2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion

In my opinion Tron (TRX) & Verge (XVG) have great future. Day by day both coins price are increasing and in near future those two coins price will be 1$. So if you are investor then invest your money and keep holding in this coin. Those two coin make you profitable.

Just now, OnaisKhan said:

Neo and Qtum is doing quite well in the last two days. I've bought Qtum, but the exchange I like doesn't support Neo, so I will pass that up for now. I might buy some in the future.

A good choice if the coin you choose includes cryptocurrency with a good rating and a large transaction volume, regardless of the correct or incorrect data displayed, but in reality, a coin with a large ranking and transaction volume has great potential as well, if I prefer ethereum  classic, bitcoin gold and also grin coins

Xrp is starting to have a promising future now, it's being pumped again and there may be a bull run to push it even further the resistance line soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hello.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Please tell me about 2 or 3 coins that have a great future.
Excluding the most basic cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge, etc.)

For my part I actively monitor Bitcoin SV (BSV), Energi (NRG) and Tron (TRX). I think they have a bright future.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Excluding those coins i believe XRP, BAT and BNB has a great future. In my opinion those three coins are very promising coin. XRP & BAT price is almost same and in future those two coin gave us a promising return.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

For me, DASH and XRP(Ripple) has a great future. As of now, XRP is my most used coin except on BTC. And base on my own experience, I will say that this coins are promising and very helpful especially when I use it on trading.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

Bitcoin always my first choice because everyone like to bitcoin. But there are many potential coin in crypto market. I think this time LTC,NRG and NEO coin are very potential. LTC,NRG and NEO too much low according to his all time high.If someone hold this coin for long time I think they should good returns in future.                

On 10/7/2019 at 8:59 AM, MyThoughts said:

These four coins have great future and investing on these coins will have the best profit in the future if you want to get profitable trading these coins are best .

Other than bitcoin, I think bitcoin cash, ehtereum, ethereum classic, litecoin and dash coin have a great future as these are rapidly growing coins in coin market and people are investing a lot on them, specially bitcoin cash, ethereum and litecoin.

DGB is my number 1 pick to increment significantly as we go ahead. I like the possibilities of Cardano. One lesser realized I've been exchanging and viewing is Hashgraph (HBAR) Good undertaking that could turn out extremely incredible and it's very modest.

In my opinion there are 3 coins that will give us good profits in the future, and those coins are bitcoin, bch and dash coins, but the coins require an initial investment of considerable value, but that is the reality, that investing in cryptocurrency is not as cheap as before

I think waves, and ltc have a good future in 2020.When altcoin down waves price up.It is a very demanding.Nowadays waves exchange added exchange site and you easily excange your coin.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 9:32 PM, Md Nahid Hasan said:

alts still have a good future, you can look look around and explore it in different platform aside from coinmarkecap, like Eos, Neo, Kcs and Bnb, always make a research in the coin you want to 

Now a days bnb has bright future I think. I have joined in the bnb airdrop and they have paid their all users and already they are listing their coin in many good exchanges.

I see that there are many coins that have good potential, I see that coins with history such as ethereum, dash, litecoin are cryptocurrency with good potential, because the supply is limited and can be traded on many exchanges

Two three coins that have bright future are ripple ,litecoin  there prices will rise in coming months as you know ripple is partnershiped with Bitpay,  by this it is in great demand and litecoin is also reaching this will very soon going to be in great demand as u also know that litecoin is also used for payment also  like in hostinger or etc sites  ,this makes litecoin to expand .

Edited by Akasshh

I think Dash, bitcoin itself and that stellar lumens coin, have great future and people should real buy those.

Now in crypto market we have many good and solid coins but if you want to go with just 2 or 3 then surely you can go with first of all is Bitcoin Second is Ethereum third is Ripple and last one is TRX these are going with big projects and have good future and for long term in crypto market just keep patience and go with investment which you can afford to lost.

I think btc and ripple are the best coins and its rate on a peak level un future. Now a days it value is very high 1 btc is equal to 8644 usd. And ripple also more precious in this market and orher trading sites.

I can give an accurate forecast for three coins that will have 100 percent success and growth in the future is Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dash Coin.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:59 AM, Tasrif Hossain said:

I believe bitcoin, ETH ,Ltc , NEO these coin are very potential. This Coin project and team member is very potential and they are very active and serious his project and his commitment. This reason I like/love these coin . This reason people invest increase day by day this platform. 

these are the satisfactory coins and these coins will bequeath us first-rate profit in coming for the reason that these coins future is as a result a lot quick and enjoyable and i optimism these coins will cantankerous their final time value prominent and give somebody no option but to a new high

In my opinion Chz, Dash and Matic have great future. and thier volume from te to time say that..

On 10/28/2019 at 11:57 AM, BitcoinCase said:

DGB is my number 1 pick to increase dramatically as we go forward. I like the prospects of Cardano. One lesser known I've been trading and watching is Hashgraph (HBAR) Good project that could turn out really great and it's quite cheap.

The reply is as you anticipate to create a a good deal larger return on your investment than you tin on other options

Frist one our king the bitcoin. I bought it when it was 3600$ and I wait to be more than 18000$ .second coin is ethereum it has a great blockchain and will increase. The third is BCH because the small total supply. 

I think this coins is like Bitcoin (of course)  and also Ethereum and Ripple for me. This 3 coins will have a good future especially when bitcoin bull run again.