2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion

On 10/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Please tell me about 2 or 3 coins that have a great future.
Excluding the most basic cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, etc.)

I can only recommend Nano it's an old coin that was once known as MRAI and another one is the upcoming coin that you can human verification IDENA any computer can mine it and it uses human logic tomine by solving a turing test 

I think that latium (LATX) and electroneum (ETN) are the coins that will going to bitcoin network in the future.

5 minutes ago, boding said:

Three potential cash that I can advise for you're OKB, IOTA, and BNB. You'll have the ability study around those three cash on their region

The coins you recommend are large coins and I believe this is a good investment. There are still others that are good for investment, so all of us raise ourselves to decide where to invest.

Three coins with great potential for success, these coins litecoin, Tron, and etheruem will deliver if you invest in them, these have seen all times high prices way above what they are now.

Two or three coins that have great future, is these coins, Litecoin, Tron and Neo, these coin are all top cryptocurrency that are trading on many exchanges and they will all do great in the future.

If the Lightning network hits production, then all altcoins which are implemented for the Lightning Network will have a good future too. It all depends on the contributors.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I believe that the strongest 3 currencies in this market are btc and eth and ltc and that investing in these currencies is very profitable for the long term

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

i think for me i would go with VET because this coin looks so promising and it would do 10x in the altseason but my all time fav is definitely DGB.

I don't know of any other coins that have great future like ETH and LTC. They are really rising and I hope they get to like $20k soon or even above. 

Aside from the top two coins in the market such as BTC and ETH, my 3 list of coins thag have great future are:

1. XRP

2. EOS

3. NEO

I think YO,BNB amd the new coin listed in yobit exchange the  YOBIT although this coins is decreasing its price in a very fast way still isaw it a very good coin in the next few months or in the next future

In my opinion, there are many crypto currencies that have a good future, including BAT as an attention token which has a good ecosystem and is useful for all users. Then Tron, landed but surely more and more adopted by the wider community.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Please tell me about 2 or 3 coins that have a great future.
Excluding the most basic cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, etc.)

i really like NEO, chainlink and NANO.

NEO, it is like ethereum, it has smart contracts, dapps, it is easy to use and it has a few good features

chainlink, they are trying to connect smart contracts to the real world

NANO, it has very fast transactions and very low fees

I know some coins that is more faster than Bitcoin. They are known as Digibyte and Litecoin. Digibyte have a size of 15  second block times make it more faster than Bitcoin.

There are innumerable crypto coins out there in the market. The coins which have great future according to me are Bitcoin, Litecoins and Ethereum 

It's Ethereum since it's always next to bitcoin and we can always see that its value is not that bad compared to dogecoin and litecoin.

In my opinion two coins have best future. These two coins are bitcoin and litcoin which is best. But we can't say which coin rate is increasing and which coin rate is decreasing. Because coins rate are always up and down.

I see a lot of people here recommending coins that they think are good, and that is very extraordinary. of course we have each choice and there is also the same coin that I want to recommend. XRP and Ethereum

no doubt YODA will have a great future as well as her sister YO, I hope in a few years it will have a very good value

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

First I will choose bitcoin so bitcoin has a big influence on altcoin trading. Both Litecoin has better prospects than the other altcoins. I think there are many potential coins in the future in the top 10 coibmarketcap trades. So I will go there.

I think the coins to watch out for is monero, tron and dash. I picked the 3 because 2 are privacy coins that will be in demand for being the best privacy coins and the other one because its a chinese coin that is made to order for online content payment like netflix and online games.

Edited by Epic

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Bitcoin, ethereum and also XRP I do believe using an excellent upcoming. I believe the coin gets prospective to boost. And its particular reputation is getting far better.

I think stellar and TRX will have a great future with the coins you mentioned above, stellar and TRX if patiently held long term it really gives great value.

In my opinion BTC - ETH - LTC is the best for this year and for the future ! maybe in the next few years a new coins will appear but for now I think those are the best for me

1 hour ago, BronLen said:

Why does no one remember a project like SiaCoin (SIA)? This technology will be used in almost all projects that will use decentralized storage. And the Sia project has been in the top 50 Coinmarketcap for a couple of years.

do you remember when the Siacoin price reached 600 satoshi? people said it was a big project that would have a great future and that the price would go to the moon.

What is the current price of Siacoin?

answer: 30 satoshi

1 hour ago, SnowBlame said:

NEM, EOS, XLR, IOTA I already held them, but now I also invested in a good promising ICO project cryptics.tech Truly the future for all traders and investors

many ICOs become a waste of time after creators raise money

56 minutes ago, Gangss said:

NEO has a better future, with all of China behind them. You will see that in a couple of months it will force the new Ethereum to move and transmit 4 digits. I really believe in it, and I have invested my money in it.

😅

price of Neo two years ago: $150

Current price of Neo:  $14