Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

On 1/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Yes you can and this is too much simple guys.

Yobit exchange is normal exchange like other .here you can transfer any cryptocurrencies to any wallet adress with a nominal transactions charges.but befire transferring any coin tobany address you just double verify the adress

Of course my friend, you can change your btc for the currency that suits you or send it directly to a btc wallet, the problem is that you must have 120000 satoshis for the commission if you transfer in btc of course, but changing your btc for other crypts would be much better in commissions, luckily.

Yes, of course, you just need to go to your balance on the exchange and click on the withdrawal button (Minus) and withdraw them to your wallet.

This is real good, i was having the same question about yobit withdraw.. Hope now i can post the daily limit and earn satoshi.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You must first check if the second platform or wallet contains this token or currency, in which case you can withdraw it from the Yobit platform and deposit it in the other platform or wallet.

You can easily transfer your your coins from one account to another account in yobit without any fees . Yobit isn't always an change web page that has severa guidelines like other exchanges.  I think you must know and remeber what i say is, that Yobit is the nice change within the route of a main exchange in comparison to the trades as of now in flow right presently.

Hi I pick this post because I new here, I very happy for the way that we can use the coins for the beneficit of all of here, great news to read all post and make now post, I learn alot here in this few days thanks!

Yes you can. Just get your public key for the other exchange and click the - button on the cryptocurrency you want to send in the wallet of your yobit. Input the public key where it is required and enter the amount you want to send.

Ofcourse you can easily transfer you crypto balances from yobit to any wallet. Just go to the wallets section in yobit where your crypto balances will be displayed and you can just click the withdraw icon to input you wallet details and your order will be executed.

468x60-3.png

Just open an account on yobit exchange. After that go to balance page and choose which coin you wanna withdraw to another external address. Than plot the wallet address there. They said, they process so many transactions very quickly than others exchange. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

Can you state what coin you want to transfer to another wallet? If you mean by your earnings here then you can just push the "send to my BTC balance" button that can be found in Yobit exchage and your earnings will be transferred directly to the btc wallet in Yobit. Then yo can just go to the wallet section,proceed to bitcoin asset and click withdraw button and there you go. 

Yes. And it is actually the only option to withdraw money from there. I transfer my crypto from yobit to Coinbase wallet by the link provided by Coinbase. It is easy and fast process 

Edited by Jami95

Yes, of stream you can.  Yobit is not an swap website that has scores of set of laws like other exchanges.  Ine feel you requirement appreciate and remeber pardon? i involvement is, that Yobit is the simplest talk in the guideline of a main switch compared to the exchanges at this time in movement honorable now.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:49 AM, Oluwaseun said:

Yes bro you can easily withdraw your earned coins,to any wallet just goto wallet and click on - button but in Bitcoin the fee is high so it is recommended to trade them to any altcoins like ltc and then withdraw with low fee

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes guys you can transfer  your coins  from the yobit your account to any other account  so it is a feature of crypto  to transfer to almost all of the other exchanges. So we should see that how it goes.

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Chopol135 said:

You should have at least $ 12 to withdraw. So, you have two options. The first is to wait until you have collected enough Bitcoin (about $ 100 or more) and then submit a withdrawal request. The second solution is to convert coins with lower fees such as XRP or convert it directly to US dollars and transfer it to your account.

That is for bitcoin but other wallet doesn't have a minimum and the fee on bitcoin is so high no recommended using other coins.

Yes ofcource you can transfer all coins from Tobit to the corresponding wallet but some cannot be suchbas Yoda OR yo token because they can be used within yobits ecosystem.

we can transfer our any coin or tokens from yobit exchange to any other wallets or any other exchange there is no issues regarding that so you need minimum fund for that and if have then you can transfer. 

Yes why not you can transfer your coins into another wallet or exchange. But transferring bitcoin to another exchange take a lot of transaction tax so first you have sell your btc into ltc and then withdraw you ltc into your coinbase wallet 

You can transfer coin from yobit exchange to another wallet easily. For this purpose, go to yobit exchange, than head towards wallet or balance section. After that you will be able to see your desired coins or token there and click on withdraw option and enter wallet address. Done!

Yes it is. May be we can buy other coins in exchange of yobit coins and we can sell in low price.. I want to try this too.. I heard it from some one. And want to try it..