Beginner's advice. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Trading in the cryptocurrency market is a very rich and profitable experience for those who start out from a solid foundation, information and experience. As for those who enter the market without previous training or a pre-prepared trading plan, the disaster is just steps away from them.

15 hours ago, Emmychris said:

My advice to beginners is that there shouldn't be in a haste to make profit if not there would fall to the wrong hands so there should be hardworking and try to be patient , if there are patient and hardworking there would archieve what ever there want.

Thank you for such a good advice. I will be patient and work hard because slow and steady wins the race. That's what I think. And I am gonna stick with it. 

I am doing it because I am a student and I'm only follow its rules. No more investment, if you know about everything then you can take risk for invest money in online trade otherwise you can be lost your money so be careful 

Thank you friend. Yes it is so true falling in the scams makes more frustrated any thing is not easy further more earning is never an easy task we need to maintain patience and never fall under such tricks. 

excelente información gracias a contenido como este se le va hacer la cosa mas fácil a los nuevos usuarios, y así no van a tener ningún inconveniente en el foro.

Basically follow the rules , don't give suggestions which may not useful for the topic ,while writting be careful or else account will be deactivated , follow the comments and then post your comment.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Yes many forums are fake and scam on the internet but we not have to do investment on scam sites. Beaware from these kind of investment fake sites.

always keep in mind that you will never earn alot from investment you will earn partially , so if any one offer huge amount then its surely a scam 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Patience and accurate reliable information olays a very important role in whole world of cryptocurrencies.It is true, that no one would get rich or earn profit overnight, if such things are promised then it is nothing but scam. It need little time and effort.

I agree that there is no such thing like easy and fast profit, if you really want to earn good amount of profit then you need to have a lot of patience and be really hardworking. There are lots of too good to be true offers out there, and scammers use those to deceive beginners and greedy people. If you really want to earn fast and easy then go gambling but it's just based on luck.

I think you are new here.

Welcome to this topic.

Here you need to make 100 comments for free, you can take as much time as you need. After completing 100 comments, you need to make 30 comments per day and you will have bitcoins in your id.

In my opinion your forum rules need to be handled otherwise you may be banned. Beginners should follow the forum rules and instructions before working in this forum.

All you need to do is learning in this forum, the money will come by itself without you knowing it beforehand. You keep making a good post for learning and all, and you'll get anything you want be it profits and knowledge. There are a lot of valiable lessons in this forum.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

All you said is right, absolutely agree with you this is more important than you believe. To developing your self here you have to be patient and go for you dream step by step . And some day you find your dream come true.

This is the right way to do and and for long time it can be frustrating but for long time it can also be an habit also and do all you want to do and do it regularly

as a begineer you write useful post and after completing your 1oo post do 30 post on regular base...........................................................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

You are actually right by saying that, there are no ways we can get rich in one day or one week, we have to work and struggle through it. So don't go after who gives large amount of profit because they are scmmaers.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:53 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

At first everyone need to trust in cryptotalk. and then please keep your time hrere.

I totally agree with you. You are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as you are one must work properly and sincerely for the comunity and give proper time to it.

Some tips for beginners that will help them to work in this forum can be easily earned in this forum Post Earn Earn Newcomers What to Do First of all they need to know about the rules of the forum. First 100 posts should be 100 words.  Can't post, copy and paste should be avoided by meaningful and educated people  Some of you will know if you will follow them through posterara.

Yes,  being patience is the olny way to be success here in the cryptoworld. There are many site who offer to do nothing and get money is totally fraud.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:22 PM, Abo3laa said:

Right we should check the legit platforms first and find how much profit we could get their in one day, week or month. Legit platforms give you low profit because they are working on reality. Thus you could estimate how much profit could be possible on investment. If any platform giving you high profit than those then it means it is fake. Real profit is low so be patient and work wisely.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Hey friend I agreed with your post your post is very useful for me I learn a new thing about this forum thanks for sharing your opinion with us

no due date even if you are not a beginner these tips will be probably prove to be useful get idea from your audience understand your audience write for yourself first and build your email list love your existing winners focus on a building on amazing call to action weak assistance give away your knowledge

For biginners. Every biginners should read the guidelines and get reputation in this forum .if you do all these you will good in this forum .all the best for biginners