Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

On 1/24/2020 at 4:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

yes, of course you can withdraw from yobit to you wallet. you can withdraw directly with your bitcoin, but this will cost you high fees. or you can also exchange you satoshis with some other crypto that you like that also has a low withdraw fees

Well i thinl itis yes, when i think i made enought profit here in this forum, i transfer my bitcoin in to the other wallet which is coins.ph that is based on the Philippines.

it can be as long as both are compatible. for example you have a Litecoin coin, then your other wallet must also have a Litecoin list to receive it. The point is that both parties must have the same list of coins that you hold.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

yes you can but must to attention the address becuase very risk if you send not correct the address of coins, and attention for the fee of transfer of coins , likes bitcoin fee is very high i not reccomendation with that .you can change other of coins .

I am answering based on my experiences in Yobit. Since I have been using Yobit, I have been  transferring coin from the exchange to other wallets. I have transfered Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and bat to other wallets from Yobit. This exchange is very reliable and I have not had any issues before. 

This is really childish question because there is no restrictions about this any one which is able to pay fees and have enough funds which are ok for withdrawal can send coins to other wallets if you have any problem then contact to support as they are available for any problem just keep in mind you have enough funds which are required for withdrawal.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 6:28 PM, Basel098 said:

Yes, surely you can transfer the credits you have to any wallet or platform. You just have to enter the wallet and choose the sent currency, then add the wallet link that will receive the funds and send.

yes, this is the very easy way and this is called withdraw from exchange . you also can do internal transfer from one exchange to another yobit exchange without any fee.

Yes you can transfer yobit to another wallet. But I am using coinbase wallet. I think this wallet is very popular crypto wallet.

Yes cryptocurrencies is the best wallate in the walds. Ther r many good projec. Every man it's warking and earn meny...that is vary good projec..    

Yes you can. Their are many exchanges site you can choose. Me I transfer my bitcoin here in Yobit that i earn from cryptotalk to the most uses exchanges sites in our country.

Some replies says that bitcoin withdraw fee is too high some say you can exchange to doge and withdraw, when i get my first payment i will try myself.

Yes, you can transfer your coins from your B to another any wallet just like transferring normal cryptocurrency transactions you have to go to your your bit wallet then click on the currencies withdrawal option which currency you want to withdraw then give your other wallets. Currency address then we do it from your width and it's so easy to do that transaction.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

Dear mate I can give you any comments on this as a curious as you are I really hope to learn from you guys thanks in advance

Of course you can transfer coin in another wallet. Actually I am using coinbase wallet for hold my coin. This wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet

I know you can easily transfer your currency from Yobit wallet to another wallet.  I am using Coinbase Wallet it is more secure than others.

Absolutely, yobit allows this and you can easily transfer money to any other wallet you want, as long as it's allowed. I quite dislike yobit because it withdraws bitcoins quite expensive

It can be possible that if you want to transfer your BTC or other coins transfer from the yobit exchange to another but the wallet address is the same coin is possible and the other exchange will received it instantly in just some time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, you bud vase kill your burial that you got from the forum to a new wallet, and one of the a considerable sum useful portfolios is the hand over wallet, which is a lettering of energetically ware.

• +1 1

You can definitely transferred your cryptocurrency from your yobit wallet to another wallet for that you need to Do the same process you do to withdraw from your yobit wallet just change the withdrawal address of BTC according to that wallet, Where you want to transfer.

I think there is not a problem to transfer your coin from website exchange Yobit to another wallet external you need just to have a wallet address to put on the wallet section of Yobit exchange and send them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes ofcourse if bitcoin you want yo send be prepare becouse the fee is huge 0.0012 but one good move is that you can trade youre coins with litecoins or ripple to avoid the huge fee of bitcoin before sending it with youre external.account

On 1/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

Withdrawal is pretty straightforward with yobit, You just need to click on the WALLET link on your dashboard and choose your desired coin that you want to withdraw and click the - button or the withdraw button to make your withdrawal. All withdrawals are paid instantly.

spacer.png

I haven't been able to transfer it yet but there is one thing that one must be able to know that this is the most easy thing to do on yobit, you just have to turn what you have into fiat or any other crypto, and withdraw, send it to someone who has an address that is attached on yobit and then buy that simple there is really nothing to it, just that.