Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

Yes man, it is easy. Transfer your coin to dollars of other currency, copy/paste your is from your other wallet and then send money. However I think yobit is safe and reliable to hold your money. 

It is very easy to transfer coins. Only if the wallet is active, otherwise you lose your
 money. Yobit> Wallets> withdrawal> see if the wallet is active, if you write the 
address of the other wallet and the numbers and press wihdrawal request!

20 hours ago, Gabomg said:

Yes, you can easily withdraw your funds from Yobit at any time. I recommend converting your fund to Litecoin or Doge because the withdrawal fees for these two currencies are very low. This way you can send it to any wallet and the commission will be very low.

I think it is much lower on litecoins than doges, and i would recommend you go with stellar they are much cheaper

Yes you can easily transfer your coin from yobit exchange to other wallet. Just just have to pay little transaction fee

Hello friend, I think that this token can be sent to other exchanges because a token that cannot be exchanged or sold is of no use, they lose value and people stop buying it, so I think that like all tokens, this too you can use it to buy, sell, trade or send it to the exchange of your choice.

Yes you can do that and it is probably the best and easiest way in all wallets I've tried. 

Of course you can exchange it to any wallet you have as long as they accept that currency and then you can make your exchange elsewhere, just be careful not to make a mistake if the funds are not lost. 

Thanks for the answers friends, I am new, I did not hesitate to pass the crypto to another address and to exhange or wallet but it's good to know.

• +1 2

Of course, if my friend you can withdraw your Cryptocurrencies from the yobit exchange whenever you want, you can send it to the wallet or to another exchange, you just have to copy and paste the address where you want to send your Cryptocurrencies and that's it. 

Yes, you can transfer your earnings from the yobit exchange to another exchange, click on wallet, then withdraw, paste the destination address, and wait for the transaction to complete. It's very easy, you can also buy other crypto on yobit, not necessarily bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes... You can transfer your coin from yobit to another wallet but you need to pay fee   

• -1 1

Sure, all you have to do is select the currency and then click botton deposit on your wallet and on yobit select the currency Address with which you are going to withdrawal  wallet  select withdrawal copy and paste it in your Yobit wallet, the transfers will depend on the fees the type of currency with the speed at which it reaches your wallet but In yobit transfers are fast.

Of course you can, all known exchanges allow you to do this, otherwise what would be the point of making deposits on the exchange if you cannot withdraw your funds to FIAT funds

Of course it can.
But if you do it with BTC they will charge you a very high fee.
You should do a study before you go to make the conversion and verify which currency has better performance. You exchange the currency and then you can transfer it to your wallet.

Of course brother, it is really easy to make that type of transfer, you can directly transfer your bitcoins from the Yobit platform to another wallet (you go to the wallet area in Yobit, and choose to withdraw in your bitcoin wallet).

Although I recommend that you trade btc for ltc (you choose that BTC / LTC pair) and withdraw in LTC since it gives you a much lower withdrawal fee

Yes you can easily transfer your coin to any wallet. Just convert your bitcoin in any coin you want, go to wallet paste adress of the wallet and your coin will transfer to that wallet easily. Transaction will take little fee for transfer coins in a wallet. 

Transactions fee base on a coin. Every coin has a different transaction fee. Bitcoin transaction fee is high 0.012btc. USDT has $6 transaction fee. 

So better to chose a coin which has low transaction fee. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why do you need to do that first of all? You can withdraw any time you want but you will be missing many opportunities to make good money from yobit. You are overlooking the many ways you can profit and you have to take a better look and see if there is more from what you have found already.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/24/2020 at 5:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well

People with the slightest intelligence will not ask about that but try to find them on their own. What you are doing is being irresponsible and you are just here to make a few dollars but you massively fail at anything. Cryptocurrencies are for everyone but profiting is not and requires a basic iq.

• +2 1

What wallet is that? If you don't know the answer and you ask you should explain more to get a correct answer. Maybe you will make a mistake and send bitcoin to a doge wallet, are you sure you know what you are doing? Which wallet is it that you want to withdraw?

Yes. Yobit allows you to transfer your funds to any wallet you want, they can also go to other exchanges in their vast majority due to the fact that certain currencies are only traded on Yobit. You just have to go to "Wallets" and verify that it is online.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is 100% possible that coin will send and receive on the yobit easily. Yobit is the best exchange and it is trusted and i am using yobit from long time and i make good money through this exchange through trading and also through different coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course you can. Yobit is the best and gives you easy access to your funds and there is no need to worry about anything. You can withdraw most of cryptocurrencies yobit offers and you can send them to your personal wallet anytime you want and Yobit will send them asap! It is one of the best exchanges and makes withdrawals and deposits faster than the rest!

• +1 1

On 8/23/2020 at 11:30 AM, ndadukun12 said:

You can transfer your coin between exchanges and wallets without restrictions

Well, that's true mate, this is available in any kind of exchangers because there are some people who wants to deposit some money to invest cryptocurrency coins to trade or hold to get an extra money.

• +2 1

Yes of course you can do this. It was always allowed and all exchanges allow withdrawals anytime. The problem comes when some exchanges like okex stop withdrawals after governments requests. This and a few more reasons are why we use wallets and private keys.

• +2 1