Which Cryptocurrency Do You think Would Rival Bitcoin in the Future? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Georgy64

Which Cryptocurrency Do You think Would Rival Bitcoin in the Future?

My friend considers Bitcoin real gold in the future, and I do not think that there is anything that will stand in front of gold and compete with it, so we do not have to compare it with the rest of the currencies and there is no currency comparable to Bitcoin so I advise everyone to produce and store bitcoin

Nowadays, as Bitcoin is growing and increasing and its appearance is getting more and more, so far I do not think there is any other digital currency that can counter bitcoin. But we know that nowadays the digital currency queue is increasing, today new digital currency inventories are becoming  then maybe someone can come in a way that can compete with bitcoin.LIBRA is one of those currency.There is no chance that any currency can counter bitcoin for many years to come. 

• +2 1

Actually I was surprised the other day to learn that there is another coin that has higher value than Bitcoin, but it is not a popular one and it is not widely known. I can not remember its name right now, but I can tell you even if there are some coins with very high price, they cannot compete  with Bitcoin at all, because not other coin has the acceptability and popularity that Bitcoin has.

Frankly, dear friends, there is no encrypted currency that can compete with bitcoin. It is the best and most powerful currency in the world without a competitor because the speed of doubling its value is fictional and now it has exceeded 60 thousand dollars and will double further because it works hard to stay on top of the pyramid

• +1 1

According to my experience and my work with this forum, I was able to gain some experiences, experiences and some expectations. Therefore, I expect the ltc currency a great development, and it will compete with the rest of the cryptocurrencies with full strength and confidence.

• +4 1

There are an infinity of cryptocurrencies, but the one that I see a lot of credibility and spontaneous growth is Ethereum, this is a cryptocurrency that has a lot of validity and great fame to be on par with bitcoin, for this reason I want to say that Ethereum can compete against bitcoin because it was always its crypto rival.

• +2 1

In fact, I don't think there is a currency that can compete with Bitcoin, but nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrencies, if asked about it, my answer would definitely be Ethereum, as it is one of the most powerful currencies.  Currencies after Bitcoin, it has an amazing blockchain, its value is high compared to other cryptocurrencies, and it has a strong project that enables it to become one of the most successful cryptocurrencies, and perhaps in the future it can compete with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrencies, and we cannot remove the basis, as no cryptocurrency can be compared with the bitcoin that some countries have allowed and have become popular all over the world, I believe.
Since everyone wanted Bitcoin for its reliability, I thought it would remain the most expensive cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Greetings brother, your question is very good, the truth is I do not think there is a currency that can compete with bitcoin, simply bitcoin is the best virtual currency that can exist, however you have to wait and see what happens in the future, they may come to create a currency that beats bitcoin.

The last period we witnessed good progress for the ltc currency and its attempt to separate and be independent by the price, and this means that it is trying to compete with other currencies, but it is difficult to reach the price of bitcoin at the present time.

• +3 1

According to my own opinion and idea I don't think there is any currency that can competate bitcoin because it is the number one in the crypto talk currency exchange market and it has a lot of benefits and values but we don't know what will happen in the next future

At the moment, the Ethereum currency is achieving great success, but despite this, I do not think that any currency is able to compete with Bitcoin, especially after the great rise achieved by Bitcoin.

• +5 1

Ethereum is a currency that competes with Bitcoin in performance, despite its novelty, but the virtual currency market is witnessing strong competition. Investors and dealers in it may be one of the most prominent victims, and if the Bitcoin currency is witnessing a remarkable turnout by investors, the price has been pushed to its highest rates since its launch. However, this currency faces the risk of falling from the throne of digital currencies, as it is expected that the new competing currency, Ethereum, will surpass it, according to the digital currency conversion fund, but the name Ethereum may raise a state of fear and anxiety after hackers stole millions of dollars worth of digital currency except The interest of a number of sectors such as finance and healthcare is increasing because its blockchain system is much better than its Bitcoin counterpart.

Everyone talks about the Ethereum currency and that it is the currency closest to Bitcoin as a power and spread in the world, but until now there is no competitor for Bitcoin and it is still the first and most popular currency in the world, and this is normal because of its antiquity, high price, and limited number around the world.

Seriously i have a very great and big hope in litecoin and etherum,these coins has a very good and reasonable value presently, and of course we're looking up to them to improve more and more,even up to that of bitcoin's

Well my dear friend, it is a very good question, but it is very difficult to guess the answer to it.I do not think that there is any currency that can compete with Bitcoin today or in the near future, but a new currency may appear that will be able to do so in the distant future, supported by some party

• +1 1

I don't believe that any coins will compete with bitcoin because altcoins will imitate bitcoin and will not be able to compete with bitcoin.However, if a new technology emerges that performs better than bitcoin, that technology will defeat bitcoin, ushering in a new age distinct from cryptocurrencies.But I don't believe it will happen in the near future.

Hello my friend. Initially, Bitcoin is the currency Encrypted giant. I expect that there is a difference between it and the rest of the currencies that I think Ethereum is the closest competitor

• +1 1

Well, it hard to to say, because there is all possibility that a coin which is not performing today may the in the top tomorrow, but with all indications now, Etherium is the closest to Bitcoin despite the wide gap, so it would be easy to say that Etherium will rival Bitcoin in the future.

Dear I think the most currency that will compete with Bitcoin in the future is ethereum currency it is heading for the peaks and we get very big records, making it really wonderful, useful so it is very good for all of us. 

I do not think that in the near future there will be a competitor for Bitcoin, especially with the huge acquisition of Bitcoin, but everyone knows that Ethereum is the currency closest to competing with Bitcoin and I think it is capable of that in the future.

• +2 1

I think that Ethereum has a very strong project and that it will compete with Bitcoin in the future, and also there are important currencies competing like Litecoin, bnb, and others

I dont think there is any currenxy which may compete the bitcoins because bitcoin have not only the worth but it have the respect, polpularity and peoples are loving it but if we want to make the worth compete only that i thing NANNOX may be compete it.

For I believe that bitcoin will continue being the king of cryptocurrency and theris no altcoin there that can rival or replace it, even in the near future I doubt because it still has a long way to go.