Where can I find dark web/darknet market!? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Where can I find dark web/darknet market!?

Oh Thats good question i am also hear about dark website and i am energetic to see that how these sites work and what they work.i think we can not join and find these dark website without any referal link. Which is sent from that person who is already join the darkwebsite.

Dark web is another different side of internet which 95% of this world population don't know of and has never visited. Just go on Google and search for dark web address am sure you will find some there.

Friend, the darknet is a very secret site, and to find something interesting for yourself, you need to carefully review it! They use special hashtags that guide you in the right direction. Sometimes, people can sell ordinary toys, but it will not be a toy, but a killing machine!

On 2/23/2020 at 8:01 PM, Ridam said:

Listen entering in darkweb is bad for new people as many sites are scam there and many illegal task are being carried out there which will make you prisoned too but if you like to explore for android

Download orbot which is tor vpn and download tor browser to surf the net , you could use duckduckgo as search engine there and talking about market just search there you willl find out 

Thanks for sharing this mate. Well i don't have a plan to enter the dark web but i want to know also how it works and to enter the dark web. Your post helps me a lot mate. 

You mean the deep web or the deep web, where anything illegal is permitted there. Actually, this web is not available on Google and there are many different ways to access it. Ask Google

I think its dangerous to surf the dark web because it's illegal and many illegal process are going through them. But you can access dark web by using tor browser on your own risk.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:13 PM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

We don't have actually knowledge in knowing this kinds of things here in cryptocurrency and I think that it is risky to enter darker and I think that it should not be entered by those who just want to peek and without having reasons for entering black market

It is risky to enter the dark web because you will not be safe and will be vulnerable to hacking and theft. If any of your personal information is leaked then you will be vulnerable to this reason. I advise you to work in encryption and stay away from this dark web so that you do not lose your money.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally i would recommend that you stay away from the dark web as this is a very bad and crazy site and there is a lot of illegal activity that goes on in this site making it extremely dangerous for those that use it and potentially incriminating as well. Furthermore, if you use the dark web i can only assume that you will be prone to a lot of malware and so on, but i think that this is true anywhere on the internet now. So stay away from it. But if you require it, then you need to get a referral. That is what i have seen on movies.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you that the Dark Web is usually very dangerous It is better not to look for it These are used illegally  The number of jobs here is very low and very few people look for them. More likely to lose from work.

• Useful or interesting 1

In the beginning, you should know that Google does not take you to any website in the deep or dark web, it is not as if the dark web is a fictional thing, but it is about sites most of which carry out illegal transactions and countries and search engines prevent access to it, but Whoever wants to use it can easily do so with the Tor network.

To access dark content, you must use some tools, such as TOR, that anonymize the user, because the basic condition for using the dark internet is encrypting the identity and not knowing the person browsing the Internet.

• +1 1

It's easy to get on the dark Internet, but the main thing is to know where to find the necessary information. Basically, if necessary, I use the tor browser.

Edited by WeniZAY
  • +1 1

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

dark and deep web is not just a word and beginners should never enter it , to enter it you need to have knowledge about computers in general and be careful where you are clicking and what you are opening because one mistake and your device will be filled with viruses and your personal information may got stolen or locked .

to enter it you will need TOR browser and specific link of the site since it is not like google that you search and find what you need 

i still strongly suggest to not enter it if you are not expert so you don't lose your information

The darknet is not as easy to get into as it seems. It requires a dedicated Tor browser. But I would advise you to be careful.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:13 AM, teminalibug said:

A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

No it won't be helpful. You can't access these websites with google chrome or any other browser you are using. You need TOR and you need to have some knowledge on computers, internet security, and how to protect yourself when you are online.

• +1 1

I have not tried or heard about the dark web market or the dark web. I think it is one of the difficult and suspicious websites and it needs special privileges to access it, but what do we achieve if we reach it I think we must be careful

Darknet is not accessible and you require to download a specific software. If you do that ofcourse your private details will be recorded in many internet authorities and I wouldn't feel any more private but feeling more under costant surveilance when I use the internet.

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 11:13 AM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it,

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that.

Oh my god my dear. Why are you want to be involve with that, it is about illegal selling of drugs and weapons and hackers will be there too, you are sure you are want to be in this space and visit these websites? I am not want to be involve and the risk in visit there is too high are you not think?

I have never accessed these websites and what you need is a broser that is not a conventional because these don't have the protocol required to access a Tor node. So what you need is the Tor browser that connects into the Tor system that uses what is called Onion addresses.

• +3 1

I don't know what you are want to do there my friend. This is a bad place as you are see and know for your self and it is not something that we want. I don't know why you can't access and I don't know how either but it is a bad idea and you should not proceed there by any means.

• +1 1

I do not know if this would help you but the dark net that you are referring is only part of the deep web. I say that you could not just access it using the ones you are using in the surface web because it has a special browser as far as I know to dive in to it. It is still possible to go there with just using the typical browser you are already using but it has a risk for potential trace for other hackers to track you. It is quite scary they say but to be safe you should be at least use the browser that is preferred to use in diving to those sites.

Others have answered your question but I would like to add that you can also get scammed there, you can't trust anyone and there is no market in the darknet that is not a scam. Everything disappears suddenly and they pull one exit scam after another so you will be very lucky to receive the item you asked.

You need tor browser and don't do anything funny. Drugs also make damage to your health and you maybe feel good now but they will result in many problems later, one is including the drop of your intelligence level. So don't do drugs if you are smart and want to remain smart.

• +3 1

Something like drugs is illegal in some places but not everywhere. There are countries that have legalized some drugs and others still banned them. I don't use any and don't like them and I don't like drinking either but some just want to get wasted some days and the Silk Road was the most famous place a few years ago that helped Bitcoin too.

• +1 1