit system at Bitcointalk, because that system does indeed prevent the scamer but it is a unilateral practice of nepotism, for anyone who has many relationships they are very easy to rank up

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

you have to give time to judge and talk about the reputation of this site is like asking a baby to shop at the market yet I see a lot of beautiful things on the forum, just stay on the circuit and do not deviate too much

I think we should stop talking about the merit system in Bitcointalk.org

Let the forum stay alone now as we tackle it more times now! Lets just talk on how can we maximize the use of this reputation for the sake of good users in this community! 

7 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Good point. 

Do you think it would be good to not only rank up by making posts also by getting decent amount of rep.

Lets say someone with 12K post but less then 1000+ rep can not be VIP or what is ur opinion?

That is not needed! we will just create a whole bunch of cheaters out of our selves.

I will explain why it is not needed and why you will become a cheater! yes EVEN you.

1. Reputation has maximum of 10 per day which can be given to anyone in this forum!

2. We dont want to be the judge for their post, just learn and share knowledge is enough.

3. 12,000 post is not easy to do!

4. As related to the number 1, you can also create an account and lets say you created 10 dummies or another 10 accounts. that is 100 reputation which you can give all to your main. that is how you will become a cheater!

13 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Lets say someone with 12K post but less then 1000+ rep can not be VIP or what is ur opinion?

@Admin can always experiment with ideas and find a good mix of something that will be appreciated by the entire community. 

I will personally would not feel if there are something like this that for a rank you will have to have x amount of posts and y amount of rep. But we need to make sure that anyone is not abusing the rep. I already have seen the user @DIY Tube Video got abused by a user and it was a blatant abuse for him. This should not let happen. I hope to see admin's action in this.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

I think so as well, does not need to be my idea or exactly this example but to rank up just by posting stuff seems to easy to me. Ofc its not easy to make 12K posts and it will take its time but at some point its done. If you have quality posts itwill matter. If you cheat the system it will come out sooner or later anyways. Also not to make that much head of cheaters and clear them out you have now makes also more sense to me.... 

Even with the current ranking system, I do not think someone who will post law value posts will be able to rank up. Man, to make that many posts you will be noticed and once you will get noticed the eyes will always look for things to filter you.

Eventually any wrong doing will be caught and you will be punished more or less. So, even with this current ranking system we will be fairly okay.

@xBDT Script you are very well informed about situation in BigBrother forum for someone with locked account 🙂

Lets get back to CryptoTalk reputation.

What would you suggest would be the best thing to do with reputation and Like/Spam reactions?

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

@xBDT Script you are very well informed about situation in BigBrother forum for someone with locked account 🙂

Thanks for the kind words. Yes I really had some good time there and I still miss it however since I have joined here I feel like I got a platform again to keep me busy.

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

What would you suggest would be the best thing to do with reputation and Like/Spam reactions?

Let me try my best.

The current reputation (reaction) have two type only Like (+1) and sad face (-1). I have seen those rare reversible. If we come to this point that for forum ranking reputation will count then in that case few things need to be done to ensure it is not getting abused:

# Once you give a reputation it is can not reverse

# A log for reputation (like a separate page for users to see for which topics they earned reaction and which reaction). This way the community can easily find out if anyone is abusing it (both the receiver and sender)

# In the case of abuse, give them warning and after a certain number of warnings - ban the user as the ultimate punishment. 

This is how I am thinking now. Not sure how you lot will feel.

• Useful or interesting 1