Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

I want Bitcoin to be in the expensive way because as a member of the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also Bitcoin is the highest price in the network that is why I want it expensive.

Not only me everyone want to get bitcoin at cheap rate .... Because all want to be rich..And after buying a large amount of Bitcoin then want that the price may go high so that i can sell them and can earn money

The $ 10,000 bitcoin price is ideal. If it goes higher, then people will start selling it and the price will fall strongly, and if lower, it’s bad, because people will sell it less and wait for the price to rise in order to sell profitably

I want bitcoin to be at a high price, if it falls in the price, the Commission on the withdrawal of other cryptocurrencies will be high (I think so)

I think that the ideal price for bitcoin would be something around $ 10,000 dollars, exactly $ 10,000. If the price is higher, then the rate will drop quickly. And if below 10.000, on the contrary, no one will sell.

Today Bitcoin has encountered a slight decay, yet has stayed stable in ongoing hours. To state that the time has come to purchase is unsafe on the grounds that most likely, as indicated by what I find in the diagram, its cost will keep on falling in the following hours.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just because something is $0.75 is doesn't necessarily have to be cheap, just as BTC at $15,000 doesn't have to be expensive. They think, oh I will just buy shxtcoin and it will grow the same way Bitcoin did but it just doesn't work like that.thanks...

Hey dears!I have to ask where I need to buy BTC at cheap prices, yes I can not see whether BTC is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?..good luck...

for me i wouldnt mind bitcoin at either price because i have bought it at the dip and also keep some of my money on usdt just in case it dips down more.

I want Bitcoin at a high price so that my Asset is more valuable now. Because of the few cryptos I have of course it will have a good effect later on, their exchange rate problems if Bitcoin is expensive.

good day mate, buying at low prices and selling at high prices this what called investment,

everyone of us wish to buy any coin with low price and sell in high price

If I want to collect more bitcoin, I want it to be cheaper so that I can buy something and if I want to sell all my holding bitcoin, then of course I want it to be high, with the pressure of selling for almost two years as buyers finally pricesSlowly increasing.So at the top of the next bull I can consider selling

On 1/24/2020 at 1:02 AM, Davon said:

Perfect traders always buy and Hold for relatively lower market price and sell at higher market price, but what matters most is to avoid being greedy   

Yes i know  , well it depend  ,  if i have big amount of money I want bitcoin on a cheap price  i would definitely to buy it and  then i want bitcoin  to become expencive so that i will sell it all ,  but what matters most is to avoid  being greedy .

Yeah i want to bitcoin as a expensive price. If bitcoin price is expensive we can get handsome profit. But bitcoin profit the people a little amount firstly.

1 hour ago, indigent said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or ...  

Yes i know  i have  to ask where i need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices  yes i can't  see whether  bitcoin  is cheap  or ,  for you it will be good because  you can buy more but for them it will be bad   , so it depends on what i want to do .

While I'm planning to buy the bitcoin I'll need to be waiting for bitcoin to drop and buy it, but if I want to sell it I must wait for bitcoin to pumping

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Currently bargaining prices to get Bitcoin at basement prices. Anywhere I could request, OK, today I was able to determine the value of the Bitcoin system by looking at whether the Bitcoin was too low or luxurious.  How do you see the price of blue is the solution do it  .And we have to work on how to take it to a higher level.

I want bitcoin to be at a high price because you can make good money on it , it fell by 10%, I bought it , and after 15 days I got a profit of + 35%.

I want it at a cheap price. If cheap then you can sell the expensive when the price increase. And to u will gain. 

Everyone needs it in the very cheapest rate. You can buy Bitcoin now because price is the very lower at this stage. You can buy Bitcoin on the yobity exchange itself as they recently given the best chance to buy the Bitcoin by using the fiat currency. 

For a long-term investment every current bitcoin price is the right entry for buying if you don't know when to buy  this is my opinion thanks.

19 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

Definitely buy low and then hold on to price rise to sell. If you buy at a high price in this highly volatile market, your risk of losing a big loss is 80%. so it's best to buy when it drops especially now when the price of btc has halved

There are all kinds of buyers in the market. Some buyers even buy at more than $10.000 and in fact we should be grateful to have these buyers because if no one buys at high prices the market will not going forward and those who have bought at lower prices will have zero chances to sell and get profit. So, I think high-rate buyers are making sacrifices for the community of traders. We always owe them because they save our investments.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

I want both for sure. Now, the price of Bitcoin has gone low, so it's a good time to buy and wait until the price goes back up again to a higher point. That's how trading works and the market is always in movement.