Don't fall into BitBall Scam - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Don't fall into BitBall Scam

Bitball has risen 2600+% today with a volume of $200k approx. In graviex, the price is $0.04 and there are some order as well. On other exchanges, the price is very low but almost no volume, no buyer. I am sure something stupid is going on. May be @BitcoinCase can give us some more light here what the heck is going on. DOn't fall into the scam. It's listed in all the pump and dump exchanges.

Capture.thumb.PNG.0de26127c6f4ca5eafa34a9c6c7d57c8.PNG

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Yeah this is what you want to stay away from. Highly likely this is something that was a mistake, or a pump n dump ready to take place. If you ever try these kind of trades out, use something very, very small to play around. Don't gamble your precious Bitcoin. Stick with the Big Boy Coins and the projects that have large followings etc. Thanks for asking I am always willing to help. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

10 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Yeah this is what you want to stay away from. Highly likely this is something that was a mistake, or a pump n dump ready to take place. If you ever try these kind of trades out, use something very, very small to play around. Don't gamble your precious Bitcoin. Stick with the Big Boy Coins and the projects that have large followings etc. Thanks for asking I am always willing to help. 

It is pump and dump, no mistake. I have checked graviex exchange and there was big order but no seller almost. I often check the biggest gainer list to detect this shitcoin so that I can stay out of them in future as well, hehe. Thank for your valuable comment.

2 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I think it's been smelled of fraud since 3 months ago man, why do you still trade there? very not recommend.

I didn't trade there, I have stumbled upon BitBall from coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Wow, this is a huge increase which can be healthy at all. I saw many pumps and dumps like that. Never forget that there are groups that call themselves "SignalGroup" and they do from time to time pumps for Premium Members. They Share some Coin which they bought very cheap with their Premium Members. After the Members acquired enough they Share this in their Free Telegram groups with hundreds of thousands of members in.
People who Trust those pumpers and dumpers start to buy then and these create sometimes a domino effect that leads into everyone starts to buys it up. I would highly recommend to wait some weeks and see how it will develop before you swim with the death 😄

Yeah, I am very aware of that group. This coin is listed on graviex, mercatox etc. Both graviex and mercatox always list the scam, pump and dump project, project owner go their because the fee of listing their is very cheap.

• +3 1

The increase in price is so huge but the 24hours volume is so low.

The movement is not tallied and not enough volume to get that rise!
manipulated!

30 minutes ago, Dragonkiller009 said:

image.thumb.png.76d1325c609f7351dbc523fee64dc9e9.pngyeah just low volume, maybe just PUMP-DUMP from Dev of Coin. and now very very LOW BUY ORDER

This is manipulations and faking volumes, this is very normal now.

This is what i am taking before in some thread that there is a free wallet with no transaction fee exclusine for the project/token owner! see the trade histors compare to the buy order.

Every week we can see coins who rise more than 500% and they barely touch 10000$ volume...there are only bots who manipulate the price at its fully potentials...people are still trying pump and dumps like in the old days...too bad that some of people actually belive.

• +3 1

t this time if we look at crypto monitoring sites like cmc, coingecko and others I think we don't need any more exchanges because many exchanges don't have volume and also some exchanges are indicated to have fake volume that is needed right now is actually a reduction or maybe a limitation on the exchange because I already hate seeing ambitious project exchange but don't have a good plan, it makes the crypto industry like a game.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

jumps like this are just a product of fake trades, this type of coins actually have no volume at all, if you see the order book there is a HUGE difference between buy and sell orders

Thanks for post so others may be aware of it in future .

Only way to get of these coin is do not try to buy before it is launched in a reputed exchange 🙂 just let it trade more than 5 to 6 days then buy the coin. As of now even good coins are struggling more to sustain in market.

• +3 1

I think the volume is manipulated and now the price is back to normal.. Don't trust this shit coin guys you will lose your money for sure. Better to invest in trusted coins like in the top coinmarketcap.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, there is a little bit on the graph that shows the movement that was interrupted in the BitBall cryptocurrency, thereby being criticized by investors. 

Без названия.png

• +2 1

yeah. some people make the misuse of their money. when they have a good amount of money, they buy a little coin and make pump and sell when others buy it

Bengali?

View this Topic

Thanks for aware us. Not only BitBall coin, there are some coins too which are very bad for users. At the time of IEO they showed very large volume of profit, but after few hours they fall down. For example, i bought some Air tokens when the price was 0.027 in btc. Now it's price is 0.000026 (+/-). I am in a big loss now.

• +3 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Thanks for sharing such information. I've been looking many ways to earn so I see everything as an opportunity and with this forum, it will really help us on having awareness to prevent the scams to happen on us. We should keep on investing into some reliable sites we know. 

• +3 2

That is a classic example of volume manipulation. Most new scam coins nowadays do that in order to gain more attention for the public. Super risky and super suspicious. Lots of coins do this.

• +3 1

Yeap, it looks like a pump & dump or wash trade and it is very illogical to go up 2,000% in 1 day when not listing in large exchanges, the current bitball price when I look at coinmarketcap is around 0.003 USD, Down 100% in 1 month, we have to be careful with coins or tokens whose movements are like this.

• +3 2

Market graphs are all going downhill. even exchanges are the same. lately everything is of low value, but the future of crypto still exists. it will glow the miners later

• +2 1

That is the work of the pump and dump groups. It is a lure that want to deceive traders.

• -1 1

Yes , I know about this. this coin is listed in some exchanges but they have no volume. mainly no one should buy any coin which has no volume in the exchange. some times there are fake volumes which should be avoided.

• +2 1

Judging from the price increase ,it can be seen that it is only a temporary pump and we must be careful not to get hit by FOMO and buy the coin at a very high price. Thanks OP for sharing this info

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Luckily I didn't trade Bittball. Now Bittball is down -10% I don't really understand Bitball.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

That is a pump and dump scheme being carry out by some group, they drive the coin price high up to attract others traders and dump their coins on them, after that the coins price falls back to nothing leaving people with worthless coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for the information you have given us so that we are not included in the fraud and this is very useful because the Scam must be eradicated.

• -1 1

On 10/7/2019 at 8:37 PM, Consignee said:

Bitball has risen 2600+% today with a volume of $200k approx. In graviex, the price is $0.04 and there are some order as well. On other exchanges, the price is very low but almost no volume, no buyer. I am sure something stupid is going on. May be @BitcoinCase can give us some more light here what the heck is going on. DOn't fall into the scam. It's listed in all the pump and dump exchanges.

Capture.thumb.PNG.0de26127c6f4ca5eafa34a9c6c7d57c8.PNG

Thanks for this useful information. I think we should always careful about this coin although it starts performing well. I was considering about this. And I also got some information from my friend that it is scam coin. We can not get it from reputated exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1