The difficulty of mining bitcoin. - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

The difficulty of mining bitcoin.

During the mining of Bitcoin, whether it's on skeet or on-screen cards or otherwise, there's a centrifuge relationship between the Bitcoin difficulty and the hash power available on the web to find each block. the more powerful the hash, the faster the block is found, the more difficult it will be, and vice versa.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think now every day we move forward, mining will not be profitable, because the equipment are very high and there are some cost to pay and also there are many who mining, so now is not like before where there are not much who mining.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The difficulty of bitcoin mining (BTC), a measure of how difficult it is to compete for mining rewards, recorded the world's first blockchain network, the biggest increase in two weeks, 12 months ago.

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money. For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.

Mining as a general idea is profitable but with conditions of course, if we had a good tools and powerful equipments and a lot of energy power, I think you will earn a respectful amount of money, but generally you need to spend a lot of money on some good tools to be able to mine, otherwise if you don't have them, then don't try to enter this field at all 

• +3 1

Its hard , realy mining in bitcoin today , its really hard to mine and its important to really keep on doing the right effort, the good effort to we have to really keep trying other methods of obtaining the bitcoin, this is good to really keep everything in one perspective

• +1 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Migo said:

Mining as a general idea is profitable but with conditions of course, if we had a good tools and powerful equipments and a lot of energy power, I think you will earn a respectful amount of money, but generally you need to spend a lot of money on some good tools to be able to mine, otherwise if you don't have them, then don't try to enter this field at all 

Are you sure what you say?! mining need for minimum 2 years to collect the cost of miner and start profit so you can say it's investment with unlimited days for profits. iam accept your opinion but 1 thing Negative for this! is the cost of buy miner what the profit when buy miner for 1000$ and get 10$ daily. very bad and cost your time😥. you should to no need for the cost of miner. hope to understand me. i prefer gample and lose from the mining😅

• +1 1

You are right in that there are many difficulties for mining and I think that the most important of these difficulties is to find mining devices and the high cost of these devices also it has a specific period only and cannot be used forever

I did not know this information, thank you my friend..
For those who want to make good money from mining, they must have mining equipment with high capabilities.

• +1 1

there are a lot of difficulties when mining bitcoins, the hardest thing for me is probably that I am not mining profitably with bitcoin, that is, I can mine only a small amount even though my computer is strong and I use asic, the productivity is not please me. I need a rig.

i think in mining  we come with difficulty if we are using a low verison device as mining rrwuires a high lrvrl of devices by ehich we can mine easily bitcoin.

I think that work in the field of mining will be lost in the coming years, and this is because of the very high price of tools and also because of the prices of tools that generate energy from natural sources

Yes, mining is getting harder and harder, it's even a waste of time because it's not profitable. I care about hash power but I don't have any solution either. perhaps it would be better to suspend exploitation.

you can find many way to mining bitcoin and there are some platform can help you to mining and if you need to make it fast you should to make a deposit and that is .

• +2 1

On 1/25/2020 at 11:01 PM, Abo3laa said:

During the mining of Bitcoin, whether it's on skeet or on-screen cards or otherwise, there's a centrifuge relationship between the Bitcoin difficulty and the hash power available on the web to find each block. the more powerful the hash, the faster the block is found, the more difficult it will be, and vice versa.

Back in 2010 mining was an easy task, not many knew about crypto currency, but due to huge rise in market price Bitcoin mining nowadays is very tough... Most of them are run by scammers ,where there is demand there are scammers.. scams ruined the purpose of mining. 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:31 PM, Abo3laa said:

This happens because of the difficulty adjustement which is in the Bitcoin's code. Satoshi wanted the network to create 1 new block every 10 minutes on average. The speed of new blocks have to do with how fast can one node solve a certain SHA-256 cryptographic equation. The faster this equation is solved the faster the block will be produced. To counter this, difficulaty adjusts once every two weeks so that new blocks will be created again on an average of 10 minutes.

I think that bitcoin and hash rate work on the total number of miners that mine bitcoin. Very soon, the Bitcoin Halving will take place and the awards will be cut in half. 

If we want to talk about the difficulties of bitcoin mining, we can mention the different electricity costs between one country and another, mining devices or graphic cards that have increased in price due to the high demand for them and the internet service that has become in the form of packages in my country, then we conclude that mining costs are greater than profits will become

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the clarification, I have always had problems understanding how mining works and all I know is that the higher the price the more difficult the mining and vice versa as well.

4 hours ago, Jorondovon said:

The moment halving comes it will be even harder to mine bitcoin and that is not something that miners would want, but on the other side if bitcoin price also doubles or more it wouldn't change the return for mining btc much.

I believe that Halving Bitcoin will affect the price go up. Miners need to do bitcoin on new equipment, and not on old ASIC miners. 

On 4/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, bliznec said:

I believe that Halving Bitcoin will affect the price go up. Miners need to do bitcoin on new equipment, and not on old ASIC miners. 

Even now, new miners like GPU and ASICs will be out soon, I heard about new asic antminer that will be released soon or maybe it has been released that cost $3800. New mining equipments with highest hashes will soon be out. 

Well, if you will have a super computer or computer with a high specifications to your house, you can actually increased it's hash rate and the threads so that you can mine some bitcoins fastly. Happy posting.

4 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Even now, new miners like GPU and ASICs will be out soon, I heard about new asic antminer that will be released soon or maybe it has been released that cost $3800. New mining equipments with highest hashes will soon be out. 

Yes, new equipment can be purchased today. In the cryptocurrency market, asic model data is sold. This is a very effective tool for mining bitcoin. 

Mining will be profitable if you know any legit mining company and use it. You will just need to invest your money by buying mining packages and waiting for your percents after the mining period reaches. But mining may be profitable if you will do everything by yourself.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is very difficult to mine bitcoin it is not easy as others think. You need to invest big amount for the expensive tools and equipment plus the software you need to mine bitcoin. But it is profitable so that if i have the financial capability to buy those equipment i need in mining i will never hesitate to do mining cryptocurrency.