Ways to earn MONEY - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

My friend the best way to get money is cryptography and working within the field of digital currencies

I've tried more than one method but coding is the best

Continue to Crypto and invest in Yobit. You will get money

• +1 1

The internet is now only a gold mine, you have to know where to search and how to invest time
The field of profit is large and people now tend to trade especially for those who want good profit

This is one the best article to help you in securing a reliable future for you to be earning additional income to improve your life financially, thank you for making this kind of gesture, given a detailed information and vivid explanation on earnings opportunities

On 7/24/2020 at 1:54 AM, estee369 said:

From crypto and this forum bounty is also a good way for earning some money.  Join bounty project and do various campaign available. You can make a good amount of money and you can hold your earning too.

Just like what you are in right now. Just to ask, how much do you get from your current bounty hunt? I am also planning to join there soon but the rate for my rank is not yet okay. So I decided to make more post for me to rank up.

very good topic mate , i actually already using many of these ways to make money and they are working , but also some of them didn't came in mind like surveys , thanks for useful topic

On 1/25/2020 at 12:24 PM, Seijcat said:

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

In my opinion this is a waste of time. How Much Money Can You Make With Applications A Day? 1 $? $ 1 is nothing. I think it is good to study new professions such as graphic design, programming, marketing, SEO and others

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing. Online jobs are very good and they can give a lot of money to anyone if you will do legit jobs. Also trading is good to earn money because you be your own boss.

• +1 1

I am thank you friend for given us so many different ways to earn money online. I can only be reccomended to trade because you may earn money that is more than doing all these daily tasks and can be a one year income with only a few trade. You have to read and learn and make correct trade and be patient because not always will win but trade is also lose. Do it the right way and will win in the total.

• +2 2

Thank you for this list, I tried most of them some were succesful while others were not. I mostly try to find online jobs that don't demand much to do but they usually don't pay high, so I turned to investing and trading instead.

• +1 1

Thanks for all your efforts to make this amazing post. I didn't know there are all these ways to make money and I will probably use some of them as I am too in need for some extra cash because of the covid problem and the cost of living that has risen a lot. I thank you myself and I will post too my experiences and earning from the ones I have used.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually working in internet pay better than some offline jobs(regular jobs) because in the previous system of payment this forum pay each member 30,000 satoshi daily for making 30 post which in a month someone can earn good amount of money than some offline jobs(regular jobs).

• +4 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

From all these ways the best one that I think of starting is to start online sales at some websites and first sell a lot of items I have that I don't use. They can get me something in return that I can use to invest in bitcoin.

You have made a long and good list and many of these demand a lot of time and work as being a youtuber that is not simple and there are many that have low views on their clips and make nothing, also you can earn a lot from online sales but this is very hard and when expanding you have to become a business and hire people to do the extra work.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, bogdanoff said:

From all these ways the best one that I think of starting is to start online sales at some websites and first sell a lot of items I have that I don't use. They can get me something in return that I can use to invest in bitcoin.

Investing in BTC is one of the best ways for earning money, but starting online sales at some websites is also good way. l think before starting this work it is so necessary to learn about online sailing, after done that you can start this work. 

• +1 1

Thanks for giving us information but thesee all methods for online earning are good, but some required a lot of time and some required hard work but if you have some good amount of money so i recommend you to start trading and first you learn about trading through cryptotalk and internet. Cryptotalk is the best way for earning and learning. After getting some knowledge of trading start trading this is the best way for online earning. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some of the ways you gave us are not very good for earn money but there are some that can be. I am trying to find the best and I will make a list too with results and give them on a post so that members that can read they know how to use a platform and what to expect. This could have been easier here but many don't read the rules and make spam posts and receive nothing for payments.

Thanks but I avoid all the useless clicking sites, airdrops, bounties, faucets and everything that is a waste of time and demands to do all these every hour or a certain time. These are nonsense as I see them and the only way to make good money is by trading or buying and holding for years.

Yes it's a good topic to be discussed at this group especially. No doubt there are many ways to work online and earn a bit profit. Many people are doing work with such sites. But many of them are the scams. They work for a while and then disappeared. So far as I know crypto talk is one of the best to work . Just follow the rules and earn Money. Also it's wallet is safe. And yobit investbox is the perfect way to work in the trading and exchange. Thanks for this topic.

Great ways to earn money online but for me i prfer programming over all of them and i am learning about it now , and since i can't get into the work market now i liked crypto and working on it until i have enough knowledge to the online work of programming

• +4 1

Thank you my friend for the excellent information

But to work on the Internet, you must have a lot of patience to earn money, and here the problem is for some people who, when entering the field of the Internet, do not have enough patience
And he has to withdraw from work on the Internet

Thank you for your greatful information and quality tutorial sharing on us yet now as a beginner I don't know the easily ways to earn money.now I understand how to earn money, how to do mining, how to do trading and how to being a youtuber from your tutorial. Also I recommend all of you to join here and improve you 3rd financial income as soon as possible. 

❤❤IF YOU DONE WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +4 1

In fact, many people do not think about the fact that there are some other works, but in fact, this is a big mistake! There are really, really many different jobs that allow you to earn money through the Internet, and this is great! After all, we are developing and achieving new things!

There are sites where you can get real money for simple tasks and more difficult work. For example, creating a design, writing reviews, texts, editing videos and others.
If you have a personal website, information project or blog, you can earn money by advertising on it or receiving reports from readers.

You are right in your post. There are many platforms to earn money. If you are a good gamer and love game than you can keep you carrier in gaming. You can find a good online work where you can earn money. You have explained well about the different works that we can do to earn money.