Orange Bitcoin win-Earn Up to 1 BTC - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jucknxk

Orange Bitcoin win-Earn Up to 1 BTC

This app is very misleading with paid reviews on Google playstore. First, they claim that there is a free membership, when you choose to be a free member, the app does not allow you to log in until you make the deposit.

Let's be a little logical. If I wanted to buy one bitcoin, I would need to work for about a year and with a lot of effort in normal functionality. This means that it is unfair to say that you can earn bitcoin with this amount behind your computer screen.

I think that you can earn up to 1 bit coin . As people can work on it and it wii be you a profit. Those people  which are unemployment it can become employment that persons 

Is it the real app on the playstore? I am not finding this app on the PlayStore now. Google was removing the crypto related apps from the PlayStore. I am not finding so many apps which was previously used to store my crypto holdings. 

You have not given us any information here about the app or provided us with any payment confirmation or proof in any way. I would suggest that you revise this topic to include this information. Only then will people be interested in using the app or trying it out.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

20 hours ago, kingofkiza said:

and what and how it works in the system. then we need more photos. Is there a payment document? How much work is required? If this is a legal process, I will go through it.

Yes right there is any question without any answer, every one can use this application if we have enough information about it, but not like that. So we hope we have more info

On 2/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, KURTAULI said:

I ordered 0.00001000 BTC 2 days back and am waiting for it to reflect on my wallet balance.  The first transaction was successful

Good if the first transaction was filed that's mean it pay , the question is How many time it's take to come to your wallet because it's the only good information that i find in this thread 

Your participation is not useful at all. I hope that you will put an explanation for this application at least in addition to proving withdrawal and according to my point of view I think this application is a fraud.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:58 PM, jucknxk said:

Welcome To The Orange Bitcoin win-Earn Up to 1 BTC

Follow Below Steps

LogoMaker_19092019_100528-3-1024x685.pngLogoMaker_19092019_100702-6-1024x686.pngLogoMaker_19092019_102011-3-1024x667.png

real-time-monitoring-process-manager-2.png

android-download.png

when you want to post about an application or a way you earn money from , you should add an proving withdrawal  too, other than that this app may be considered as  scam 

On 1/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, jucknxk said:

Welcome To The Orange Bitcoin win-Earn Up to 1 BTC

Follow Below Steps

LogoMaker_19092019_100528-3-1024x685.pngLogoMaker_19092019_100702-6-1024x686.pngLogoMaker_19092019_102011-3-1024x667.png

real-time-monitoring-process-manager-2.png

android-download.png

My friend, you must give us more information about this application with proof of payment and show us the credibility of the application and the agency that funded it, as well as how it works and not just a referral link 

Is this the only info that you got about this app??? Please, kindly share the screenshot for payment proofs and share the instructions that will help us to understand that app and start to use it, thanks.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's impossible to win up to 1 bitcoin with the application mentioned above and those are just advertisement tactics to gain more users and I don't like using such applications because it takes time to earn a good amount of satoshi and it needs more time to be attended to.

This post offering just a picture and no information at all. I find the claims that you can earn 1 BTC excaggerations and probably something shady is going on. I wouldn't trust anything that claims such prize. Also besides the google app there is nothing about them anywhere so I'll pass for sure.

I can't understand which kind of this app its any gaming app are spin and win app, because you can't give any information about this app then how to we join this app only show picture and says earn 1 btc, but you can't provide full details and payment proof.

Why did you not provide a description about this application and such applications cannot be trusted as you cannot Xi 1 by configuring to work with these applications because this amount is large and needs a lot of time and effort to get it

You didn't describe the description of that application. That how to join and what to do? I don't think such kind of applications pay their users and you are saying we can win up to 1 btc which is impossible. 

An application that pays 1 bitcoin This is really strange and incredible That is why I suspect that the application is fraudulent and I do not advise anyone to try it because it will waste our time and lose the costs of internet service It is unreasonable to pay this amount in a small application

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Earning up to 1 btc is so high, I can easily confirm this app is fake. If you have tried this app and it is real. Please give the full information about the app and how to win. Only saying earn up to 1 btc and showing the process to login an register are likely to be scam apps for me.

what is this !! kindly give some information about this app , how it is work ? how Payment system work , as well many More . I see these type of apps doings scaming to its user within time . there is still not any payment proff about it on Google .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This post does not contain any explanation or clarification of how to register or work. The pictures are not enough for that. I hope you provide an explanation that everyone can benefit from and understand.

In 2013 I met one site with similar pictures, so called "virtual mining". I've mined enough to withdraw funds, but nobody paid. They also proposed different plans / levels. Looks like scam.

nice sharing but no information about how How is it won? Are there winners? proof of payment I think you should give more thorough information at least it would be more understandable and useful

• +5 1

I think this is unrealistic, show me the statistics of real wins and then my friends and I will take note of your site, dear sir.

Хорошие новости, если это правда, но я думаю, что это не так. Что такое информация? Какие у него инструкции? Интересно, был ли я когда-нибудь победителем. Все говорят, что мы даем биткойны для обновления их сайтов, но большинство из них этого не делают. Кто даст 1 биткойн очень большие деньги?

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not like this type of application because sometimes they give false information and it is only a waste of time that is why I do not use this type of application and they are not very safe I do not recommend them.

• +5 1